[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (181KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 960x720px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>88980145
I dont know anon, what did they mean by this?
>>
>>88980145
>images that trigger mr enter
>>
I would honestly love to know what they were thinking when they invented the toenail scene.
>>
>>88980517
I remember in a nickelodeon magazine for spongebob's 10th anniversary they showed a page from the outline of a then upcoming episode (Pineapple Fever) and a squidward's toenail-esque gag (squidward ripping off his eyebrow or something) was in the very outline, so maybe it's more the outline writer's fault than the board directors
>>
You ever notice how Spongebob Squarepants has a weird way of counting episodes?
>>
Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>88980145
I've heard that the top middle scene(the "It all started when I was born" one) was actually a deleted scene for a short while after the first airing, from like 2005-2006.

Then in 2007, the scene was brought back, but the show's rating had changed from TV-Y to TV-Y7 as a result of it.

Can someone who saw a rerun of the episode circa 2006 confirm that scene was ever taken out?
>>
>>88980145
It's just a cartoon, you autistic nerds should just relax.
>>
>>88980145
They were trying to get cancelled but failed every time so we're left with kids being shown gore on public TV, which is pretty amazing
>>
>>88981591
Ren & Stimpy, Invader aim, and Billy and Mandy had gore. It's not really unheard of in children's television
>>
Remember when that spongebob artist got butthurt with /co/ because we talked shit about the gore on spongebob?
>>
>>88982261
http://robertryancory.tumblr.com/post/97840743933/ca-tsuka-nice-to-put-an-artist-name-on-all

I never thought of Spongebob as a grossout show and stopped when the show took this direction.

Though this guys drawings, regardless of content, are stellar. It's weird that they look so much better on paper than after being shipped to Korea to be animated.
>>
>>88982473
it's not weird at all. it's what happens when you take nicely rendered keyframes and underpay a bunch of people to redraw it a thousand times in way too little time.
>>
>>88982473
>Hillenburg looked over our boards and censored the ones he didn't want

If that's true, then I'm surprised he approved these particular ones. Not because they're gross, but because they seem to be so very much unlike his approach to the show (i.e. The first three seasons).

Eh, maybe they just wanted to try something fresh and new.
>>
>>88980145
That one on the bottom right always gets a kick out of me.
>>
File: it means nothing.jpg (163KB, 599x657px) Image search: [Google]
it means nothing.jpg
163KB, 599x657px
>>88980145
>>
>>88982760
That whole fucking episode is a trip.
>>
>>88980145
As a kid, the top middle one was what made me notice the show was beginning to go downhill
>>
File: inside out squidward.png (244KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
inside out squidward.png
244KB, 480x360px
>>88980145
>>
>>88982883
The difference between the pre-movie gore gags and the post-movie ones is that the pre-movie ones tended to be more "cartoony" and thus funnier to watch
>>
>>88981591
You know, I would be inclined to believe this. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the Simpsons writers are trying to do.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.