[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best episode of any DCAU show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 4329893-justice-league-dcau.jpg (33KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
4329893-justice-league-dcau.jpg
33KB, 416x300px
What is the best episode of any DCAU show?
>>
>>88945334
for the man who has everything was great but I cant remember if it was JL or JLU

tho any episode with question was just pure gold
>>
>>88945621
>for the man who has everything

JLU. Everything Justice League was a two-parter.
>>
The greatest story never told from JLU is the best imo
>>
>>88945621
>It's an adaptation Alan Moore approved
That's an accomplishment
>>88947875
That was a good Green Lantern episode
>>
>>88945334
I've always been very partial to Hereafter Part II.
>>
>>88945621
This is pretty high up there. Divided We Fall should also get a mention for Brainiac/Luthor and Flash going full speed force
>>
The Thanagarian Invasion arch
The Nazi has won arch
Supergirl vs Galatea
>>
File: Booster.gif (531KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Booster.gif
531KB, 245x245px
>>88947964
That scene alone makes the episode
>>
"Legends" from the Justice League.
>>
>>88948455
So why was the asshole scientist with the black hole just wandering down the street again? If it were me Id stand completely still, and repeatedly yell IM SORRY! as shit flew in me
>>
'Heart of Ice"
"The Late Mr. Kent"
"A Better World"

And I'll give a personal shoutout to "Mean Seasons," because I think that's an underrated Batman story.
>>
The one where Superman goes to the future and Vandal Savage is the only person left alive and they become bros.
>>
File: 960.jpg (51KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
51KB, 960x540px
>task force x plays
>man i wish there was a whole movie like this!
it still hurts, /co/
>>
>>88948689
Ep? I forget
>>
>>88945621
For The Man Who Has Everything would have worked much better as a JL episode.
Make us get really attached to Clark's fantasy before tearing it away.
>>
>>88948689
I wish they would have made an entire animated series based off that episode.
>>
File: 1463374950725.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1463374950725.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
That one episode where Batman rapes the Joker
>>
shame there wasn't enough flash centric stuff

>>88948679
this episode should be mentioned more often
>>
File: tec_475_002.png (609KB, 423x634px) Image search: [Google]
tec_475_002.png
609KB, 423x634px
>>88945334

I liked The Laughing Fish very much. The bits about Joker toxin were kinda scary.
>>
>>88945334

It would be easier to name bad episodes.
>>
>>88948455

Fucking retarded kid, how could Booster Gold be Green Lantern if he's not even green.

I loved when Skeets came back from the back hole, i actually tought we was destroyed.
>>
Flash and Substance was a great episode
>>
>>88945334
Meltdown, from Batman Beyond.
What wasn't GOAT about this episode?
>freeze gets a brand new body as a test subject for a cure for Mr Powers, the walking reactor in a suit
>tries to make amends for his criminal life, sets up a charitable foundation in his wife's name with his large sum of long-saved money
>starts to revert to needing to be in a subzero environment, when he seeks help from the radioactive CEO's lab techs, they try to roast him at room temp
>he escapes, gets a snazzy new freeze suit, and kills the bitch who tried kill him, and freezes Blight/Powers leading to some good fighting
>tries to blow up the massive compound as a final act of vengeful martyrdom, blight finds him, almost kills him, and gives terry an increased risk of cancer before freeze shoots him into a frozen lake a mile away
>then the building collapses from all the ice and damage, freeze forces terry to leave him to die, and then the fucking place explodes
>ends with terry and Bruce talking about freeze, agreeing he was too vengeful but still a good person
Still get misty eyed at the end, so fucking good
>>
>>88948927
Gordon, your fan fiction isn't real please get help we are worried about you.
>>
>>88947964
>It's an adaptation Alan Moore approved

People keep saying this but it's just not true.
>>
>>88945334
I really liked the episodes of btas where batman is fighting every day gangsters instead of super villains, it's a nice change of pace my personal favorite non villain episode would have to be the one where Batman convinces a crime boss to turn himself in with the help of his priest brother.
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (28KB, 298x448px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
28KB, 298x448px
>>88945334
>>
>>88949910
I love how, in the end, Batman was the one person who believed in Freeze.

Didn't matter if it was Terry or Bruce behind the mask. Batman always had faith, and Freeze knew it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.