[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anybody else, confused towards the end of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Was anybody else, confused towards the end of this show?
>>
>>88944440
I didn't think it was confusing
>>
No, it seemed pretty straight forward to me
>>
>>88944440
By what?
>>
>>88944440
What confused you?
>>
>>88944440
Notice how Mabel is the only one who's pretty much completely unchanged.
>>
What did they mean by this?
>>
Pacifica's massive breasts.
>>
>>88945144
Are you gonna post that in every GF thread?
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (10KB, 276x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
10KB, 276x200px
>>88944440
What's not to understand? Grunkle Stan's mouth exploded the universe, and that tall girl did a lanky, lanky dance.
>>
>>88944440
There is a theory, another storyline. I made my view of the story change completely.

Sense bill is able to return in a new form, he could've taken the form of stan, to defeat bill in the end. When the axolotl is called by bill, he can live again, in a different time, and a different form, so it's possible for him to come back to the past. also, the axolotl states "misses home and can't return. says he's happy, he's a liar". and to me, it sounds like stanley. so he could've taken the form of stanley pines. Bill takes the mind of stan, and saves the world from a past version of himself. This basically creates a time loop, and it goes on forever. There are many parallels between stanley and bill. Bill goes back to the past to redeem himself, by defeating himself.
>>
>>88944440
Yeah, I was confused by how shitty it got all of a sudden
>>
>>88946014
I like this
>>
>>88946054
You know you have to be 18 to be on this site, right? I don't approve of that rule butyou're kind of proving it at the moment
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.