[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times /co/ lied to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: moana-tposter-gallery.jpg (464KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
moana-tposter-gallery.jpg
464KB, 1382x2048px
>>
How so? Because from how the threads usually go, your knowledge of the movie would be "you'll want to fuck the crab".
>>
>>88961943
/co/ told me Steven Universe was shit

was actually fine
>>
>>88962028
Most of /co/ doesn't actually hate SU, just the shitposters do.
>>
>>88962185
>just the shitposters do.
So most of /co/ then.
>>
>>88962028
At this point, it's probably more that it's overexposed and has a clear SJW agenda than hatred on the actual quality of the show.

FWIW, I don't watch it anymore, but thought it was a good show.
>>
File: 1460217280021.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460217280021.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>88962185
I don't shitpost and I hate Steven Universe.
>>
>>88961943
/co/ hasn't been all that crazy for Moana. Most of the board just loves SHINY. Other than that, the attitude towards it just seems mildly positive, There's way less praise for it than Tangled/Frozen got on here.

>>88962028
There's way too many Steven Universe threads which creates a backlash, plus there's no denying it's tumblr fanbase is shit. Most people on /co/ do like it or even love it based on the intensity of actual discussion. (I think it's mostly good but honestly prefer Adventure Time)
>>
>>88962185
There are shitpostes everywhere. The defining thing about hatedoms is not simply that they shitpost but that they spend their time talking about how much they hate something and are very vocal about it, usually seeking out the fandom and shitposting.
>>
>>88962365
NEVER GONA "shot"
>>
>>88962571
I love that the tumblr SU fans are the ones harassing people and shit. It's refreshing not being the ones getting blamed for that sort of thing.
>>
>>88961943
Everything, because /co/ isn't a hive mind, there's drastically differing opinions everywhere you look on everything.
>>
>>88962028
This, stay the fuck away from the generals though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.