[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look at that mean mini Maui a tickety tappin!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: fitiggqakp6ay8z6jd5u.jpg (94KB, 800x333px) Image search: [Google]
fitiggqakp6ay8z6jd5u.jpg
94KB, 800x333px
>Look at that mean mini Maui a tickety tappin!
>>
Is that what he said? I thought he was just making funny noises.
>>
>>88943427
Yeah, he said it so fast it was practically scatting, but yeah.
>>
>>88943261
>tickety
TACK DOWN THE TRACK
IT'S LOTS AND LOTS OF TRAINS
YOU GOT BIG TRAINS FAST TRAINS SLOOOW TRAINS
EVEN TRAINS THAT PLOW THROUGH SNOW
AS THESE TITANS OF THE TRACK THUNDER ON BY
>>
>pulled islands from the sea
>held the sun back to stretch the day
>couldn't beat a decapod
LOOK IT UP
>>
>>88944219
I love that they took all that at face value.

>Pulled islands from the sea? Ok, checks out.
>>
I killed an eel, i burried its guts
Made a tree now you got coco-nuts!
>>
>>88943261
The expression Maui has when he's tapping the coconut fucking kills me and I don't know why.
>>
>>88944286

I mean, they believe that their world was single handedly created by an island goddess and Moana is on a mission to return her heart, so it's not that far out.
>>
>>88944407
Yeah, but they could've done some dumb sneering aside, but nope, thats the world they live in.
>>
>>88944489

Maui used to interact frequently with humans and do stuff FOR them. Besides, if the dude suddenly turned into an animal in front of me, I'd be slightly inclined to believe him about other mystical matters.
>>
>>88944566
And he has a bunch of magical moving tattoos that depict him doing all the things he claims to have done.
>>
>>88944489
Why would they sneer? They see explicitly magical evidence of supernatural will all the time. It would be irrational to NOT believe in spirits and gods.
>>
>>88944700

Yeah. All it would take would be for someone to be there when he gained a new tattoo and they'd put 2 and 2 together about them showing up when he does feats.
>>
>>88943261

This line always makes me laugh, it's why You're Welcome is the best song in the movie.
>>
I thought it was "mini-me Maui"
>>
Why does he have a magical epic feat tattoo of himself tap dancing? Did he win a cosmic tap dancing competition in Polynesian mythology at some point?
>>
>>88944742
I mean from a meta, filmmaking perspective.
>>
>>88944886

Because the magical tattoo can movie on his own.
>>
>>88944893
That would be off-putting imo. It's a fictional magic world, no need to sneer about the local cosmology.
>>
File: 1476830028671.jpg (94KB, 1390x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476830028671.jpg
94KB, 1390x1080px
>>88944893
>I mean from a meta, filmmaking perspective

Okay, you can stop posting now...
>>
>>88944893
Yeah, that would be stupid.
>>
>>88944341
Fun story about that eel, in the legends that eel was a God, and that God's wife left him for Maui. He at first didn't care, but all his friends called him a loser for losing his woman, so he went and challenged Maui to a duel. Maui kicked his ass, but was kind and even let him live with him. Eventually one day the Eel-God got the idea of how to beat him, in a shape shifting contest. They would take turns becoming tiny, and going into each other's bodies. Whoever managed to kill the other from the inside out would win.
Eel-god went small and couldn't do shit inside Maui, Maui shrank and went inside him, and sliced his head clean off. He buried the Eel-God's head, and created coconuts.
>>
>>88943571
>>
>>88943261

I like how that finally wins her over. Everything before just seemed to overwhelm her a bit.
>>
Was anyone else pissed that the lava monster turned out to be the goddess? It just seemed like a really stupid thing to me.
>>
>>88949549
Are you aware that islands are formed by volcanos? It's the single most appropriate thing she could possibly be.
>>
>>88950112
No Maui pulled them out of the sea.
>>
>>88943261
I thought it was "mini-me maui".
>>
>>88943571
NEW FROM PIXAR:
>>
>>88943571
You mother fucker
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.