[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey people that still read comics, whatever happened to Cassandra Cain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Knightalone.jpg (41KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Knightalone.jpg
41KB, 300x450px
Hey people that still read comics, whatever happened to Cassandra Cain
>>
She was in a shitty New 52 comic that nobody read then disappeared for years. Then she was rebooted and brought back in Batman Eternal 2: Eternaler and now is a lead in Detective Comics alongside Steph and Tim.
>>
>>89003144
Nothing good.
>>
>>89003192
Thanks
>>
>>89003144
she's calling herself Orphan now
>>
She married Harper Row.
>>
her mask suffocated her
>>
File: amusedfacedotjaypeg.png (17KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
amusedfacedotjaypeg.png
17KB, 570x533px
>>89003144
>people that still read comics
Wrong board, friend

Seriously though, her story's dead as fuck
>>
>>89003249
Cool, does she use magic and is set out on a quest to slay her childhood friend turned archdemon now?
>>
File: Cass and Basil.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Cass and Basil.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
She's one of the only two reasons to be following the current Detective Comics
>>
>>89003144
She was rebooted in Batman & Robin Eternal with an edgier and less inspired backstory. She's mostly just in the background of Detective Comics right now but there'll supposedly be an arc centered on her soon.

>>89003192
>She was in a shitty New 52 comic that nobody read then disappeared for years.
Did I miss something? I don't recall this at all. I thought the last comic she was in before Eternal was Gates of Gotham.
>>
>>89004795
>Did I miss something? I don't recall this at all. I thought the last comic she was in before Eternal was Gates of Gotham.
Maybe they're confusing her with that Court of Owls assassin Simone created, Strix

She was basically Cass in everything but name
>>
>>89004795
She was in Birds of Prey as "Black Bat". Basically this entire series was ignored by everybody.
>>
didio hated her and made her go away
>>
>>89004673
I really want the two of them to fuck but I know it won't happen. Feels bad
>>
>>89004795
she was def in gates of gotham
>>
>>89004862
>wanting an adult to fuck a child
>>
>>89004853
Well in that case I was also one of the people who didn't read it. Do you have any issue numbers or pages? I'm curious.
>>
>>89004900
That's why I said I know it won't happen.
Their personalities suit eachother but it'd fucking weird
>>
>>89004853
>>89004877
>>89004967
I think she appeared in Batman Inc as black bat for the first time
>>
>>89005128
That was pre-nu52.
>>
>>89003655
>/co/
>literally comics and cartoons
>wrong board
>>
>>89006073
/tg/ and /v/ seem to read more comics these days than posters on /co/ seem to.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.