[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 episodes left until it dies, love it or hate it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (260KB, 600x600px)
image.png
260KB, 600x600px
20 episodes left until it dies, love it or hate it
>>
>>88972021
The tiger looks cute but seeing her cartooni is messing with my mind.
>>
>>88972021
Love it AND hate it.
>>
File: 161215191818778.png (433KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
161215191818778.png
433KB, 1280x738px
I missed a bunch of the episodes they aired during last month's marathon, and you just know they're never going to air again. If the final episodes have a similarly inconvenient time slot the end of Uncle Grandpa may become one of those lost media things you see anons obsessing over every now and then.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 500x281px
>>88973991
same thoughts anon but I doubt even lost media fags even care finding a uncle g episode from 2 weeks ago should be easy knowing that CN has a fucking app that has episodes and still not having a link online
>>
File: image.png (414KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414KB, 1136x640px
after having two weeks of uncle g I should say that I'm glad it's ending now it's apparently clear now that most of the writers are shitty ex post movie spongebob writers that probably never watched a single episode of the series this and Nick Edwards being a constant story boarder now
>>
>>88972021
i'm surprised they have that many episodes left
>>
>>88972021
I am indifferent to it, but HATE the look for being so damn fugly.
>>
File: IMG_5796.jpg (70KB, 1002x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5796.jpg
70KB, 1002x564px
>>88972021
Holy shit! An Uncle Grandpa thread?!

Do you guys really think they permanently abandoned the Aunt Grandma plot after all?
>>
>>88975040
Nick edwards is as constant as the other storyboarders (being part of one of the four teams)
This season actually has the least post movie spongebob influence: Casey's no longer among those credited under story by, Marc's left (his replacement, Chris Allison, is an artist for toonhole like Ryan). All we have left is Zeus (and technically Pittenger, though he never wrote for spongebob, just backgrounds and layouts)
>>
>>88975040
Nick Edwards draws them off model in the worst possible way
>>
>>88975040
these people were on the show since the very beginning, even Edwards (he went from title card artist to writer/storyboarder)

you can't even complain really, these post-movie Spongebob writers you faggots complain about so much have to start somewhere.
>>
>all this Nick Edwards hate
I bet you guys dislike Raven and Paul SU episodes as well
>>
>>88978451
No, it's the fact that the artstyle shift distracts me
>>
>>88978580
would you say that you prefer Edward's solo episodes (where it's his artstyle the entire time) over the ones he does with Myke (which alternates between Myke's fairly on model style with Nick's)?
>>
>>88978634
The ones he does with Myke are tolerable to alright.
>>
>>88977814

I'm sure she probably would have came back in a future episode if it hadn't been canceled.

I wish they had more of those guest animated shorts. The stop motion Uncle Grandpa bit was great.
>>
File: IMG_5797.jpg (21KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5797.jpg
21KB, 410x410px
>>88978451
No. 'Cause Raven Molisee's drawings don't always look so shitty. And she doesn't constantly throw in random farts for no reason.
>>
>>88982184
Nick Edwards said they did wrote a finale episode for the show. Maybe that one will involve around AG.
>>
>>88973991
Being cancelled doesn´t mean they stop doing reruns. Do you know something I don´t, are they pulling a Megas XLR with UG?
>>
>>88972021
hhate
>>
>>88973991
Why have so many episodes gone unshared lately? Even streaming sites like KissCartoon and Watch Cartoon Online usually had each episode up within a reasonable amount of days after its premiere.
>>
>>88985954
That's because they got the links from us.
>>
>>88978287
T H I S !

I'm all for allowing board artists' art styles to show through in their episodes as long as they LOOK. FUCKING. APPEALING.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.