[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are thay the frist gay cartoon people that where on tv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rns.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
rns.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
i think thay where
>>
Canonically? In America? Maybe.

I feel like we're forgetting something from Ralph Bakshi or something.
>>
I always thought Stimpy was a Taz spin off as a kid
>>
>>89010109
They were fucking? Didn't catch that as a kid. We're the little dog and big dog from Two Stupid Dogs fucking too?
>>
>>89010251
no but look it up it happened with inundo
>>
>>89010288
Selling rubber nipples is 90s code for door to door gay couple prostitution.
>>
File: tumblr_lx4yx01bK81qilswio1_1280.jpg (36KB, 422x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx4yx01bK81qilswio1_1280.jpg
36KB, 422x331px
Gandy Goose and Sour Puss came a few years before and they're an on-screen couple (and Gandy is flamboyantly gay). They had a shower scene together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bys4sS9rWjg
>>
>>89010251
They did fuck on the Adult Party Cartoon
>>
>>89010934
The previous link is to the episode where they meet, this is the episode with the shower scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzjN1qo-p3Q

I'm pretty sure tons of Golden Age cartoons had gay couples in them but I don't know if you'd consider that "on TV".
>>
>>89010109
There are the exact same amount of letters in the correct word "they" as there are in your really awesome word " thay". So you are not doing it to save time or energy, you are just misspelling words to show the world that you are a true douchebag
>>
>>89010964
That shirt animation error was so bad.
>>
>>89012788
I meant to say coloring error.
>>
>>89010934
So that's where the goose from Adventure Time comes from.

Also I've never heard of this cartoon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.