[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Tree Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Htf-cover.jpg (143KB, 365x547px) Image search: [Google]
Htf-cover.jpg
143KB, 365x547px
I'm guessing nobody paid for these episodes? Should we have a funeral for this franchise or something?
>>
>>88942490
What do you mean paid for them?
>>
>paying
>for digital data
>>
>>88942490
>paying for things
what is this imperialist bullshit!?
>>
>>88942490
can someone post more flaky

she is my favourite
>>
>>88942539
>>88942730
>>88943506
They said Happy Tree Friends was dying. They could only afford to make five episodes and had to charge $5 for them. They said that, unless it sells very well, it's unlikely there will be more episodes. Normally, I'd consider that marketing speak or a ploy, but I genuinely believe them. The show was dead for quite a while before they put these episodes out.

But I'm still not paying for it.
>>
This show should have died many years ago.
>>
>>88942490
This show was funny at first but the joke got old pretty fast. It's probably time to lay it to rest really.
>>
>>88942490
is that loss.jpg
>>
This shit wasn't funny a decade ago, I can't imagine the schtick has improved with age.
>>
We should, but not for HTF, but for Mondo as a whole.

This is all they have left.
>>
>>88942490
Jesus, it's that hard to pay for the episodes, record them, then upload them on youtube?
>>
The only good Mondo Media show was Dr. Tran.
>>
>>88944038
It's the dumbest move they could've made. Not producing anything for years, then telling people to pay for something they fondly remember getting for free, for years, is a slap in the face
>>
>>88944038

They waited way too long. No one cares anymore.
>>
File: bamantuba.png (138KB, 619x426px) Image search: [Google]
bamantuba.png
138KB, 619x426px
>>88946415
>not Baman Piderman
>>
>>88946415
Fuck you Larva is amazing
>>
>>88946532
>It's the dumbest move they could've made

Well, this and:

1- Coming up with with the idea to relaunch all the orginal episodes back again in the channel, this time editing tons of unfunny bloopers and comments and cringy jokes that don't add nohting

2-Being Sell-out's to Bitcoins and Youtube to make videos about copyright lies and scamming people out that ended up making them loose a ton of subscribers

3-In fact, whatver-is-the-name-of-who-owns-htv-now buyng HTF itself was a stupid move, never in this decade there has industry more out of touch of how to make money with the internet. Htf was already out of popularity and everyone in the team was already out

4- Making partnership with "Advertise-friendly" brands instead of hot-topic trash, taking off the only thing that made edgy teens like HTF in the first place

So yeah, the HTF team is full of retards that killed themselves. They didn't even thought in making a kickstarter to run away withe money like competent hacks do
>>
>>88947467
It wasn't quite HTF, but they did try. It failed so bad, it probably scared them away from doing another.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/322655818/kickstart-the-ka-pow-revolution
>>
>>88942490
>actual paws
>not a stub with a thumb
>>
>>88948290
Cringy, but i would back it. The shirts are very nice
>>
What is this, 2005? Am I gonna watch Ben 10 and Naruto after?

Actually that sounds sorta comfy
>>
>>88948427
RISE (rise rise)
TSUYA!
>>
>>88948427
Well, the Ben 10 reboot is happening and there's a new Naruto series debuting in April.

So yeah, 2005 is back.
>>
>>88946707
Do they even own Larva? I mean, it's made in Korea.
>>
File: 1473819588445.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1473819588445.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>Happy Tree Friends
>Trying to make money in 2017

I feel bad for the series, but, its lets face it, its finished.
>>
File: 1482900935439.png (417KB, 717x587px) Image search: [Google]
1482900935439.png
417KB, 717x587px
>>88948530
>It's not 2005
>No longer that happy and optimistic twelve year old
>I can no longer re-create the days of watching Naruto, HTF, and shitty direct to dvd horror movies no matter how hard I try.
>mfw
>>
I was on the "Social network" (Read: Forum) for this show. Good times.
>>
>>88948687
The social site was garbage. The original forum was where it was at.
>>
>>88948670
Watch quality horror that isn't just shitty murder. Or experience new things with new people. Or new things by yourself. Or old things with new people.

Get a girlfriend, anon. One that will be your 3D waifu. I need to live vicariously through you because my crippling rage and abandonment issues stop me from developing meaningful relationships.
>>
>>88948734
That was before my time~
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.