[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have read JLA/Avengers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (244KB, 600x937px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 600x937px
It's surprisingly very good team up crossover. By Kurt Buseik and George Perez.
>>
File: image.jpg (724KB, 1024x1569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
724KB, 1024x1569px
Cap asks about dead robin
>>
File: image.jpg (680KB, 1024x1566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
680KB, 1024x1566px
>>
>>88960525
Neat.
>>
>>88960480
It is good, but Kurt sure does have something against Green Arrow.
>>
I really enjoy JLA/Avengers, there's a lot of good stuff in it
>>
>>88960480
Best inter-company crossover ever?
Best inter-company crossover ever.
>>
It's good for what it is, but I personally can't stand the Bronze Age-tier dialogue
>>
It was one of the first tpbs that started my collection, I also got the really old crossover collection, the one with Spider-Man and Superman, Hulk and Batman and X-men and the Teen Titans. Hella good.
>>
>>88960978

That's a good one to have. It's pretty rare. I hope I can track down the singles some day.
>>
>>88960898
You're fucked for the best of cape comics in general, then, anon.
>>
>>88961070
The Teen Titans and X-men one is my favorite, it reads like it's an actual story arc and not a forced crossover with Darkseid using everyone's memories to revive Jeeeean, then watching the mutes all job to Deathstroke, good time.
>>
>>88960480
It's GOAT & in many ways it's the end of the Bronze Age & the beginning of Bendis.

>>88960742
It sure seems like it, either that or his eternal boner for Hawkeye just prevented him from giving Ollie a break.
>>
>>88961238

Never heard of that one.. Might trak it down.
>>
>>88961487
It's great man, watching Kitty get triggered over Starfire learning to speak Russian from Colossus was classic
>>
>>88961484
JLA/Avengers is the end of an area.
I paied big money to have it last year. I love it.
Now I mostly read pre-2000 material.
>>
I love how the JLA calls the Marvel guys out for basically being shit heroes.
>>
>>88960480
I think they got every past an present Avenger and Leaguer in there. Even multiple versions like Furry and Cat Beast.
>>
>>88965514
And I like how Cap calls out the League for coddling their world.

>If we do too much, or too little, one thing we have in common is we will never stop trying

Two sides of the same coin. That's beautiful man.
>>
>>88965943
Hulk didnt have much of a role, characters i hoped would meet didnt meet :^(
>>
>>88960480
can anybody please storytime it?
>>
>>88966491
Except it's really not. Stopping criminals, super villains and natural disasters is hardly "coddling". Especially considering the Marvel guys do the exact same stuff....when they're not fighting each other.....or complaining about how hard being a hero is.
>>
>>88966797
The difference is DCs population relies on the JL to save them from every little thing, so much so that they have grown dependant on their heroes, they were never allowed to let nature cull the population or deal with any major hardships that Superman and the rest weren't their to bare for them.

We are not turning this into a Company Wars argument, we're just talking about how the two are reflections of each other.
>>
>>88967056
Except that literally isn't true.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.