[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Johnny Thunder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Johnny_Thunder_0001.jpg (127KB, 864x671px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Thunder_0001.jpg
127KB, 864x671px
What do you guys think of Johnny Thunder?
>>
CEI
>>
>>88977930
Hunh

That's uh... thats it

That's likeep asking

What do you guys think of the Crimson Avenger?

Yeah they exist in some fashion yup! No real deep runs but hey yes they are there and look or sound kinda cool....that's it
>>
i always thought this was a weird power. So...he has a genie? Wish for no crime?
>>
>>88978193

I think it's more like he has a genie that follows him around and can do some light magic and lots of fighting. Think JoJo stands before JoJo was a thing.
>>
>>88978193
The genie takes wishes incredibly literally, wishing for no crime would probably make him just eliminate all laws.

>>88978291
That's not anything like it. The genie is a literal reality warper with unlimited power. He could erase any JoJo character from existence with a thought.

His series was a comedy in which Johnny would find himself in bizarre situations because of unwittingly wishing for something.
>>
File: IMG_5278.png (164KB, 309x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5278.png
164KB, 309x445px
>>88977930
Thats not johnny thunder
>>
>>88977930
I honestly liked Jakeem Thunder better
>>
File: 250px-JakeemandThunderbolt.png (115KB, 250x379px) Image search: [Google]
250px-JakeemandThunderbolt.png
115KB, 250x379px
>>88977930

He was in a few great comics but I hated how JSA had to keep coming up with excuses that he couldn't just magically fix the situation that said Jakeem's debut in JLA was great.
>>
File: 024.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>88977930
I like him, he's got a heart of gold, a brain of lead & magic cheat code for reality itself!

I'm hoping Johns lets him go balls out against Dr. Manhattan when they figure out what exactly the story is.
>>
>>88977960
U
>>
>>88979116
So it's like Fairly Odd Parents except with only Cosmo granting the wishes?
>>
>>88978165
But the Crimson Avenger is cool. He's the first of the masked mystery men, He was a blatant Green Hornet rip off, but he's still really cool. He was a member of the Seven Soldiers of Victory and the All-Star Squadron. He lived as a hero and died as a hero.
>>
He's pretty great. I don't even mind Jakeem Thunder.
>>
>>88979746

Oh shit, is Johnny in the universe that has the whole Dr Manhattan thing going on? Did he get nerfed, or will he have a legitimate chance against Dr Manhattan?
>>
>>88980842
He said Cei-U and it didn't summon the Thunderbolt, so I don't think he stand a chance.
>>
>>88980842
>Oh shit, is Johnny in the universe that has the whole Dr Manhattan thing going on?
yes. he's why there is no jsa on earth-0 anymore. apparently he used the genie to get rid of them so they didn't get arrested by the huac.
>>
>>88980842
I think there was a reason Johns had him in Rebirth, he may not have exactly known what it was at the time, I suspect at least he'll be the one to bring back the real JSA in the DCU. I gotta admit though IF Manhattan is indeed the big bad than he'd pretty much squash most of the DCU except for Johnny & I think it'd be fun to see his blue ass kicked by such a cornball 'comic-booky' character as John's fuck you to Alan Moore over the raccoon jibe several years ago.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.