[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: moana.jpg (242KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
moana.jpg
242KB, 1200x540px
Did I like it?
>>
>>88995265
It was rated -3 stars on the scale of -4 to +4 on the extremist catholic website.
Sounds like a decent recommendation to me.
>>
>>88995265
>Did I

Did I?
>>
>>88995265
I dunno, did you?
>>
File: latest.png (349KB, 842x1121px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
349KB, 842x1121px
>>88995829
Did I?
>>
>>88995265
>brown barefoot waifu
>rippling ROCK husbando
If you didn't you're asexual.
>>
Yes?
>>
>>88996872

Plus

> glam rock crab voiced by Jemaine
>>
File: Moana.jpg (56KB, 339x616px) Image search: [Google]
Moana.jpg
56KB, 339x616px
Moana has an awfully flat ass for a Pacific Islander girl.
>>
>>88998249
That's why. Their white Californian focus groups probably cried about stereotyping and sexism.
>>
>>88996872

Moana has ugly feet though.
>>
>>88998513
It's what's inside that counts anon.
>>
>>88995265
Did you?

Did I?

Did this guy?>>88998249

Or this guy?>>88995773
>>
>>88998478
>White people want everyone to have flat, unattractive butts
It's a conspiracy.
>>
>>88995668
Link pls
>>
I literally came back from seeing it.

There's no fucking way the creators of the film didn't inspire themselves from videogames to make the movie.

>The early scenes in the island where Moana talks to her grandma about the sea, and discovers the secret cave was A LOT like Destiny Islands from KHI.

>The entire movie gives a huge Wind Waker vibe, with the entrance to the Monster World being fucking Dragon Roost Island in everyway but name. The monster world itself gave me a Sunken Hyrule feel, and Maui's Hook being there felt a lot like the Master Sword in Hyrule Castle.

>The final battle with the lava monster had the exact same fucking ambiance and coloration than the Dissidia opening and trailers, with the lava demon being Chaos.

>the way the island revived the charred flora was a lot like the restaurations from Okami

Anything else I forgot? The movie is fucking great and it gets a 9/10 from me. Im still humming the main song.
>>
>>88998513
And that's how people know you're a faggot
>>
>>88995891
Did you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.