[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was disappointing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 96

This was disappointing.
>>
>Great
>Shit
>Good
>Good
>Okay

It worked out in the end.
>>
>>88953011
speak for yourself
>>
>>88953011
You are disappointing.
>>
>>88953093
Why are you attacking me? What made you say that?
>>
>>88953131
He said that because this is 4chan and that's what people here do. Do yourself a favor and don't try posting on /tv/.
>>
>>88953011
>time for answers
literally what was answered aside from 'how ugly can they make blue diamond'
>>
>>88953011
I liked it aside from Yellow Diamond's disappointing song
>>
>>88953011
so what were you expecting because I got way more than I expected
>>
>>88954188
I expected nothing and I was still disappointed.
>>
>>88953011
It was great
Sadly it went full gay in episode 4
Fuck the dyke rebeca
Can't show this to my nephew
>>
>>88954069
They didn't say they would provide answers, just that it was time for them.
>>
File: 564.jpg (20KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
564.jpg
20KB, 680x383px
Time for more townie episodes
>>
>>88953011

Eh, at least it was humorous to see that diamonds are freaking Meltrandi.
>>
File: YA FOOL.jpg (53KB, 457x339px) Image search: [Google]
YA FOOL.jpg
53KB, 457x339px
>>88954069
>Blue Diamond
>Ugly
>>
File: never.gif (614KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
never.gif
614KB, 245x250px
>>88954213
>>
>>88954207
why not?

because they clearly nuts humans who live in a zoo and have no clue how the world works think its ok to be gay?

Hell Sugar just pained anti-gay propaganda for you right there
>>
Saw amethists in the sneak peak, thought they were finnaly manning up to fight YD, they even capture greg giving them a good start of a conflict, the human zoo too. Turns out everything is resolved and nothing is at stake anymore. Time for more filler then...
>>
>>88954281
did you not pay attention to the part where Yellow Diamond basically promised to abduct more humans to make Blue Diamond happy?
>>
>>88954298
well so did peridot's clod insult lead nowhere, I'm supposed to expect YD to come over to earth and not just send some terrible filler characters?
>>
>>88954391
Peridot was left alone because YD assumes the Cluster will kill Peridot and that is good enough for her

I wouldn't expect YD to show up herself but if you think Homeworld actively attack the earth would just be terrible filler I can't help u
>>
>>88953011
Nothing was really answered, though. We already knew Rose shattered Pink Diamond, the questions were why and how, not fucking where.
>>
>>88954436
Are you serioulsy defending the huge gap in things happening between the peridot arc and the recent bomb?

If it wasn't for Japser, 2016 would basicaly be a year in which nothing ever progressed in the plot.
>>
>>88953011
>expecting SU to deliver
rookie mistake
>>
>>88954069
Good fucking god, how shitty can your taste be?
>>
>>88954069
Take that back, faggot. Blue Diamond is a treasure.
>>
While I have you all here maybe you can clear something up.

Is YD not aware that they stopped the Cluster or does she have another doomsday weapon cooking?
>>
>>88954562
She was never told the cluser was stopped.
>>
>>88954562
She's not aware of it.
>>
>>88954457
I mean, the only question Steven asked in the bomb was "What is this palanquin?" We learned it was PD's and that she was shattered there.
>>
>>88954592
We also kind of learned that the Blue's are basically worthless because BD is an emotional wreck so YD is basically running the show or atleast is the leading figure behind Earth's eradication
>>
>>88954592
I am kind of dumbfounded how four seasons in te gems somehow can't structure a proper argument to tell steven something in a straightfoward way.

How hard is it for garnet to say: "i saw blue diamond, you better not go there now, its dangerous"
>>
>>88953011
>watching SU
You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>88954659
Because outside of Rose, and even that is debatable, Gems are literal drones with border line retardation outside of combat and engineering capabilities

for fucks sake two of the smarter ones tried to grow a garden assuming they would create sentient life.
>>
>>88954659
Because that way Steven would've wanted to go there even further.
>>
File: Lynn-Minmay-from-Robotech[1].jpg (857KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lynn-Minmay-from-Robotech[1].jpg
857KB, 1800x900px
>>88954232
>diamonds are freaking Meltrandi.
Calling it now, the final conflict is going to be resolved by singing.
>>
>>88954579
The Diamonds aren't even aware any of the Crystal Gems weren't corrupted.

Which makes me wonder what the hell a supposedly pragmatic and cold bitch like YD is thinking when two missions to Earth just vanished, and one of her underlings suddenly became insubordinate. Maybe she's not worried because she assumed the cluster will just solve everything for her and the lost gems are expendable, but you'd think she'd at least be curious how a planet inhabited by barely sentient animals swarming with corrupted gems can cause so many problems.
>>
>>88954691
>two of the smarter ones
Dorito and Donut Steel?
>>
>>88954692
I'd suppose that based on Steven's growth as a character he would trust Garnet if she wasn't being criptic on purpose.
>>
>>88954698
Them being corrupted or not is irrelevant, the CGs are rebels marked for shattering
>>
>>88954698
>pragmatic and cold
>YD
YD is white-hot seething with hate for Earth. She hates it so much that she disregards all the potential uses for Earth, just so that she could satisfy her desire for vengeance.
>>
>>88954748
Its not irrelevant, it was the temporary solution for the rebelion problem. The long term was the cluster.
>>
>>88954741
I don't think you're wrong but, and I'm not sure if this is intentional, unintentional, or I'm just imagining it, it almost seems that as Steven progresses as a character, the Crystal Gems are barely acknowledging his growth in anything but his gem abilities using those as a mark of maturity.
>>
>>88954748
It's entirely relevant. Homeworld left Earth alone with a ticking time bomb assuming all the rebels were neutralized by the corruption song. If at any any point they knew any of the CG's were alive and well, especially their leader Rose, they would have sent a fucking army to finish them off. It's why Garnet hid everyone from Peridot when she emerged from the Homeworld pad, why they hid again when Peridot was talking to YD, why they pretended to be humans for the rubies, why Pearl convinced Holly Blue it was in her best interest to keep her mouth shut, etc.
>>
>>88954829
In other words, bad writting as an excuse to foward the plot and to get the plot back to status quo all within a single bomb.
>>
Garnet's cryptic bullshit probably happened because Ruby and Sapphire were in disagreement about whether to confide in Steven the truth or not, that's why some shit slipped by
>>
>>88954781
>>88954864
know you autists the irrelevancy is about whether the rebels are corrupted or not

the issue with the weapon and her scouts is important but YD has a fucking empire to run, she can't be bothered to devote her full attention to a single dirt hole of a planet
>>
>>88954766
That is true, but Peridot described YD as otherwise being purely pragmatic, which is why when YD expressed her irrational hatred for Earth made Peridot question everything.

But again, that just makes her disregard for the two failed missions even more suspect. If she hates the Earth with such a burning passion, why would she put such a low priority on the failed mission that was supposed to check to make sure the Cluster was ready to blow?
>>
>>88954980
That's she does not enjoy indulging her desire for vengeance. She's angry, but more than that she also wants to forget about Earth, and what happened to Pink Diamond there. Destroying Earth is the way she'd no longer have to think about it.
>>
>>88954924
A single dirt hole of a planet that represents the greatest failure the gem empire. Where gems defied the caste system and demanded the freedom to live autonomously alone should be cause to thoroughly ensure any trace of those ideals are purge from the universe. But more egregious was the shattering of a diamond, by a common foot soldier no less.

Does she need to drop everything and see to this personally, no, but the destruction of the Earth is pretty damn important. Both to the diamonds personally and for the stability of the empire. Two missions to Earth failed, and YD doesn't seem to care. Even if she doesn't think any CG's are responsible, that somehow the humans or the corrupted gems are to blame, you;d think she'd send more than five gems at a time to make sure everything is going according to plan.
>>
>>88953011
>It's time for answers
>All I've seen last couple days is SU fags spamming threads asking MORE questions

kek
>>88953192
well, that, and SU fags get easily triggered whenever anyone criticizes their precious children's show. just watch how people respond to me.
>>
>>88955274

Different anon here, though I humbly disagree, I respect your right to your opinion. I do also personally think at least Steven was better written and more likeable in Season 1.
>>
>>88955080
Ok, then let's go over her plan. Five thousand years ago she rigged the planet to blow. On the cusp of it going off, a Lapis inexplicably returns to Homeworld from Earth. YD then sends a team back to Earth to check on the cluster to make sure it'll go off. The mission fails without any communication. Peridot makes it to the moon to use an ancient communication device only the diamonds are authorized to use to report mission failure. Their ship was destroyed, Jasper and Lapis are MIA. Peridot openly defies YD, saying the Earth is worth preserving. YD sets the communication node to self destruct to punish Peridot for her insolence.

To review, something on Earth was able to destroy a Homeworld ship, two gems are missing, and one is speaking in a way that indicates she may sabotage the Cluster. What does YD do in response? Send five rubies to find and retrieve Jasper. When that mission fails and the rubies seemingly vanish, what does YD do? Well, forget about it, apparently. She just goes on assuming the cluster will go off on it's own and take care of everything. No worry about the destroyed ship, one missing ship, seven missing gems, and one (presumably destroyed) traitor.
>>
Any sexy blue feet?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-06-02h43m20s137.png (251KB, 848x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-06-02h43m20s137.png
251KB, 848x482px
>>88953011
Disappointing in that CN fucked up. The bomb itself was fucking great.
>>
>>88953011
Trust me when I say it wasn't. I grew to hate Steven Universe over the last season just by how awful a lot of the writing/plots were. However, this arc was actually very well done. When Blue Diamond was revealed I felt a sense of depth in her initial scene. Whether or not that depth stays in the following episodes after is a different matter, but I was truly moved by a 2D cartoon character with anime eyes. The only thing I can say I disliked about this arc is the fact that Garnet didn't just tell Steven we can't go now, Blue Diamond will be there. I guess the easy out here is to say Garnet wasn't sure when Blue Diamond would be there but it still felt like a cheap way to push the plot forth, however I do not have a plethora of knowledge on how future vision really works. If it's murky, then it's acceptable and everything was fine - except those lame costumes the humans wore.

I also really liked the Thanksgiving episode, made me feel that the creators recognized that even though people come from different backgrounds and ideals, we all can understand and learn to love each other. Was very tasteful in my opinion. Steven Universe is back near/on the top.
>>
>>88955514
This bomb proved the 11-minute formation can pull of decent self contained arcs. I hope this becomes the norm.
>>
>>88954879
>Ruby and Sapphire made her do dumb shit so it's okay!
Making Garnet a fusion was a mistake. They completely destroyed her agency and development as a character.
>>
>>88955557
The only reason I don't want the 11 minute format is because I want 22 minutes - I'm a greedy shit. However they're doing great here in these recent episodes with pacing. Can't wait for more after the 30th.
>>
Seeing all the militancy of the gems makes me wonder...who are they fighting? What other rivals do they have in the universe? I mean, you don't have armies with no one to fight.
>>
>>88955663
They fight rebel gems.
>>
>>88955663
Sneeple
>>
>>88955659
some things do feel really rushed because of it too though. Like I think the arc would've been better with some more time spent in the human zoo.
>>
>>88954236
Fuck off, her hair was awful.
>>
File: Blue_Diamond_by_Lenhi.png (89KB, 2650x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Diamond_by_Lenhi.png
89KB, 2650x2750px
>>88954069
Where did they go so wrong? She was perfect before this, perfect!
>>
>>88955786
>generic mysterious woman in robe is better somehow
>>
>>88955514
>>88955557
You people are just setting yourselves up for disappointment again.

Remember how previous arcs were resolved? This will be no different.
>>
>>88955757
Doing what? The entire point of the Zoo was that there was nothing to do. They simply covered the day to day living of the zoomans and they left.
>>
>>88955757
The episode inside the zoo was the dullest part of the arc, though. I mean, it wasn't bad, but what could possibly be gained through extending it another 11 minutes? I was half-expecting the earrings to start giving electric shocks or something if people didn't obey the voice, but that's not enough to hang a whole other episode on.
>>
>>88955757
The zoo got too much screentime as it is.
>>
>>88955905
She reminded me a lot of Mr. Frowney, was that intentional?
>>
>>88955946
I'm still cautiously optimistic. I already stated that the previous season of Steven Universe rubbed me the wrong way due to a multitude of reasons with the biggest being the letdowns. However this arc and the recent episodes were very exceptional, with the dullest of the episodes being the Zoo one, I suppose. Really though, 11 minutes isn't a big deal and it helped extend the "universe" of Steven Universe.
>>
>>88954741
>I'd suppose that based on Steven's growth as a character he would trust Garnet if she wasn't being criptic on purpose.

If you'd watch the show, you'd see that part of his "growth" has involved becoming more capable, asking more questions, and being more willing to go out and doing/investigating shit himself when he notices the CD's being reticent.

A character growth doesn't mean they start making the most ideal choices or that all their choices stat working out ideally in the end.
>>
>>88956036
>>88955998
>>88956052
I just got a creepy feeling from the whole situation, and I kind of enjoyed the whole thing and how different the situation was, but it didn't last long. I know we might not have got much out of it if it lasted longer, but I guess I'm in the minority that enjoyed it.
>>
>>88955366
Five Rubies and a couple of Earth gems are no big loss. She hasn't forgotten about it, she asked Sapphire for an update. She's probably just got more important shit to do in the meanwhile, like fighting the Sneeple.
>>
>>88955613
You could pretty much compare R and S's influence on Garnet to the emotions from Inside Out.
>>
>>88955366

Babe, you yourself are forgetting that none of the Diamonds know of the remaining Crystal Gems. They've kept themselves hidden. Nor do they know of Steven (aka Rose 2.0).

Only gems HW knows are on Earth are Peridot, Lapis and Jasper-- none of whom could interfere with the cluster's development.
>>
>>88956629
Follow the reply chain up, I'm not forgetting.

I'm just finding it hard to believe that, given recent events, the diamonds can't possibly suspect there might be surviving CG's on Earth. And if not, the fact that something on Earth posed a threat to the uber-quartz, squad a Rubies, a Lapis, and influenced Peridot to defy YD should have been enough to draw YD's attention to Earth.
>>
File: file.png (977KB, 776x1030px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
977KB, 776x1030px
>literally nothing important happened

Sure we got new characters and all, but le status quo face.

This would have been the perfect time for a time skip but nope lmao.

Who's ready for more epic adventures with Lars, Sadie and Onion? Only on Disney XD!
>>
>>88957519
>perivenfag bitching about his shitty cracked ship having zeroe relevance to the actual show
>>
>>88957428

As far they know Earth is a hostile shithole full of dangerous abandoned gem technology ready to go off at any moment like the Geode and crawling with millions of corrupted gems monsters. Plus the entire thing since peridots arrival happens in like what, a year? Thats fucking nothing for the gems, they exist on geological timescales. Even the rebellion lasted a thousand years.
>>
>>88954924
She can when literally her best soldier is stranded there.
>>
File: file.png (819KB, 922x1280px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
819KB, 922x1280px
>>88957540

Nah man I'm just upset that CN mandates shitty Townie episodes and purposefully leaks episodes to kill SU to make room for TTG and NuPPG.

>cluster was dealt with shittily
>steven and the others go to space but it means jack shit and we wont have any more episodes until summer now, and when we do itll be Le Whacky Townie episodes
>>
>>88954980
She didn't disregard the failed missions. She got her update on the Cluster and sent a squad to retrieve Jasper (and was willing to pick up Peridot, but she was being a bitch so she has to stay on Earth). She probably just assumes the Rubies are still running around on Earth looking for Jasper.
>>
>>88957662

Its not a stretch to assume that she thinks the rubies are still searching for her.
>>
>>88953011
It was way better then i thought it would be
>>
Change one things about SU starting now.

Agate waits for Blue and Yellow to gtfo then sends a squadron to track down the CGs to kill them because they pissed her off. While they are going back to earth one of the squadrons shoots their ship down causing them to crash land on an alien planet with oxygen so Steven doesnt die instantly. On this planet they encounter new gems who......
>>
>>88956064

>Filler isn't actually filler, but foreshadowing

I feel this show does that a lot. If you look back, all of the lion episodes seem like filler, but actually build towards the story, mr greg had a scene where greg and pearl were discussing their stances on rose, with greg being yellow and pearl being blue, and from that ronaldo episode, the zoo brings up another thing he predicted.
>>
>>88954766
I honestly want to know what uses the gems could have for earth that don't involve sucking it dry to make new gems or at least using it as an incubator for a geo-weapon
>>
>>88957519
>a time skip but nope
Well they haven't got back to Earth yet so we don't know.
But almost definitely not.
>>
>>88957770
What idiot would consider Lion episodes "filler"?
>>
>>88957743
Agate commisions for new Ameythst, the ones seen in the episode are all shattered.
>>
>>88957770
Steven almost always gets his new powers in townie episodes, especially Connie ones.
>>
>>88957790

Hybrids anon.

Hybrids that when fully grown can withstand the most powerful of gem technology. That can potentially breed more hybrid gems. That can fuse with both gems and their native species. That enhance the gem powers of the one used to create them.

Other than that, the place is pretty nice. Wildlife, decent ecosystem, interesting weather, unique architecture... it's practically a planet wide resort for gems in waiting.
>>
>>88957662
It's just a Jasper. It's a pretty good Jasper, but not something worth worrying about if it gets blown up.
>>
>>88957743
Pink Diamond faked her death because she was bored of the diamond authority and Rose was in on it. Pink Diamond is really in another galaxy doing her own thing which is enslaving sapient lifeforms and putting them in terraformed planets basically a much large scale version of her zoos.
>>
>>88957770
Why do you think the crew asserts that there is no filler?
>>
>>88957821

Speaking of Lion, whats with his absence in the later episodes?
>>
>>88957743
Lapis commits suicide by flying into the sun because she cant find a reason to live anymore.
>>
>>88957821

Probably the same ones that thought the initial galactic warp inspection were filler, or the ronaldo and centipeetle episodes were filler.

>>88957838

The only recent episode I can think of that is pure filler is onion friends. Even the vidalia episode gave backstory on amethyst.
>>
>>88954069
Everyone, point and laugh at this low test faggot
>>
>>88957743
The Rubies destroy the Barn causing Peridot and Lapis to move in with the gems.
>>
>>88957860
I highly doubt most gems would have any interest in killing themselves to make a hybrid child when they could make new gems in a way that doesn't involve killing themselves. And why would YD want half-human gems who can resist gem technology and better rebel against Homeworld?
>>
>>88954693
>Gem corruption is caused by a song
>Steven can partially heal corruption
>He's also a singing prancing double homo

Yeah, no shit. Wow you're really clever for having worked that one out.
>>
>>88957743
Malachite completely wrecks Alexandrite in their fight and sinks the island the watermelon Stevens were on. She poofs all three of the CG and goes apeshit causing a planetary rain shower that will eventually drown everything on land.

However Steven uses the power of friendship to make Lapis come back to reality causing them to defuse. Jasper is then knocked far way by Lapis.
>>
>>88954766
>Why isn't The Cluster emerging?
>Such a lust for revenge??
>WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>88957743
Steven finds a hot white girl in Beach City and ditchs Connie for her.
>>
>>88957743
The crystal of gem is called a geode circuit or a rock brain basically, so when a gem is broken up into pieces they die instantly thus in the episode where the fusion experiments were seen there would be no gems to talk to Garnet and the Cluster would be have only a single mind.
>>
>>88958062
I also like to ship Steven x Sadie.
>>
>>88958062
Why not a hot green or blue girl?
>>
>>88958127
he said hot
>>
>>88954069
Diamonds aren't sociopaths and know what humans need to survive.
>>
>>88957743
The corrupted gems are not misunderstood creatures or some bullshit, they are all programmed to destroy any life they see including gems as well because the Diamonds are that fucking evil.

Centipeedle tries to murder Steven all the time and only stops when she gains her gem state.
>>
File: tumblr_oapcqqNsSJ1sxreyfo1_500.jpg (69KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oapcqqNsSJ1sxreyfo1_500.jpg
69KB, 500x434px
>>88958156
And I said Sadie.
>>
>>88958216
Keep your beardless dwarf fetish to yourself
>>
>>88958216

>gross fat midgets
>hot
>>
>>88957743
Centipeedle isnt a gem shes a wild gem beast a monster created for disorganized destruction in contrast to the Quartz who are for organized destruction.
>>
>>88958238
>beardless dwarf
That's like calling girls "dickless futas"
>>
>>88957743
When Jasper fuses with the Corrupt Doggie she has absolute control during the entire fusion thus they never defuse because its a stupid animal compared to her sapient developed mind.

In her fused form she wrecks Smoky Quartz is only defeated by bullshit.
>>
>>88958284
Blame 3E, not me
>>
>>88957743
jasper accepted stevens help
literally everyone would love S4 even before this bomb
>>
>>88957743
Lapis class of gem are matter manipulation super weapons designed to be used in serious conflicts.

Lapis is a gem that is under the command of Blue Diamond and was commisioned to come to earth to quickly end the war but she went full retard.
>>
>>88954213
you know it baby
10 episodes until agate and YD come to earth
>>
>>88957743
The gems can fly.
>>
>>88957932
I feel like Restaurant Wars was fully filler, even though it was pretty funny.
>>
>>88957743
Sapphire and Garnet future vision requires an energy cost, for Sapphire to see say hours into the future she will not be able to move for half an hour thus Sapphire and Garnet can only see ahead in minutes so they dont break the plot with Garnet knowing whats gonna happen anyway.
>>
>>88953011
It was gud.
>>
>>88957743
Ameythst whips can cause explosions when they hit you.

Whips are very weak weapons all they do is sting you compared to gauntlets that can give you serious blunt trauma and spears which are self explanatory.
>>
>>88954698
There are rumors that Crystal Gems survived. That Rose Quartz survived

Eyeball had to get on to the Earth mission to confirm it for herself
>>
>>88957743
Steven's shield can be shot like a battering projectile and also redirect attacks.
>>
>>88953011
Good links to leaks?
>>
File: 1483483083003.png (517KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483483083003.png
517KB, 848x480px
>>88957519
>Status Quo
>Greg and BD now have some form of relationship
>The Gems now know how to use the Ruby ship (kinda)
>The Zoomans now understand hurt and the idea of choice
>Famethyst is a thing in waiting now
>Holly Blue is getting gangraped
>Blue & Yellow Diamond are now coming to Earth to get more humans or something like that
Everything stays, but it still changes, ever so slightly, daily and nightly, in subtle ways, while everything stays.

We are back to the "hubworld", but progress was fucking made.
>>
>>88957743
The spacecraft operated by Peridot is controlled by her mind.
>>
File: alex_jones_googly_eyes.jpg (54KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones_googly_eyes.jpg
54KB, 600x404px
>>88957690
>purposefully leaks episodes to kill SU to make room for TTG and NuPPG
Nice conspiracy theory there.
>>
File: poorlittleagate17.jpg (151KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
poorlittleagate17.jpg
151KB, 960x540px
>>88958526
>>
>>88958499
sug.rocks
>>
>>88958550
Agates are quartz too.
>>
>>88957743
Jasper and Lapis got focus and character development before becoming a dog and a meme
>>
>>88954693
>that filename
>-from-Robotech

Reeee and such
>>
>>88955514
>Trust me when I say it wasn't

Stopped reading here.
>>
>>88958546
Why else would they leak en entire bomb a month early?
>>
>>88957743
Peridot can remotely control her limb enhancers with her mind.
>>
>>88958639
Because they're absolutely incompetent when it comes to shit like this?

Let's not forget the time someone fucked up and put up episode titles like a full YEAR in advance of when they premiered.

In this case, pretty sure the plan was for them to put up the first episode of the Bomb on the CN App, and they fucked up and put up all 5 instead.
They've since taken down all but the first bomb episode from the app, so it seems likely.
Wouldn't be surprised if the plan was that next week they put up the second one of the bomb on the app, and so on and so forth till the bomb, saving the last 1 or 2 for the actual airing.
>>
>>88957743
The crystals of gems are very durable to the point where falling down on rock from hundreds of feet does nothing.
>>
>>88955663
They are, or at least we're, a highly aggressive expanding empire. That military is being used to hold planets down until the Bismuths and whatever the fuck else can come in and make the planet fit for colonization.
>>
>>88957743
Rose has healing aura not tears.
>>
>>88958615
Anyone have a link for the leaks?
>>
>>88958777
Can't stop, won't stop! Awww yeah!
>>
>>88958638
If you get butthurt over semantics and small introduction phrases the reply wasn't meant for you.
>>
File: wf.gif (27KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
wf.gif
27KB, 300x262px
>>88958639
I'd rather believe that Turner is a bunch of incompetent imbeciles instead of thinking that they're purposefully sabotaging one of their most successful series.

And for what reason would CN do that?
>>
All the episodes were crap.

Characters didn't act like themselves, esp. Garnet and Steven.

The Diamonds are not satisfyingly powerful and have shit designs.

The storyline was muddled and full of plot holes.

The arc of "Steven does something knowing that he was told not to do it" wasn't anything new, and was executed very poorly. The three minutes of him crying in hyperspeed was the worst three minutes of the show ever.
>>
>>88958930
The episode in hyperspace? It felt like filler and I knew I wouldn't miss anything if I skipped it. I nearly stopped watching when Steven was crying about his Dad.
>>
>>88958930
I fail to see how any of the characters were off in any way.
>>
>>88958526
Fucking Sugar and her cross referencing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnv65fHoLTQ
>>
>>88958578
There's also a BRAZZERS.COM and POOR LITTLE AGATE variant floating around for your memeing needs if you want to get pedantic.
>>
File: laughing females.gif (2MB, 1920x1070px) Image search: [Google]
laughing females.gif
2MB, 1920x1070px
>unironically watching Steven Universe
>2017
>>
>>88959245

Dont reply to blatant shitposts, anon.
>>
>>88954727
Mtn Dewrito and Bob, yes.
>>
Not really, it was pretty great.
>>
As someone who thought season 4 had been pretty lacking prior, I thought it was excellent.
>>
>>88953011
The only thing dissapointing was that Feeling Blue wasn't a duet with Blue singing about Yellow being too scared (feeling yellow) to mourn Pink.
>>
>>88959330
I fucking love this song, if only as a giant fuck you to faggots that complain about status quo in shows like SU or AT.

The whole point is, yeah, things go back to how they were, but that doesnt' mean the adventure was lost or pointless.
Characters change in response to this shit. Sometimes in shitty ways like Bubbline getting a shot of adrenaline, sometimes in good ways, like Steven realizing that the gems aren't always the most honest with him.
>>
>>88953011
I loved it. It has reminded me why I love SU.
>>
File: D&D 3E races.jpg (107KB, 730x500px) Image search: [Google]
D&D 3E races.jpg
107KB, 730x500px
>>88958310
well, hellooo Ms. Half-Orc
>>
>>88959783
This, also new best gem
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (58KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
58KB, 640x358px
>>88959799
Whoops
>>
>>88959823
I want her to fuck me in the ass.
>>
>>88954213
I don't mind, I like (most) townie episodes.
>>
>>88955476
Bombs in general are a mistake. Just fucking air episodes following a strict and accurate weekly schedule, CN, it's not that fucking hard.
>>
>>88959922

They wouldnt be bad for slow developing and foreshadowing, but the 11 minute run per episode unbelieveably constrains the show. With 22 minute episodes you could have development, action, more local adventures with the gem monsters like in season 1 and still have some time for townie subplots.
>>
I love skinny more than words can describe
She is so much better than that shittier jasper
>>
>>88955786
7000 years of pain will make somone look older.
>>
>>88960249
>>
>>88960285
>>
>>88960299
>>
>>88958893
This is not tumblr. If you want to make blog posts go there.
>>
>>88959862
i thought I was the only one...
>>
>>88960315
SHE EVEN MAKES UGLY ASS MALACHITE BETTER
>>
>>88960339
>>
>>88954213
I can't wait for the next Ronaldo revelations.
>>
>>88960354
>>88960339
>>88960332
>>88960315
>>88960299
>>88960285
>>88960249
Hmmmmmmm where have I seen a flat chested cheeto puff before
>>
>>88960249
I'm not normally into such thin girls but there's something so charming about her.
>>
>>88959796
>Wanted to D&D as a half orc prostitute
>Friend agreed to be my elf pimp
>DM didn't allow it
Man, I should really get back into tabletop shit at some point.
>>
We still don't know exactly how PD died.
But we did find out that PD wasn't a total psychopath.
>>
>>88953011
This was the best bomb so far you pleb
>>
File: lapis is helping.png (69KB, 481x637px) Image search: [Google]
lapis is helping.png
69KB, 481x637px
>>88960522
>Autists putting their shitty headcanon personalities out in the open

God, sometimes I hope we get answers soon just to stop dumb shit like this.
>>
>>88960394
Is that a CGI computer?
>>
>>88960394
fuckwit! i wanted to bury my face into holly-blue, not that warptool copypaste.
>>
File: IMG_6391.png (731KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6391.png
731KB, 1136x640px
Bomb highlights:
>earth gems besides Big Buff are chill af
>Holly
>Blue and yellow diamond characterization
>zooman freak out

Shit I didn't like:
>Steven's "I was wrong" moment felt like shit

I hope this isn't all the Crewniverse has in store regarding Steven's decisions and his inability to take the input of the others into consideration

I want Steven to be wrong
I want Steven's actions to have greater overall consequences to himself and the Earth and I want Steven to be held responsible for his actions

The narrative is being held down by its inability to hold Steven accountable for his actions and how it treats Steven as a flawless angel child
>>
File: conscripts.jpg (171KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
conscripts.jpg
171KB, 400x326px
>>88957860
I doubt they'd make more half-gem hybrids, but humans in general would probably be utilized extensively by the Gempire if they knew how useful we are.
>primitive society easily conquered with little fuss
>physically inferior to gems and have comparatively short lifespans, also no magical abilities - little to no chance of rebellion
>smart enough to operate technology when properly instructed
>breed quickly and in great numbers
>strong enough to serve as workers
>presumably immune to specifically anti-gem weapons
>>
>>88960075
>Expecting sugar to do her job
Snowball in hell
>>
File: CN.png (399KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
CN.png
399KB, 1280x678px
>>88953011
Did you hear about this? I didn't want to post it on the main page since /co complains about SU hogging the front page.
>>
>>88960249
>>88960285
>>88960299
>>88960315
>>88960339
>>88960354
Oh hell yes. Post more new-hotness.

>>88960445
>I'm not normally into such thin girls but there's something so charming about her.
that's because you, like all who love "skinny", have patrician tastes my friend.
>>
>>88960901

You forgot:

>require a narrow band of atmospheric conditions to survive
>need to be clothed
>need to be fed
>need to be watered
>need sleep
>die very easily
>spend about 1/3 of their life spans incapable of working at peak capacity due to age

You're right, humans would make such great slaves! Why grow a subspecies of Gem that are stronger, faster, more durable, live forever, don't need air/food/sleep, and pop out of the ground fully grown with everything they need to do their jobs already in their heads when you can just use HUMANS!
>>
File: 8706501230546.png (684KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8706501230546.png
684KB, 1920x1080px
>>88960917
Heard what? That the episodes were regularly released on their app? We knew all along. No one said they were leaked.
>>
>>88961097

Can you please stop? It's getting tiresome hiding all your posts.
>>
>>88960900
Yeah, but I think the crystal gems are afraid of seeing him suffer through guilt after seeing what it did to rose. I'm certain every non-rebellion gem still sees him/her as a monster. It's only the crystal gems trying to paint such a picture of him.
>>
>>88961180
Just hide his first post. It should hide all posts responding to it.
>>
>there will never be a sequel to Hit the Diamond with the actual Diamonds as the enemy team
>Blue Diamond will never present herself in short shorts and a tank top, her days of legs dazzling
>>
>>88961060
The discussion was whether or not they would hypothetically have a use for Earth. If they did, all the shit about resources wouldn't matter because they could easily find them all on Earth.

>narrow band of atmospheric conditions to survive
Gems apparently require similar atmospheric conditions to us, otherwise Greg and Steven wouldn't be able to survive in their spaceships and in the Zoo facility.

>sleep
We're expendable, just send in more if the tired ones start dying. Otherwise, rotate them in shifts so the tired ones get rest.

>spend about 1/3 of their life spans incapable of working at peak capacity due to age
This doesn't count, gems have the same thing with spending how many of their first years of life underground gestating, completely helpless.
>>
>>88961180
hide the first post and the chain of posts will be hidden automatically.
>>
>>88961266
It didn't. I tried to hide them toooo.
>>
>>88961322
Oh, so I'm guessing you don't use anything for 4chan.
>>
>>88961271
>Casual clothes Diamonds
Where is the art for this?

I think there were some of YD in business attire, but where's fucking Blue in a tear stained hoodie and sweatpants?
I need this now.
>>
>>88960900
>I hope this isn't all the Crewniverse has in store regarding Steven's decisions and his inability to take the input of the others into consideration
>I want Steven to be wrong
>I want Steven's actions to have greater overall consequences to himself and the Earth and I want Steven to be held responsible for his actions
>The narrative is being held down by its inability to hold Steven accountable for his actions and how it treats Steven as a flawless angel child

That's the thing though, he wasn't wrong at all. He deserved to know more about his mother and Pink Diamond, and the more things heat up the more lkely it is that he'll question the gems in the future.

Nothing was answered, we still know nothing about Pink Diamond, we still know nothing about how the war really started, since it's obvious it's not the way the gems say it did.

He was wrong more in the beginging seasons and the realizations felt more real and earned. This it's just like "you were right, I shuldn't question my gem overlords at all!" the fuck.
>>
File: 1374217415322.gif (182KB, 1036x654px) Image search: [Google]
1374217415322.gif
182KB, 1036x654px
>>88961365
???
>>
File: qts.png (738KB, 1002x598px) Image search: [Google]
qts.png
738KB, 1002x598px
Wanted to post this in the other thread but damn, Zoomans were pretty attractive ngl
>>
File: 1483771678492.png (326KB, 403x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483771678492.png
326KB, 403x750px
>>88960354
need more art of these two
>>
>>88961291
>The discussion was whether or not they would hypothetically have a use for Earth.

Yes. For Earth. Not for humans.

>ems apparently require similar atmospheric conditions to us, otherwise Greg and Steven wouldn't be able to survive in their spaceships and in the Zoo facility.

The station had breathable atmosphere because there were humans on it, not because Gems needed it. They're said several times in the show that Gems don't need to breathe.

>rotate them in shifts so the tired ones get rest.

Criminally inefficient. Rotating shifts means you're going to be using manpower to do the transfers, and you're still got to build and maintain rest areas and provide logistics for food, water, and other supplies. You don't need any of that shit when you can just use Gems that don't need it and can just work until the job is done without stopping.

>This doesn't count,

It absolutely does count. Humans and Gems both spend time gestating, and then are born. Once a Gem is born, it can immediately start working and then continue working until the day it gets shattered. When a human is born, it needs to be taken care of for 8 years and then can't do any real work for another 8. After that, you've got maybe a good 40 years or so of labor... assuming it doesn't die on the job.

Again, it's monumentally inefficient. A horrendous waste of resources. I mean, holy shit. Why do you think Humans build robots to do our work for us? And there's another thing! Gems already can and do build robots to help them with their work.

There's literally no reason Gems would ever want or need meatbags for slave labor.
>>
File: tumblr_ojbnbhXdTZ1sd1xkuo1_1280.png (163KB, 700x1060px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojbnbhXdTZ1sd1xkuo1_1280.png
163KB, 700x1060px
>>88961481
>>
>>88954069
We learned how well Yellow Diamond can sing.

Very, very badly.
>>
File: 1480531663750.jpg (47KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480531663750.jpg
47KB, 419x480px
>>88961538
>Zooman's literally wanted a Reverse Gangbang with Greg
>>
File: steven1.png (69KB, 253x245px) Image search: [Google]
steven1.png
69KB, 253x245px
>>88955274

>Expecting to trigger people by pointing how people get triggered.
>>
>>88961683

You forget how humans are literally FREE and self-sufficent. Just allocate some land to them and you can skim off levies and resources forever. Plus they are endlessly adaptable in ways the gems could never react. You could even just 'seed' biological worlds with humans and within a couple hundred years(which is basically nothing for a gem) you will have millions of them. If you care enough to give them modern tools, medicine and agricultural knowledge you could literally have BILLIONS of them off a single planet AND still have the planet available for later gem creation/colonization.

Also, I'd love to think that every sentient life in the SU universe is crystalline and humans are the zerg/tyranid/flood/xenomorph equivalent of a bug race.
>>
>>88961960

That's an entirely different situation though. It's not slavery at all, it's basically farming. You're seeding a world with humans so you can harvest them later.
>>
>>88959706
FUCK NOW I KNOW WHO BD REMINDS ME OF
>>
>>88953011
Just like your parents think about you
>>
>>88957916
They don't know what to do with him
>>
I really like the hand-ship thing they've been doing

I wonder when they'll form Voltron
>>
>>88961870
>Very, very badly.

You mean can sing very well but was given a shit song.
>>
File: 9111478.jpg (56KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
9111478.jpg
56KB, 407x405px
>>88962120
Humans could be like Guardsmen for the gems. It all has it's use
>>
>>88963235

Using humans as soldiers would be an even bigger waste of time and resources. You'd have to arm them, feed them, supply them with environmental protection, transport them. The logistics alone would be a nightmare.

Gems are stronger, faster, more durable, require no food or rest. A single Jasper is going to be worth an entire platoon of human fodder. Why the fuck would you waste countless resources producing and maintaining meatbags that you're essentially just going to push into a sausage grinder when all you have to do is drop a handful Quartzes on the problem for a tiny fraction of the cost?
>>
>>88962996
Why are you attacking him? What made you say such thing?
>>
>>88963373
No like said before you give them their ground needs and they do the rest themselfs. Then wait a few hundred years and shape them and point them at your enemy
>>
>>88963473
>Then wait a few hundred years and shape them and point them at your enemy

Holy shit.

Explain to me this: Gems have intergalactic warp travel, laser cannons, and fucking TIME TRAVEL. What the fuck are humans with sticks and rocks going to do that Gems can't? What's the purpose of pointing them at ANYONE if they don't have even the slightest chance of doing anything? Why would you ever go to any of the trouble of it when Gems can just call in a warship and glass the enemy from orbit or drop a squad of Quartzes on their heads?

Humans are a waste of valuable resources that could be put to exponentially better use by just making more Gems.
>>
>>88963617
>Having wave after wave of indoctrinated humans is not something useful
>>
So I'm gonna make a baseless guess and say that Rose didn't shatter PD, but some humans did. She took the blame so there was SOME chance they could make it out of the situation at the time alive.
>>
>>88963676

It isn't. At all.
>>
File: no-imagination.jpg (27KB, 349x343px) Image search: [Google]
no-imagination.jpg
27KB, 349x343px
>>88963727
>>
>>88955418
I can't figure out the file name; what episode is that from?
>>
>>88961870
You people are fucking ridiculous, the song was fine and her voice was great
>>
>>88963906

it's from one of the shorts, Video Chat.
>>
Does it bother anyone that Greg was the dad who was kidnapped, and that it wasn't eyeball who did it?

The foreshadowing from An Unfamilar Familiar was that the main heroine (who Connie cosplays) had her dad kidnapped by a mysterious one-eyed man and has to find him
>>
>>88963949
Then i guess it wasn't foreshadowing, was it?
>>
>>88963949
Unfamiliar Familiar is probably a Golden Compass reference.
>>
>>88964110
but a dad did get kidnapped, which is a pretty odd coincidence considering that doesn't happen every day, even in fiction
>>
File: YDThinking.jpg (54KB, 575x594px) Image search: [Google]
YDThinking.jpg
54KB, 575x594px
>>88953011
It just occurred to me what the teaser meant.

Steven had all of the answers he needed. The bomb wasn't about Steven's questions, its about the ones that are being raised by the diamonds.

>BD goes to Earth to collect more humans, but all of them are reacting terribly to being kidnapped.
>BD wants to talk to the one who understood how she felt, but notices that he isn't in the zoo.
>Security footage shows that there are two missing humans, that were both related to each other.
>YD notices lack of cluster emerging as she and BD collect humans, and other Earth items.
>YD starts to notice the lack of 5 rubies, a peridot, and a war hero jasper, as well as a low tier ship and a medium tier ship.

Its time for the Diamonds to get answers as to what is happening on Earth. Shit doesn't just disappear out of thin air.
>>
>>88958930
>the characters were different so they must be OOC

Fucking stellar. This is why Western cartoons are always one-episode one shots. You cant handle personality changes.
>>
>>88964374

>replying to shitposts
>>
>>88963701
Pretty sure she did and Rose just made a mistake. Heat of a situation, rebellion growing, Rose wanted to end it all and make a statement, shattered Pink Diamond, saw the chaos it caused and swore against it
>>
>people trying to argue about possible ways the Gems could use humans/earth

I don't understand why everyone takes Peridot's comment at face value. She wasn't being fully rational. There aren't any actually good, pragmatic uses for earth that don't involve destroying it. Peridot wanted to save the earth because she cared about it and its inhabitants, not because of their potential usefulness. I highly doubt she could make an effective argument for earth's or human's practical value to gems (and come on, her solution to the problem wouldn't be enslaving humans).
>>
>>88964306
The Diamonds now have data and pictures of Greg and Steven from the health check they received before they were put into the zoo. They also have Gregs phone, perhaps there's some Rose pictures in there.
>>
File: 1483435089355.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483435089355.png
2MB, 1600x900px
A thing that is bothering me:
When first introduced Yellow Diamond's Pearl was as tall as her knee. Now she can hold her pearl and Blue's in one hand, like wtf, I know there are no fixed sizes for the characters but the Diamonds got like 3 times bigger.
>>
>>88964645
Jasper ranges from as tall as Garnet to as tall as the diamonds in their first apperance.

Opal and sardonyx have the same height range, but rainbow quartz is only as big as jasper at her tallest
>>
>>88964645

Because instead of sticking to a canon size chart like people who are serious about animation, the Crewniverse decided it would be easier to just let their storyboarders do whatever the fuck they want.

If it bothers you, try to get over it because that shit ain't changing any time soon.
>>
>>88953011
I can't believe people were actually dumb enough enough to fall for it again. This show literally thrives through being as vague as humanly possible, of course they're not going to reveal anything substantial. Did everyone forget that "what we really are" horseshit they were pushing during the Cluster arc?
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (47KB, 627x353px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
47KB, 627x353px
>>88964645
Yeah, the lack of consistency is starting to annoy me. I'll accept this though since maybe they didnt have it all sorted out (Neck is now reasonably shorter as well)
>>
File: get the cross.jpg (18KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
get the cross.jpg
18KB, 480x712px
>/co/ thinks Blue Diamond is ugly
Once again, you people prove how shitty your taste truly is.
>>
>>88963373
>>88963617
I don't know, the thing is that clearly it's not very easy to make new gems if they needed to downgrade with Era 2 models due to a resource shortage. In the same amount of time you can terraform a planet, you can harvest generations of human pawns.
>>
>>88964846
>falling for the OP bait
Most people loved this arc famalama
>>
>>88964889
Calm your tits, plenty of people think she's the new hotness. I personally think she's entirely average and kind of boring looking but I've seen a lot of people jizzing about her design.
>>
>>88955905
When whats under the robe is ugly, yes it is better.
>>
File: 1483709034762.jpg (1MB, 2268x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1483709034762.jpg
1MB, 2268x1608px
>>88964889
It's only the shitposters famalamadingdong
Most people are down with the thiccness
>>
>>88957743
>Agate waits for Blue and Yellow to gtfo then sends a squadron to track down the CGs to kill them because they pissed her off.

I'm pretty sure she can't order something like that.
>>
does anyone have any good, creepy art of the fully formed cluster?
>>
>>88954069
rektex
>>
I thought it was alright, but fuck Steven, crybaby little bitch
>>
>>88955759
>Caring about her hair of all things
Gay
>>
>>88963015

with those ships, they can fly by someone and then flip them off.
>>
>>88959364
Oh my god, so many posts in and anon didn't get his (you)! Don't worry, I'll be merciful enough to take pity on you and respond. You're welcome for making your entire day, sweetie.
>>
File: 1322260422001.png (433KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
1322260422001.png
433KB, 600x769px
>>88955418

>Age of Empires II
>>
>>88960609
What was the deleted post?
>>
>>88964846
>falling for the promotional bullshit
Like how did anyone fall for that bit in the Cluster promos, it was obviously just a recut bit from the extended intro did you actually think it had anything to do with the episodes?
>>
File: 1483514096656.png (135KB, 355x421px) Image search: [Google]
1483514096656.png
135KB, 355x421px
>>88966637
Some faggot that kept posting some autistic fanfiction about basically the entire history of the show with god awful characterization.

Faggot just kept going on and on. I imagine he got banned.
>>
>>88958615
I know what you mean but I don´t want to use the "M" word in this board.
>>
>>88964909

The requirements for human life to exist and for a Kindergarten to produce Gems are the same. Which means in every single instance of a world being able to effectively support humans, that same world would be much better put to use by building a Kindergarten on it and just producing Gems instead.

> due to a resource shortage

You can mine mineral resources from any moon or asteroid you come across, so the resource in question has got to be "life goo" or whatever so-called mystical component is required for Gems to exist. Refer to my first point; any planet rich in this substance is going to be better used by making Gems with it rather than humans.

The shortage itself is a matter of actually finding viable worlds. Earth was a huge hit for Homeworld; they sank resources into colonizing it, then sank even more into fighting a war for it, and eventually fucked off and lost everything. Earth is super rich in quartz; quartz that would have gone to making more soldiers to capture more worlds.

>In the same amount of time you can terraform a planet, you can harvest generations of human pawns.

...and do absolutely fuck-all with them because they literally can't out perform a Gem or do things Gems can't. One world will make potentially billions of immortal Gems that require NO FURTHER RESOURCES. That's it. They need nothing else FOREVER.

Humans require a constant supply of resources. All of them need to eat. All of them need clean water. All of them need fresh air. If their environment gets too hot, too cold, too irradiated, too polluted, they die.

All you can really do with humans is drop some on an uninhabited but otherwise fertile world, let them populate until the biomass levels are sufficient, and then colonize that shit with a big fat Kindergarten (killing all the humans in the process).
>>
>>88967017

There isnt a planet thats not super rich in quartz.
>>
>>88967078

Jupiter.
>>
>>88967277

Jupiter weights more than all the planets, asteroids, comets and dust in the solar system combined and has a gigantic rocky core.
>>
>What's the use of feeling blue?
>What's the use of feeling, Blue?
>>
>>88967435

Metal and ice primarily, not rock. Jupiter is made of hydrogen, helium, methane, ammonia, and water.

No quartz.
>>
>>88967511

I will just chalk it up to you being uneducated and not pretending to be retarded. Just google it and you will learn something new,
>>
>>88967435
>>88967511
>jupiter has a solid core
WHAT

I WAS TAUGHT A LIE
>>
>>88967017
>You can mine mineral resources from any moon or asteroid you come across, so the resource in question has got to be "life goo" or whatever so-called mystical component is required for Gems to exist.

That bothers me. Gems can make whats essentially magic with their technology yet they cant be bother to find a way to make their "life goo", if it was some kind of luxury i would understand but its their only means of reproduction and i would dare to say planets with life goo are rare and limited if its worth fighting for. I would imagine they would care a bit more than nothing at all.
>>
Will we ever see other alien races.

It's kinda silly to assume humans and gems are the only sentient races in the universe. Surely the gem empire has conquered (and probably wiped out) tons of races already.
>>
>>88957519

>Periven

>>/trash/
>>
Huh, I've been away for a while.

There a Mega link for these?
>>
>>88967623
We won't.
>>
File: ALBUM YES.jpg (42KB, 484x436px) Image search: [Google]
ALBUM YES.jpg
42KB, 484x436px
>>88967623
This
I want to see metal aliens at some point and watch Steven get his tubby ass handed to him
>>
>>88967677
you can find it on kisscartoon
>>
File: image.png (283KB, 680x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283KB, 680x385px
SKINNY JASPER PORN WHEN?
>>
>>88966564

Now we're talking!

That's some good shit!
>>
>>88967623
>It's kinda silly to assume humans and gems are the only sentient races in the universe.

Why? Having other races in there is missing the point.
>>
>>88967474
Whoa
WHOA
ANON
I THINK YOU MAY BE THE FIRST PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO CAUGHT THAT
HOLY SHIT THIS IS HUGE
>>
>>88967557
Gas giants aren't literally balls of gas, they just have more atmosphere than surface, so to speak. If you wanted to land on the "surface" of a gas giant, you'd have to plunge all the way down to the center, where you'd be crushed by the unfathomable pressure.
>>
>>88967623
blue diamond threated the humans as if their "being human" is unique, simply feeling and surviving.
this would imply that its the first time for her to actually find a species like that.

so i bet there IS other life in the su universe, but probably not smart human like life.

there also couldnt be a similiar race like the diamonds because this would mean that they have the same strenght, and they would probably start a war with the diamonds.
and shattering a diamond is easy because its just breaking a stone, so i assume that there is no life form like the diamonds out there either.
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1280x1667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1280x1667px
>>88967773
Don't expect much
>>
>>88967773
Awww yea, need some of Slim Jasper getting plowed silly.
>>
>>88967742
Metal aliens sound like the kind of plot idea a series would do after it finishes all it's initial ideas but needs more content for more seasons. The Cell Saga of SU.

But considering this show is struggling to even finish it's first idea before getting canceled I highly doubt we'll ever reach that point.
>>
>>88967557
>>
>>88961538
Yeah, except I didn't like that most of them had the :3 face going on
>>
>>88968069
>>88968061
hm, i guess i need to draw that porn by myself if i want it that badly.

but damn there ought to be some porn of her out there already.
>>
>>88967623
>early episodes had creatures like the gem lizard and the crystal shrimp, implying a Half-Life 2 scenario where Earth's ecosystem got buttfucked by exotic creatures brought in from Gem space
>this will never be elaborated on
>>
>>88967554

Oh, yeah? Hydrogen, helium, methane, ammonia, water... Huh, odd. Not seeing quartz on that list.

You know that not all rock is comprised entirely of quartz, right?
>>
has no one thought of corruption like its gem aids?

i mean jasper got it when she fused with a corrupted gem, and since fusion is like fucking i guess she got infected.
>>
File: 81oqazJD3iL._SL1500_.jpg (169KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
81oqazJD3iL._SL1500_.jpg
169KB, 1500x1000px
>>88968073
>>88967742
How would you do Metals?
>all male, with a few looking like faggy twinks
>designs influenced by western sci-fi instead of Jap animu
>instead of being hardlight like Gems, they're sort of liquidy, like the T-1000
>>
>>88968034
>Gas giants aren't literally balls of gas,
I was literally taught this was the case.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (125KB, 957x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
125KB, 957x1439px
>>88968461
It wouldn't be able to hold its shape if it didn't have a solid core. See, the way the planets formed was when the solar system was still just a big cloud of dust and shit, the heaviest elements gathered into clumps, which started revolving around the infant Sun.
>>
>>88968645
See that makes sense. Giant space clouds never made sense to me.
>>
>>88968645

And most of its weight is still just ultra-compressed rock, metal and metallic hydrogen The gas envelope is just an extra..
>>
if hitler won and conquered the whole planet...

would earth be called a gas planet?
>>
File: 1440052837952.png (153KB, 294x317px) Image search: [Google]
1440052837952.png
153KB, 294x317px
>>88968821
Eh, needs work.
>>
>>88966701
I didn't fall for it, but most people did, especially especially on /co/. Everyone thought that they were going to pull a plot twist and the gems were actually evil or some shit.
>>
>>88968876
i will now go and hang myself for this terrible pun
>>
>>88968821
No, it would be declared judenfrei.
>>
>>88967773

S O O N
>>
WE NEED MOAR LEWD BLUE DIAMOND
>>
>>88968446

Call them "Metalloids" and we're set.
>>
>>88968446
>edgy new villain race that appears once the diamonds are defeated/befriended and turned good
>possibly male looking as contrast gems (would fit perfectly what with shows obvious feminist agenda)
>basic metals that fuse into alloys (would actually make more sense than gem fusion)
>>
File: beautiful blue diamond.png (747KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful blue diamond.png
747KB, 1440x900px
Blue Diamond is gorgeous,and so is her voice. Can't wait to hear her sing.
>>
>>88969769

LEWD PICS WHEN?
>>
>>88969820
There's already a ton on paheal.
>>
File: mad.gif (1MB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
1MB, 500x257px
>>88953011
The " "Answers presented in this bomb were
>What Blue Diamond looks like
>A bunch of shit we weren't asking

Fuck this.
>>
>>88969851
We got to see the extent of the bias the Gems have against the Diamonds. In the Answer, BD is portrayed as a cold bitch while here we see how empathetic she can be. PD's zoo was just assumed to be a horror show but it turns out the humans were well cared for, being in more of a wildlife preserve than a zoo.
>>
>>88969897
A bunch of shit we weren't asking. yes.
>>
>>88957743
Do something more with Lapis. Anything, really. Just get her outta the gaybarn.
>>
>>88969769
>when your face begins to melt
>>
File: 1483485629537.png (1008KB, 1280x806px) Image search: [Google]
1483485629537.png
1008KB, 1280x806px
>>88959351
Best
>>
>>88970008
imagine being pearl surrounded by 7+ amethysts
>>
>>88970008
I had that exact thought when I first saw the episode. Good to see I wasn't alone.
>>
>>88961538
>sees Ga-Reg
0w0
>>
>>88961960
Realistically, humans would be quick to rebel against being slaves even when raised in such an environment. That alone makes it stupid to use them as slave labor if you can raise gems with specific goals in mind.

The other anon pointed out the other points perfectly. Humans are just useless compared to gems unless you plan to cultivate them for their creativity and mind. Something the diamonds would never do or accept.
>>
File: 1471135714604.png (155KB, 289x341px) Image search: [Google]
1471135714604.png
155KB, 289x341px
>>88964374
>>88959245
>I fail to see how any of the characters were off in any way.

How about Garnet yelling at Steven to stay away from the pink palanquin when from up to now she's be cryptic and silent about Steven figuring out things about Rose (like when she said nothing about why Pearl left) and even willing to tell him when shit is going to go bad.

Also, I think at this point in Steven's life he should stop being so impulsive since every-time he's fucked shit up by not thinking before hand. It's a massive character regression to get annoying emotional Steven again from when Peridot first showed up.

There's also no reason for the Garnet to just not go with him LATER if Blue Diamond is there at the moment. Then she can explain more about Pink Diamond to Steven and the audience and we could a nice somber episode about the decision Rose had to make.

But no all of the characters have to act retarded in order for Greg to be captured. Because you need "muh feels" and other stupid bullshit that you idiots like.
>>
File: 1473046299347.png (440KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473046299347.png
440KB, 640x480px
>>88955418
>Crusader Kings II
>Civ V
>Age of Empires II

Holy shit, I didn't know Connie had this much excellent taste

Opinion increased
>>
File: 1473365772213.png (165KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
1473365772213.png
165KB, 777x656px
>>88959364
I've been waiting forever to use this image.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>88970400

Civ 4 is superior to 5 tho. Just short of perfect taste.
>>
>>88954691
Why don't you immigrate to a foreign planet and see how smart you appear trying to do things using earth logic.

They're gems. When you plant things in the ground, they come out sentient. That's how things work on gem worlds.
>>
>>88970319
She was under distress during an intense argument, preventing her from planning a sensible solution.

That's what emotions do.
>>
File: Lisa_Hannigan_deco16-10[2].jpg (15KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa_Hannigan_deco16-10[2].jpg
15KB, 300x450px
>>88969769
Seriously, did anyone know about Lisa Hannigan before this?
>>
>>88970658
I did not, but she's got a great singing voice. Very soft and soothing.
>>
>>88970562
>She was under distress during an intense argument, preventing her from planning a sensible solution.
Ah the good ol' headcanon excuses...

>That's what emotions do.
If your bipolar.
>>
>>88970694
>headcanon

It can be very clearly deduced from the scene.
>>
>>88970816
No it can't.

What's stopping Garnet from saying "Blue Diamond is there right now, it's not safe. She might capture you."

Absolutely nothing, faggot.
>>
>>88970562
>intense argument
A normal person would have taken half an hour to cool off and colect their thoughts, unless you're a raging autist, in which case it takes an hour.

But yeah, it was like you said, she was in her period and could think at the time, whatever.
>>
>>88970562

>replying to blatantly obvious bait

Fucking everyone should realize what history Sapphire and Ruby has with Blue Diamond how how much of a social autist gems are anyway even when not under distress.
>>
>>88970907
I just told you, her feelings of distress caused by what she saw in her future vision, along with Steven's sudden aggression.
>>
>>88970995
>b-bait bait it's bait no criticisms a-allowed

Garnet only seems to be irrational when it's convenient for the plot.
>>
"Steven, that palanquin belonged to Pink Diamond. It's just chair. It's broken down on a cliff in Korea, but you can't go see it right now because Blue Diamond is there and it would be too dangerous."

Would that have been so hard?
>>
>>88971055
>I just told you, her feelings of distress caused by what she saw in her future vision
Blue Diamond stealing Greg, something that would make her say "Blue Diamond will steal Greg" to Steven.

>along with Steven's sudden aggression
Which was bad writing.
>>
File: Sem título.png (31KB, 252x199px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
31KB, 252x199px
will she get punished?
>>
>>88971209
Drenched in punishment juice.
>>
>>88971156
It would've made Steven want to go more. don't you ever listen.
>>
>>88971156

>Blue Diamond is there? Maybe thats why I'm crying and having these dreams? Garnet I have to see her!!
>>
>>88971181
Except that wasn't what she saw, she saw what would happen if he and the Gems went with him.

>bad writing
It was appropriately placed, as he was sick of them keeping secrets from him.
>>
>>88961870
>two time grammy and tony award winning actress

>sing badly

You literally cannot have taste this bad.
>>
File: gem universe.jpg (164KB, 1000x521px) Image search: [Google]
gem universe.jpg
164KB, 1000x521px
>>88967623
>>
File: Diamondconsistency.jpg (419KB, 1042x894px) Image search: [Google]
Diamondconsistency.jpg
419KB, 1042x894px
>>88964645
>>88964856

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?
>>
>>88971156
future visions are experienced first hand.
Each time Garnet froze during the conversation she was using it to try and find a good outcome only to experience being shattered again, potentially multiple times per use of vision

it would be weirder if that didn't leave her too stressed to think of a way to phrase it that would make Steven not go
>>
>>88967623
>Will we ever see other alien races.
If we don't the show's crew are officially complete hacks.
>It's kinda silly to assume humans and gems are the only sentient races in the universe. Surely the gem empire has conquered (and probably wiped out) tons of races already.
It especially makes no sense because the gempire is an enormous multi galaxy spanning militeristic empire made of billions of soldiers but as far as we know has no enemies other than a single planet species that is technologically inferior and a single tiny rebellion that nobody has heard a peep from for thousands of years, so who exactly are they fighting?
Snake people
>>
>>88971258
>Steven she's either going to capture you if she thinks you're human or fight you if she finds out you have Rose's gem

>>88971330
>Except that wasn't what she saw
She literally said "I saw this happening" when she went to go get Steven. Your headcanon can fuck off.

>It was appropriately placed, as he was sick of them keeping secrets from him.
Hey remember that episode with the mayor where Steven said that lying is okay if people are trying to protect you. And then Steven lied about the obstacle course to make the Gems feel better about their inexperience in raising Steven.

I guess those episodes are now filler.
>>
>>88971476

I'd bet money it will be fucking sneaple. Literally everything Ronaldo ranted about will come true.
>>
>>88971476
We can assume the Gems took out all opposition in their home galaxy Andromeda, so perhaps there's something lurking in the Milky Way.
>>
>>88971471
Then tell Steven that if he asks to see Blue Diamond. He'd understand since he's against violence.

There's no particular reason why IT'S IMPORTANT WE GO TO KOREA RIGHT NOW WE CAN'T WAIT A DAY OR TWO LET'S JUST GO other than "we need a stupid, badly written reason for Greg to be taken into space"
>>
>>88971209
need some sauce on that image friends
>>
>>88971556

Yet they diamonds were only shown with less than a dozen planets each. Maybe they really upped the ante in the last 5000 years?
>>
>>88971486
She didn't really specify "this" as BD capturing Greg. She could've just meant BD being there.

>Hey remember that episode with the mayor where Steven said that lying is okay if people are trying to protect you. And then Steven lied about the obstacle course to make the Gems feel better about their inexperience in raising Steven

Completely different situations. In this case, they didn't lie to Steven to feel better about something. They simply declined to answer something he was reasonably curious about.
>>
>>88971610
That's what confuses me, actually. My theory is the murals only showed the planets they own in the Milky Way.
>>
>>88971578
>experience traumatic deaths multiple times in rapid succession left her too off-kilter to think rationally under the circumstances
>why didn't she just think rationally then?
>>
>>88971556
>>88971610
Here's a question: Peridot talked about the gravity drive like it was a relatively new invention to the CGs. Does that mean that 5000 years ago, the Gems actually flew all 2.5 million light years between Andromeda and here?
>>
>>88971209
fonte por favor
>>
>>88971578
Garnet isn't a very good conversationlist
>>
>>88971750
Maybe, I mean they are ageless beings that don't need sleep or food, and they take the whole 75 human years of travel thing very very easily.
>>
>>88971750

I'd think the crew VASTLY underestimated the size of the universe and just threw "intergalactic" out. Or maybe they started out in Milky Way or one of its satellite dwarves? Or maybe captain Centis ships were actually pretty good too and could cross the space in reasonable time for sentient rocks and establish new galaxy warps for the actual colonists.

I still wonder though, why the CGs never bothered to maintainy anything the homeworlders left behind, especially the starships and the weapon caches.
>>
>>88970400
And redpilled as fuck to boot.
>>
>>88971055
>her feelings of distress caused by what she saw in her future vision
>her feelings of distress
>More important than stevens life

I dont buy it. We already saw her in shock when she saw the fusion experiments, and she was in shock,mostly becouse of how horrible it was but also becouse she never saw it coming, but came back 15 seconds later for both her sake and steven's. It took only 15 seconds to recover from seeing her dead friends sew together and trying to kill her.

>But anon! This is a diamond, shes a big deal!

Shes also old news, she already knows it exist and that she wants her dead and if she wasnt a morron she would've known she might come around eventually. Like, she can see the future and she didnt thought that this might happen? She never thought the worst case scenario might happen? Was her plan for this just start panicking and being criptic?

Was a diamond comming to earth that unexpected? And really how more dangerous is a diamond on earth that on homeworld? Its no secret earth still exist and even less secret that they want it destroyed. Specially after all the visitors earth had over the last year, how was this a surprise? And how is it MORE dangerous that an army of gems and robots, the thing that they thought would send to earth instead of jasper?
>>
>>88971750
>>88971800
>>88971890
We can do some basic math here. In Space Race, Pearl said they'd go over to Alpha Centauri and would be back in 70 years. That's 35 years to cover ~4 light years, or 8.75 years to 1 light year. Assuming her ship was comparable to an Era 1 Homeworld vessel, it would've taken them 285,714 years to cross the void.
>>
>>88961538
Do you think they make snoo snoo when choosened
>>
>>88970694
Garnet literally is bipolar. You know her poles by name.
>>
>>88960249
>She is so much better than that shittier jasper
Most living things are better than most dead things. And Jasper is extra super dead.
>>
>>88972030

Tbh thats maybe just Pearls space jalopy.

I wonder if the Galaxy Warp could be fixed again and use it to travel around to other gem colonies.
>>
>>88971750
>Peridot talked about the gravity drive like it was a relatively new invention to the CGs.

...no she didn't? She was explaining the mechanics of a ship to Gems who were not, by their natures, pilots and thus were unlikely to understand how it works.
>>
>>88971989
She was especially hung-up because:

1.It's the diamond both her gems used to serve and was strongly against her existence.

2. She hadn't seen her in over 5000 years after Sapphire abandoned her with Ruby, who BD wanted shattered.
>>
>>88971989
>More important than
that's not how emotions work.
>15 seconds later
and this time, fifteen seconds later Steven had already put his foot down, said he was going to matter what, and ran off. her window for convincing him had closed.

you are just looking for reasons to bitch. take you and you're husband's daughter's stick out of your ass
>>
>>88972206

>you are just looking for reasons to bitch. take you and you're husband's daughter's stick out of your ass

its called shitposting anon and you got hooked
>>
>>88969837
what's paheal?
>>
>>88972200

2 its irrelevant becouse all of homeworld wants her dead for the same reasons BD wants her dead, theres no "specially YOU" here.

And 1, like i said, its old news, she already knows who she is and what it wants, why didnt she saw that coming is beyond me.

>>88972206
>that's not how emotions work

Actually thats exactly how emotions work anon, a mother or a father would go through a minefield to rescue their children.

Also, put his foot down? Her window for convincing him had closed? It was 15 seconds anon, the in-caracter thing to do was to keep pressing, not sperg out and run off, and the in caracter thing to do for garnet was actually explain him the situation like she tried after the blackout while they were facing a dangerous and unknown situation, he didnt teleported to asia the moment he run off all she had to do was catch him, strap him to a chair if necesary, cool off and explain how serious this was and that they might die.

And guess what? HE WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD! IT WAS INCARACTER FOR HIM TO UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLE, SPECIALLY THE GEMS THAT GREW UP WITH, FEELINGS ITS HIS FUCKING SUPERPOWER FOR FUCK SAKE! Steven might be dumb as a rock but hes sensible and reasonable and so is garnet, she would have explained or at least restrain him a few hours and them explain, anything but let him run to his death.

Also, to the people saying "he would have gone anyway, there was no way to stop him", please dont have children. You have to remember that steven is a 14 yearold with the mind of a 10 yearold and he just basically said "im going to jump off a bridge and theres no way you can do to stop me!" and was being serious about it, any normal parent would have closed the doors of the house, talk and try to reason with him, talk to him more, and if nothing works then call a doctor, the whole "theres nothing i can do" argument its stupid.
>>
>>
>>88968191
I was just thinking about this. You'd think with all the CGs that got corrupted 5000 years ago the Earth would be swarming with dangerous monsters. You'd think that would hugely change the course of human history. I wanna see more about that...
>>
>>88957743
steven x lapis routine fusions need to happen
>>
>>88967742
Do you not know what Bismuth is?
>>
>>88973521
*"...and there's nothing you cant do to stop me!"
>>
>>88971607
Don't worry, she will get enough sauce.
>>
>>88973699

We are slooooowly getting there with the journal and Steven travelling around. Remember, the entire story is told from the PoV of the namesake character. Not many kids are into history, sociology and politics.
>>
>>88971346
well she did a shitty job
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
why is rebecca keeping steven so fucking useless
>>
>jasper redeemed
>jasper and lapis make up
>YD shows up on Earth
>CG fuse into alexandrite and fight YD
>get rekt but then malachite shows up for assist
>epic battle
>together they force YD to retreat

Can't wrong with this make it happen
>>
File: 1438902571069.png (129KB, 435x359px) Image search: [Google]
1438902571069.png
129KB, 435x359px
How did they fly from the East Coast to Korea in a biplane?
>>
>>88974628

Cause he is developing. Slooooooooooooooooooooooowly. Just compare him with early S1 steven.
>>
>>88974702
Carl just asked Frylock to outfit his biplane with a turbo engine.
>>
>>88974628
What do you mean?
>>
>>88974789
the gems still refuse to give steven any actual training
>>
>>88973629
heh
>>
File: oj0v21zNln1uccv7go3.png (157KB, 1175x239px) Image search: [Google]
oj0v21zNln1uccv7go3.png
157KB, 1175x239px
Anyone have that one screenshot of a crew member confirming Pearl has a penis?
>>
File: GE999.jpg (270KB, 1000x1159px) Image search: [Google]
GE999.jpg
270KB, 1000x1159px
>>88954069
>Blue Diamond
>Ugly

LOL.

No.
>>
File: sttvtha343.jpg (76KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sttvtha343.jpg
76KB, 1000x1000px
>>88975111
He's doing pretty well for himself. He beat Amy and Amy is nearly a match for Pearl. Plus he doesn't need protection during warp travel, can pass through gemtech shields, and is immune to gem destabilizers. Steven is pretty OP already.
>>
File: this is a lapis redesign.png (269KB, 1280x1728px) Image search: [Google]
this is a lapis redesign.png
269KB, 1280x1728px
Well then

We are now at the point where SU designs are too problematic for Tumblr
>>
>bluey
>ugly

Can someone shoop that angry YD meme and put it on BD?
>>
>>88956064
I don't see it.

Also why would it matter? Did you think Mr Frowney was secretly a Gem or some shit?
>>
>>88958906
>And for what reason would CN do that?

Expensive to produce, doesn't generate toy sale revenue, nepotism, and generally being j00s.
>>
>>88975397
Seconding for curiosity.
>>
File: 1482111177794.jpg (5KB, 430x86px) Image search: [Google]
1482111177794.jpg
5KB, 430x86px
>>88975397
This one?
>>
>>88958184

Yellow Diamond is only allowing the humans to be preserved because Blue Diamond keeps sulking over them.

Once the Earth is gone, she'll just convince Blue Diamond that humans need to vanish as well.

Anything that reminds them of Pink Diamond is in danger.
>>
>>88977119
that fat dyke is NOT a fucking crewmember
>>
>>88973629
You are the Van Goh of this century.
>>
File: 1483479306138.png (182KB, 452x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483479306138.png
182KB, 452x375px
>>88975397
Source for this comic
>>
>>88957743
No townie episodes.
>>
>>88977871
search for jamesAB, its on his HF.
>>
>>88964856
Yellow looks waaaaaaay better now than in her first appearance.
>>
My personal opinions aside, I'm genuinely wondering how long the crewniverse intend to keep the show running. Because at this pace it's going to be like 5 years before any of the plot stuff gets resolved.
>>
File: 1474431789868.jpg (65KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
1474431789868.jpg
65KB, 600x462px
how long before we get references, you now the crewniverse watched it
>>
File: 1454775888299.png (481KB, 922x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1454775888299.png
481KB, 922x1026px
>>88978349
They'll just Gravity Falls it
>>
>>88978349

Nothing will happen until the very last episode, when the great battle between Earth and Homeworld is set to begin... and then Steven will cry and White Diamond will show up and make everybody stop fighting and go home.

Star iris out, shot of the Crystal Gems sitting on the beach as the credits roll.
>>
>>88978231
Thank you
>>
>>88957428
Blue Diamond was shocked and surprised something as fragile as a human could survive on Earth. They seem to view it as a useless, hostile shell of a planet that ruins and twists everything that touches its soil, so toxic it brought even a diamond down as soon as one tried to set up a colony on it.

They were possibly expecting something to go wrong with the mission
>>
>>88977293
Why so angry about Pearl's penis anon?
>>
>>88960651
no. Bebop was all traditionally animated.
>>
>>88961069
who the fuck drew this shitty semi-obscure mashup.
>>
>>88974755
>>88974628
I actually do like that Steven is progressively getting less as less naive as the series goes on.
>>
Famalam.
I am in actual love with this Big, Blue, Bootigod.
>>
So, one thing that was actually revealed was that the Diamonds decided 'Fuck that noise' with regards to Rose Quartzes, who were APPARENTLY PD's pet project.

Also, PD going kersplat was when the gems changed eras.
>>
I like how CN plays off releasng all the episodes on accident. They might as well put them back up and get the views for it on the app, otherwise everyone is just going to have to watch Dailymotion.
>>
File: 1420554100064.png (279KB, 628x418px) Image search: [Google]
1420554100064.png
279KB, 628x418px
>>88954069
>>
File: 343535434534542432.jpg (288KB, 830x1300px) Image search: [Google]
343535434534542432.jpg
288KB, 830x1300px
>>88980294
BD is a beautiful, gloomy, Irish angel with a big, gloomy booty.
>>
File: pleb4life.jpg (86KB, 720x608px) Image search: [Google]
pleb4life.jpg
86KB, 720x608px
>>88981553
I find that image unfunny, and I usually like jokes about slavic accents.
>>
>>88977293
she is married to a crewniverse member and it was in a crewniverse member's stream though
>>
>>88980294
>>88981586
I'm glad that Blue Booty is catching on but I'm sad that there's going to be so much fat porn coming out of this.
>>
File: hands.jpg (78KB, 540x504px) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
78KB, 540x504px
>>88956036
>>
>>88953011
Hell no, horseshit. I was forgetting why I was even so into this girly ass show to begin with, until this bomb finally showed up. New gems, new conflict, and finally some more fucking antagonist development. You learn where the beta and prime kindergarten gems went (you learn about 50% more gem info in general than the last two seasons gave you.) You learn what Blue Diamond has been doing this whole time, and with that you obviously get extra reasons as to why Yellow Diamond is so assblasted about Earth not being destroyed already. Their motivation and everything just makes 90% more sense.

It accomplished more than the entirety of S3 and end of S2 combined, and back then I was THIS close to dropping the show because it was turning into another AT and they quickly got their shit together because it's a bad time for CN to repeat hisotry here.
>>
>>88982282
I just remembered: what's the most probable kind of gem was powering the pyramind?

Looking back, neither Garnet nor Pearl were concerned putting in it a regular bubble like all of the other gems
>>
>>88954391
A big part with the Rubies is that, even after the insult, Yellow Diamond still cares more about Jasper than Peridot.
>>
>>88984728
She's highest ranking on the mission, I guess. Who cares about a sassy Peridot? Mission status needs to be verified and the loyal warrior retrieved that just disappeared.
>>
>>88968034
>Gas giants aren't literally balls of gas
They can have a solid core from the pressure of their own gravity but otherwise yes they are.
They are literally stars that aren't big enough to kickstart nuclear fusion with thier mass.
>>
>>88973521
Ting him to a cahir wouldn't stop him. Nothing short of burying him would, he's got super strength now, and he could buble himself so Garnet couldn't get him. Then he could just grab Lion and bounce.

He's not a kid anymore, he can handle himself. It's also been shown that Garnet sucks at explaining things. Maybe we get an episode showing us some of the possibilities of what would've hapened had it not gone that way.
>>
>>88957927
And not having a purpose for being on the show.
>>
File: ICanFapToThis.gif (2MB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
ICanFapToThis.gif
2MB, 400x242px
>>88980143
>>
File: Metal Men.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Men.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>88968446

Kinda like Transformers?

Or more like these guys?
>>
>>88968995

No, you should gas yourself.
>>
>>88971359

>Not including Nihonium, Moscovium, Tennessene and Oganesson
>>
>>88973308
What's google?
>>
>>88973699

That's precisely what happened.

>>88973740

...She was kinda manly, wasn't she?

>If the gems were metals
>Bronze, mercury and gold

Bronze and mercury should be obvious, but gold for pearl because gold is usually only used for decoration.
>>
File: Going to the Homeworld.png (59KB, 1294x587px) Image search: [Google]
Going to the Homeworld.png
59KB, 1294x587px
>>88977391

Mad, desperate, penniless and the subject of pity and scorn?

>>88977871

Source for that image!

>>88979052
>>
>>88985367
that image is from sweet guy, a sometimes pornographic comic, excellent art, weird as fuck story. a guy gets sex touch powers, but he mainly uses it to stop guys from yelling at him at work.
>>
>>88960906
>Sugar

What the hell? These episodes are all made over a year in advance, the crewniverse provides the episodes, this is all CNs doing
>>
>>88971093
So you want her to have the perfect response every time? Have you ever dealt with a woman or bipolar person who suddenly gets put on the spot for something?

As the other anon said, Garnet is made of two personalities making her literally bipolar. One who is cold and doesn't really express emotions who clutches on to her future vision tool, the other a spaghetti dropping rock head.
>>
>>88960322
Not an argument. My responses were to OP calling the arc disappointing and giving a refutation.

Cry more about semantics loser. :^)
>>
>>88960075
I'd rather bombs over weekly airing, especially for plot linked episodes
>>
>>88985459
If the personalities weren't in sync she would fall apart. Fusions with bipolar tendencies cannot physically exist
>>
>>88985402

Thank you, anon.
>>
>>88954691
>the smarter ones tried to grow a garden assuming they would create sentient life.

Yeah because Gems would know that it wouldn't including the fact that there is proof it's possible to do exactly that.
>>
>>88985629

...Hmmm... I can't decide if Opal is an argument for or against your statement.
>>
>>88971346
>>88963907
it was awful. and completely unenjoyable song
>>
>>88985770
I don't see how it works against; she explodes whenever Pearl and Amy don't agree on even a similar emotional response

The requirement for the two to constantly agree also throws a wrench in the whole "a fusion is it's own person" idea. Clearly it isn't if it constantly refers back to it's constituent parts just to be able to drink a cup of tea. Sugilite is the only fusion that seems to have it's own thoughts, and it's painted as a fusion gone wrong.
>>
>>88964645
>>88964798
>>88964856
>>88971401
This bomb literally showed how gems can easily change sizes. Somehow it goes beyound your small brains that a room specially for the Diamonds would not make them look more intimidating fuck huge then their office in free space
>>
>>88985762

Does that mean they don't understand where humans come from, either?

>>88985855
>she explodes whenever Pearl and Amy don't agree on even a similar emotional response

True.

>a fusion gone wrong.

Well... she just wants to exist, like Garnet does.
>>
File: 1479501929169.jpg (6KB, 220x214px) Image search: [Google]
1479501929169.jpg
6KB, 220x214px
>>88958014
>Not sending MEGA FUG to deal with her.
>>
File: wrongamundo.png (2MB, 2154x1603px) Image search: [Google]
wrongamundo.png
2MB, 2154x1603px
>>88984802
>>
>>88954069
she's supposed to be dark souls level terrifying
>>
>>88953011
so does anyone else think WDs first appearence will be on the dark?
>>
>>88953011
You are wrong, my friend.
>>
>>88985777
The song was somewhat mediocre, I do agree. However perhaps it was just the singing that made it seem bad, and could be bumped up to passable if the VA could sing.

I did enjoy the arc however.
>>
>>88974767
Look , if carls has friends called like the ATHF characters , this show is the best shit i ever saw
>>
>>88985770
I'd argue against.

Their love of steven is strong enough to stay together. But total clash of personality makes doing anything outside of that extremely difficult. Garnet has the individual parts + steven love to stay together through a lot of shit. But they both sperg in their own way and constantly doubt the right action. Good example being when Garnet destroyed the phone while talking to Connie's mom.

Think Jasper/lappy is a better example of against with how fucked up they were. All in all I think the real problem is that the crew tries to give and develop a sensible character flaw for Garnet to keep her from being a sue. But the introduction of future vision makes so many situations nonsensical or require lengthy explanations.

And on another note, now that we know Saphire isn't quite as rare as we thought, why is it the Gem empire doesn't take advantage of them as much as they could?
>>
Was the human zoo an allegory for a Tumblr echo chamber?
>>
>>88987547
>we know Saphire isn't quite as rare as we thought

What makes you say that? From the way Agate reacted it seemed like the rarity of Sapphire visiting isn't far off from a Diamond visiting.
>>
>>88987547

A good strategist with decent intel would already know quite a lot that a clairvoyant would tell them.

And knowing what's gonna happen doesn't necessarily mean you can change it. If were told tomorrow that in one year time a ten-mile asteroid was going to hit the Earth, what could we realistically do about it?

Or let's say that White Diamond already knew that her forces on a specific planet were insufficient to deflect an attack by an approaching Sneaple attack fleet. A Sapphire could only give her the entire range of ways in which the planet is lost.
>>
>>88986690
This doesn't disagree with anon's statement
>>
>>88987680
Prior to this, it seemed like there was maybe a handful of them a generation or so. Agate's reaction seems to be more because she is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and Sapphire is high up the command chain behind blue pearl. I could honestly see her having the same reaction had Jasper showed up under direct orders from YD.

The way BD acted when ours came out seemed like there a enough not to recognize them all.

>>88987700
I guess. I forgot one rule they do try to enforce is that a Sapp has to actively focus on a particular future/event/scenario.
>>
>>88979993
The beginning of the bomb when Steven was arguing with the gems had me so hyped up.
>>
File: elderypepe.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
elderypepe.png
77KB, 491x541px
>>88954486
>the recent bomb
>>88954592
>asked in the bomb
>>88954865
>all within a single bomb
>>88955476
>The bomb itself
>>88958317
>before this bomb
>>88958639
>en entire bomb
>>88958714
>first episode of the Bomb
>but the first bomb
>second one of the bomb
>till the bomb

WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS TERM COME FROM? WHY IS EVERYONE PRETENDING THEY KNOW WHAT AN "EPISODE BOMB" IS? WHEN DID THIS START? I HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS TERMINOLOGY FOR MULTIPLE EPISODES ONCE IN MY ENTIRE THIRTY-EIGHT YEARS OF EXISTENCE UNTIL THIS SU THING HAPPENED. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS SLANG KNOWLEDGE FROM? THERE ISN'T EVEN A WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE ABOUT IT, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. STOP INVENTING NEW SLANG.
>>
>>88987897
cartoon network calls the scheduling style of many new episodes aired in subsequent days a "Steven Bomb"
>>
>>88987897
CN themselves call them Steven bombs.
>>
>>88987813
I took BD's reaction to Sapphire being because she was suddenly being told that a Sapphire she didn't call for had completed a mission that she'd never ordered.

And even then not recognizing individual Gems isn't entirely out of line with what we've been shown of the Diamonds so far since with pretty much every underling they seem to see them as interchangeable and refer to them as "the" more often than not.
>>
>>88955663
A race of sentient male coded metals and minerals called the Alloy Alliance
>>
>>88987897
>>88987933
>>88987941
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Steven_Universe_episodes
>>
File: xenos-warning.jpg (145KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
xenos-warning.jpg
145KB, 600x900px
>>
>>88953011

> We literally got no answers for questions already in the show except maybe the information that PD got shattered at her palanquin.

Seriously, Steven finally got seriously mad at the gems for holding back information from him, but because of the whole 'Greg Kidnapping" thing we never actually got answers from them.

I mean, it was cool having BD introduced and all, but "It's time for answers" was just a seriously misleading tagline.
>>
>>88987897
ur very dumm
>>
>>88988089
Garnet was using future vision and knew they'd run into Blue Diamond if they went with him, that's what the whole conflict at the start of the episode was about.
>>88983082
this dude made a good post on what we actually learned from this bomb, more than you think.
>>
>>88988039
Humans are xenomorphs.
>>
>>88988165

Even without going there, neither Pearl nor Garnet wanted to tell Steven anything about the Palanquin, even if it was just the fact that it's apparently where Rose shattered PD, which he already knows about in general.

Seriously, just speaking in general terms, it's way past due by now for Steven to actually be told what the hell happened with PD and Rose, he very clearly WANTS to know, even if it's bad.

As it is, like I said, we really didn't get any answers, and the bomb itself wasn't even ABOUT getting answers for the most part, it was about the Zoo and BD, which would have been fine, if they hadn't hyped us up to get actual answers to plot threads instead of just introducing a bunch of new characters.
>>
>>88987897
>STOP INVENTING NEW SLANG

Truly, the words of an insane man.
>>
>>88988302
Who fucking cares and enjoy the show, everything the show is hiding will be explained in due time.
>>
>>88988227

Lapis: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.
Jasper: You admire it.
Lapis: I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

>>88988302

Maybe they don't really know what exactly happened either because they weren't there. And Rose herself was so upset every time they asked her about it she'd just start crying.
>>
>>88988396

> Who fucking cares

I do because I like the show and want it to go somewhere instead of just drowning itself in plot threads without clearing them up after ages.

Really, I mean I get that it's a show for young teens, but even just as a show, the pacing of how they release episodes is bad enough, I just find it annoying when they put "its time for answers" as a tagline for a bomb and don't actually answer anything.

> will be explained in due time

Not if aforementioned shit pacing kills the show like CN seemingly wants it to.
>>
>>88988708
Really, I mean I get that it's a show for young teens

Pre-teens.
>>
>>88988779
Meant to greentext that first sentence.
>>
>>88988708
We have 10 episodes left of season 4, we have 2 diamonds plotting to capture humans in hopes to save them from the cluster. They think the cluster will emerge very shortly and will be heading there in a very short amount of time.

The diamonds have no idea the cluster has been stopped, nor do they know there are still crystal gems on earth still alive. Why the fuck are you complaining?
>>
>>88988302
It seems likely they have no idea what actually happened. They were fawning idiots with little real understanding of what their leader was up to
>>
>>88988902

Like I said, I'm mostly annoyed that the lead up to and the first episode of the new bomb made it seem like we were going to get information about PD and/or Roses past with her. Jasper was turbo mad about Rose killing PD and then there was the Moon base stuff where they talked about her too. But now they're apparently going what looks to be another huge tangent with two Diamonds coming back to Earth and likely finding out the cluster isn't going to emerge.

Like I said, I'm not saying BD and YD's shenanigans aren't going to be cool, I'd just prefer the show wraps up the big plot thread that's been dangling around this whole time instead of shoving in big new plot events.
>>
>>88989024

Eh, judging from Pearls reaction to Steven saying "I know Rose shattered her (PD) already!" I'd say she probably knows what went down.
>>
>>88988902
>we have 2 diamonds plotting to capture humans in hopes to save them from the cluster. They think the cluster will emerge very shortly and will be heading there in a very short amount of time.

They're just going to scoop all of Beach City off the face of the Earth, aren't they?

I mean, it doesn't really make sense, but I just bet that's gonna happen...

I bet the Pizza twins look great in a loincloth.
>>
>>88958526
>will amount to nothing
>will amount to nothing
>will amount to nothing
>will amount to nothing
>will have no affect on the show until after the designated 20 townie episodes that will follow

Nice points there, m80.
>>
>>88978700
why didnt they keep that art style instead?
>>
>>88957690
i want this
>>
>>88954202
How?
>>
>>88953011
How?
>>
>>88968446
Just make them super advanced robots or something made by the diamonds
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04-13-53-16-1.png (634KB, 1089x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04-13-53-16-1.png
634KB, 1089x720px
There was one instance where we got to see Blue diamond have that Royal attitude. The one that threatened to shatter ruby for fusing with sapphire. It was awesome but I wish we saw more of it.
>>
>>88995454
I can't help but think that some people are thinking that Blue Diamond is a good person and cares about humanity and Earth after this bomb, despite that almost certainly not being the case. Just look at how she snaps at the agate at the very notion that someone did something without her approval.
>>
>>88961538
They really went out of their way to try to make them androgynous. Truly, what a liberal utopia wonderland they've made for themselves.
>>
>>88961538
I have no idea which of them are men or women
>>
>>88968461
If you put a shit ton of mass in one spot, it's going to become solid. If you created a star-sized amount of mashed potatoes, or oxygen, or anything, it's going to collapse in on itself, ignite and eventually over billions of years form solid matter.
>>
>>88969769
Is here designed based solely on a pun with "Why the long face ?"
>>
>>88995532
She seems to really like pets, and keeps a small list of people she actually cares about.

It's more she has a royal attitude towards other gems, unless they're Diamonds or extremely close to her. She seems to like people probably because she doesn't see them as being equal to gems, but more like humans see dogs.

Humans are the same way - we snap at fuckup humans, like a short list of other humans, and try our best to treat nature and lesser animals as well as we can, within reason.
>>
File: 25164_original.jpg (180KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
25164_original.jpg
180KB, 800x1024px
>>88968446
Nah, go for maximum edge. Make them named after swords. Final boss is Excalibur.
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.