[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best ship coming through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Best ship coming through
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 186x271px
>I'LL FUCK YOU BAREBACK!
Hmmm. Gives me the vibe that she has no idea what that means, but some shameless Ba Sing Se prostitute jokingly told her to say that and he'll fall in love with her.
>>
>>88944553
>aloof girl is hungry
>goofy guy holds all the cards
this feels good
>>
>>88944553
"Riding bareback is terrifying" - Toph
>>
File: Lure.jpg (237KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
Lure.jpg
237KB, 800x535px
>>88944553
I agree, OP.
He's probably the only person she'd trust to bareback as well.
>>
>>88944889
Toph used to hang around with huge, burly men all the time. I'll bet she knows exactly what it means. I'll bet she isn't even a virgin.
>>
>>88944553
ya

on the good side it probably happened at some point

on the bad side, im 99% sure that Suyin is Sokka's daughter, making him the father of the literal worst woman in all of Avatar
>>
File: hades.jpg (34KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
hades.jpg
34KB, 600x500px
>>88944553

>Toph
>I 'watch' you when you sleep
>'watch'

Toph lays in bed listening/feeling every part of Sokka's body against the earth.

That's pretty fucking lewd if you ask me.
>>
>>88947282
>he rolls over in the morning
>morning wood presses against ground
>the real reason toph won't come out of her earth "tent" is because she's too busy schlicking
>>
>>88947659
Hell, she can probably make herself a perfect mold of Sokka's Boomerang with Earthbending.
>>
File: gif mst3k.gif (420KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
gif mst3k.gif
420KB, 320x240px
>>88949988
Why would she, or anyone for that matter, use rock/dirt to fuck themselves? Think of the blood. Think of all that cleaning. It be easier just to get a cucumber.
>>
File: DSC_2616.jpg (132KB, 1019x681px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2616.jpg
132KB, 1019x681px
>>88950380
She's the world's greatest earthbender.
She'll be fine.
>>
When did Toph ever express interest in Sokka in the show? Is this a fanfiction thing?
>>
>>88950574
No, she actually crushes, albeit minorly, on Sokka in-show. Not to the point that she's ever jealous of Suki though.

She also tries to give Sokka a kiss for saving her life, but it turns out Suki had, and she gets pretty embarrassed.
>>
>>88950574
there was that time Toph was drowning and she thought Sokka saved her so she kissed him

but it was actually Suki not Sokka

She really clearly had a thing for him, there was a bunch of stuff in the 3rd season too if i recall
>>
>>88947282
Alternatively, Sokka is a very heavy sleeper, so she just feels him up with her feet
>>
>>88950574
There's also a moment in Sokka's master when she blushes when Sokka's return after acting like she didn't care.
>>
>>88944553

I always wanted the two to end up together. Suki always felt like a last minute addition so they dont accuse Sokka of being a pedo
>>
>>88951113
>character from the first half of season 1 is a last minute addition
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.