[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me why Superheroes need secret identities again? I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: clark.jpg (200KB, 652x1024px) Image search: [Google]
clark.jpg
200KB, 652x1024px
Remind me why Superheroes need secret identities again? I can understand why someone like Batman might need to keep his identity a secret but there is no real reason Superman needs to be Clark Kent.
>>
Superman isn't Clark Kent. Clark Kent is Superman.
>>
to stay connected to the average person and ability to do stuff you can't do as a superhero.
>>
>>88980746
He becomes Clark Kent to be around normal people without the stardom that Superman would bring.
>>
>>88980746
I've never encountered any media of Superman, but it would make sense for him to want to be a part of something like the human race and have a sort of "family" with them since his own doesn't exist. It's like the opposite of the "special snowflake" desire.
>>
>>88980788
>do stuff you can't do as a superhero
like write newspaper articles?
>>
This is such a simple concept that I think you'd have to be clinically retarded to be asking this question.
>>
>To blend in with regular folks
>To not be treated differently by the populace with them knowing they could be lobotomized by eye lasers.
>To protect friends and loved ones from villains
>To have a fucking normal life
>>
>>88980746
>but there is no real reason Superman needs to be Clark Kent.

Other than he is Clark Kent
>>
>>88980746
Being a Superhero is extremely stressful. I'm sure Clark enjoys being a normal guy and not having to worry about the planet exploding.
>>
>>88980952

Clark is an investigative journalist. He doesn't write top 10 lists for Buzzfeed
>>
>>88980746
How about you actually read the comics and find out for yourself, you fucking faggot.
>>
File: fisherman.jpg (452KB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
fisherman.jpg
452KB, 1000x687px
OP here. I can't believe you fags got baited so easily. (You)s are really easy to catch on this board.
>>
>>88981546
OH SHIT, HE TOOK OUR (YOU)S
GUYS, WHAT DO WE DO
>>
Because Clark Kent is a real person and he doesn't want to be famous.
>>
>>88980905
>with them since his own doesn't exist

In most canon versions of Superman, he has an adopted mother and father, he has a cousin, a clone he thinks of as a younger brother, he has either a girlfriend or wife in Lois, previous girlfriends and childhood friends, as well as work friends and co-worker/acquaintance level relationships.
>>
File: Lois Lane.jpg (10KB, 443x276px) Image search: [Google]
Lois Lane.jpg
10KB, 443x276px
>>88981546
>>
>>88981634

Kek.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.