[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he really in the wrong here? The whole opera is about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Metal_Masked_Assassin2.png (455KB, 913x889px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Masked_Assassin2.png
455KB, 913x889px
Was he really in the wrong here?

The whole opera is about the gang doing stuff "for your brother," but that's exactly what this man did. He did it all for his brother who Murderface accidentally killed with his totally diamond-encrusted codguard.

"You. Took MY brother from me."

The "do it for your brother" message seems hypocritical.
>>
>>88956316
is it hypocritical? maybe that's the point?I mean do you think that dethklok are supposed to be nice agreeable protagonists? that ain't very metal

you know what is metal? rad bad dudes clashing over blood
>>
>>88956402
they certainly were protagonists given that they're the group of prophecy.

we're made to feel silver face man is the villain. even though their goals are mutual.
>>
>no difference between protection and vengeance

Shiggy Diggy
>>
>>88956436
>they certainly were protagonists

no shit, so what exactly is your hangup here?
>>
>>88956436
I mean. Deathklok doesn't intentionally cause lots of people to die, but they still do and don't really care about it unless it affects them personally.

The silver face man was unscrupulous in his means and did not care who died in his path for vengeance.

I mean, "die for Deathklok" is an actual thing. People really are willing to die for them.
>>
>>88956565
there was no vengeance.

masked men never killed anyone. he could have easily have killed toki, but didn't.

most likely because of instructions from the long-haired old mysterious man.
>>
>>88956687
There was no vengeance because Toki was bait. He wanted the whole band.
>>
>>88956678
choosing to die for dethklok is different than accidentally being killed by a totally diamond-encrusted codpiece
>>
>>88956712
you don't know that...

killing toki would've been a "brother" for a brother
>>
>>88956743
I'm just quoting that to show you the mentality of this series. Dethklok can do any wrong and no matter how justified your grievance against them would be, the world would still be against you.
>>
File: sads toki.gif (756KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
sads toki.gif
756KB, 450x253px
>>88956316
So is the show ever coming back or no? I remember when doomstar came out we had a lot of fun here. Some anons even started designing a set for a live adaptation of it.

But we didn't keep the party going....
>>
>>88956316
Of course he's in the wrong, he's a mercenary.
>>
>>88956769
In "Magnus and the Assassin" he repeatadly chants "I'll finish them", indicating the plural. In "En Antris Et Stella Fatum Cruenti" he says "This will be an orgy of death, throats will meet my blade." When Magnus tells him no one was supposed to die he says "This was never your plan." He straight up wants them all dead.
>>
>>88956976
Ok well... he intended to kill them, but still never killed anyone close to the group.
>>
>>88956851
Apparently the last season was too serialized for Adult Swim. Part of their block is apparently that you can watch most any episode of any series in any order with little/no loss of context, and Dethklok is close enough to fucking that up that the next season is a hard sell now.
>>
>>88956851
I feel it will be another opera as a finale
>>
>>88957442
>finale
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.