[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underwear mooning scenes in comics and cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 15

File: uglymoons.png (727KB, 1109x473px) Image search: [Google]
uglymoons.png
727KB, 1109x473px
You ever notice how nowadays, cartoons tend to shy away from showing bare butts in cartoons, except for TV-14 and upward cartoons? It used to be that "mooning" scenes had the characters pull down their pants and underwear, but nowadays, the butt isn't shown at all or the character still has their underwear on. Case in point, the Regular Show episode "Ugly Moons".

I personally prefer "mooning" scenes with the underwear still on because, well, underwear is hilarious XD

What are your thoughts, any other memorable scenes like this from cartoons and comics?
>>
From the "Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" ep "Dumb Luck".
>>
"Jimmy Two-Shoes", episode "The Product Tester"
>>
Didn't Fry bare-butt moon Mom in one episode?
>>
>>88941621
Whoops, forgot pic ^^;

>>88941643
Yeah, but I'm looking for underwear-clad "mooning", not bare-butt "mooning".
>>
>>88941691
Was just commenting on the stuff you posted, since you did ask us about what our thoughts were regarding mooning in cartoons.
>>
File: enjowtheshowman.png (103KB, 226x331px) Image search: [Google]
enjowtheshowman.png
103KB, 226x331px
>>88941714
Ah, I see

Even Bart Simpson doesn't feel like pulling down his underwear to moon people all the time. Case in point, the Season 4 DVD Menu.
>>
Here's a page from the furry webcomic Coz/Effect, in which a squirrel named Blitz distracts the villain J-Zel by waving his butt at him (complete with fart joke).
>>
>>88941772

The author, Chris Moujaes, even made it into a wallpaper, too!
>>
OK, I know this "Johnny Wander" comic isn't technically mooning, but I still found it hilarious.
>>
Oh, and let's not forget about the classics. This is from a relatively recent short, "The KarateGuard", but it still counts :)
>>
How did a thread that unironically used "XD" get started from beyond the OP?
>>
>>88941691
haha
>>
>>88941994
You tell me. Now, here's a little something from the much-maligned "Breadwinners".
>>
File: dimwitdexter.jpg (39KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
dimwitdexter.jpg
39KB, 600x442px
HEY! DEXTER'S RUNNING AROUND IN HIS UNDERPANTS!
UNDERPANTS!!
UNDERPANTS!!!
UNDERPANTS!!!!
>>
Anyone else read Zits?
>>
Or the French comic Titeuf? (He's doing a striptease to get out of his vaccination by the school nurse)
>>
Does anyone have this book?
>>
Hey, anyone remember this episode of Ed, Edd, n Eddy?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-07-00h36m13s185.jpg (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-07-00h36m13s185.jpg
408KB, 1280x720px
While not strictly a 'mooning' scene, this brief moment from Ugly Americans has a somewhat related story to it: according to the audio commentary, the censors had an issue with this when they first saw it.
Not because it depicts someone urinating into a bloody, decapitated neckhole...but because there was an ass on didplay.
So, the animators just added some tiny panties and apparently that was enough to satisfy the censors.
>>
>>88941994
Samefagging
>>
This feels like a fetish thread.
>>
>>88942506
Fetish? Oh, no, no, no. To some, maybe, but to me, it's hilarious.
>>
>>8894174
Fox has been bizarrely inconsistent over the years with censorship and how much nudity their shows can or can't have.
>>
>>88941586
They chose underwear so they could have the guy's face on it.
>>
>>88941586
Because of patethic fetishists like you.
>>
>>88942888
Yes, I can see that :)
>>
>>88941586
What the fuck? None of these scenes even have hot guys in them.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.