[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC /co/verse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Barely hanging on to the edges of the multiverse, /co/verse is a universe where the major heroes and villains were re-imagined by the fans who hate the original comics they are based on...

First two dubs recreates the man of gotta go fast, the Flash.
>>
Murdered by his parents in Gotham, young Wally Allen was thrown out of Heaven with such force that he was absorbed by the Speed Force.
>>
>>88989674
aw thats pretty fucking good
>>
>>88989759
I just want to give an artist the chance to draw God throwing a kid out of Heaven with brute force.
>>
>>88989620
No more "speed force" dickery that lets him do whatever faggoty magic he wants. Just base his powers on time dilation: he can make himself go basically as fast as he needs to. Major limitation: if he does 5 years worth of shit in a second, he ages 5 years during that time.
>>
>>88989620
He is black
>>
>>88989862
Isn't that basically how we think Quicksilver's powers work in the X-CU? Not that it's a bad thing, just saying we don't need two of that guy.
>>
>>88989620
>The Flash
Well, he's naked, obviously.
>>
File: 4chan Multiverse.png (3MB, 1232x4192px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Multiverse.png
3MB, 1232x4192px
>>
Barry is the one to kill his mother
>>
>>88989932
I'm pretty sure that's how Quicksilver's powers work in the regular Marvel universe, he's just too fucking stupid to figure it out and thinks he's just a fast guy.

Seriously, his dad and sister bend fundamental/cosmic forces to their will, and we're supposed to believe Pietro is just... fast? Naw, nigga is a time guy, he's just dumb.
>>
>>88989620
>I was the one that kept dubs from happening in that thread
>IT WAS ME
>>
MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN AND I AM THE SLOWEST MAN ALIVE
>>
Barry Allen gains his power when Professor Zoom accidentally jumps into Barry's body through the speed force. For his whole life, there's a voice in his head urging him to hurt his loved ones.
>>
Fuck it, next two post create the Flash.
>>
>>88990113
Would pay to read t.b.h.
>>
File: image.jpg (660KB, 968x1526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
660KB, 968x1526px
>>88989759
>>88989862
>>time dilating speedster
>>
>>88989620
>co/verse is a universe where the major heroes and villains were re-imagined by the fans who hate the original comics they are based on...
So all of Aaron Diaz' Justice League re imaginings?
>>
>>88990427
Is everyone on /co/ aaron Diaz anon?
>>
>>88990531
That would explain a lot.
>>
>>88989620
Struck by lightning at his college track meet, Barry Allen is now the fastest man alive.

At first he wants to use his powers to rob banks but appearing at the first bank there were already robbers there. When he sees one of them about to unload on the robbers he takes them down and the Flash is born.
>>
>>88989862
He'd be dead in 2 minutes...
>>
>>88989620
Worst universe?
>>
The speed force isn't a magic source of energy anymore, it's the concept of motion. Flash is just a conduit of the speed force
>>
He's the fastest man alive because he killed everyone else.
>>
>>88994711
Oh...
>>
>>88994711
Oh...
>>
>>88994711
Oh...
>>
>>88990027
Not his dad anymore. ... *cringe inside* but I think your right. Fuck, Bobby faggot face know his powers upper limit more than Pietro.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.