[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Nower new series ranking so far 1) Sorcerers Supreme 2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: download-73.png (2MB, 1117x737px) Image search: [Google]
download-73.png
2MB, 1117x737px
Marvel Nower new series ranking so far
1) Sorcerers Supreme
2) USAvengers
3) Nova
4) Iron Heart
5) Hulk
6) Mosaic
7) Gamora
8) Foolkiller
9) Superior Hawkeye
10) Champions
11) Pity Party Thor
12) Inferior Hawkeye & wolf dude
13) Ghost R... I mean Chulk&X23
14) Jessica Jones
15) GLA
16) Avengers
17) Wasp
>>
>>88933933
Based on what?
>>
I know it's not as new but is anyone reading Squadron Supreme?
>>
>>88933933
This is a terrible ranking
>>
>>88934022
That's just my personal ranking
>now with power gaps
>>88933933
1-2 (power gap) > 3-5 (power gap) > 6-9 (power gap) > 10-13 (power gap) > 14-16 (power gap) 17
>>
>>88933933
OP yoh have terrible tastes
>>
>>88934025
I thought it was canceled.
>>
The only one I read and legitimately liked was Hulk. Invincible Iron Man and the new Jessica Jones book weren't as completely shitty as I expected, but not interesting enough to read more of, especially considering it's Bendis and I have no desire to get blueballed by decompression yet again.
>>
>>88933933
There is no white dude on a poster for something that is mainly bought by white dudes. Sometimes I think I don't get americans even more.

I would understand if the poster was full of psylocks, orors, old style cpt Marvels etc But this has an ugly mecha in the middle, no sexy chicks. And the dudes that may be very cool, like Strange or Hulk, are as bland as possible and sidelined.
>>
>>88934339
>Dr. Strange isn't white
Come again?
>>
>>88934367
I don't know about your country, but in my country jews do not count as white. And again that does not mean he is not cool. I love Dr Strange the older the better. I had a huge Dr Strange poster my dad smuggled for me from Berlin in the late 70s. That, + a small radio were my two most prized possesions
>>
Of the ones I've read, I put it like this.
>CAGE!
>Foolkiller
>Hulk
>Dr. Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme
>Occupy Avengers
>Avengers .1
>U.S.Avengers
>Avengers
>Mighty Captain Marvel
>Unstoppable Wasp
>Rocket Raccoon

That doesn't include the two books I was reading that didn't get a relaunch. I'm buying all but Wasp, which I plan on keeping up with by downloading, and Rocket, which I'm not going to read anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 1000x767px
>>88934443
>>
Has Sorcerers Supreme picked up? Read the first issue and thought it was quite boring.

USAvengers, Hulk, Unworthy Thor are my favorite so far. I heard Foolkiller is good though, didn't get to read it yet.
>>
File: nova face.png (875KB, 980x321px) Image search: [Google]
nova face.png
875KB, 980x321px
>>88933933
>Nova not #1
>>
>>88933933
>Nova not 1
>Gamora being that high
>Mosaic that high
>Champions not last place
>Calling Kate superior Hawkeye

Your shit taste has reached unimaginable heights. Quit the hobby now or kys.
>>
>>88933933
>Judging USAvengers based on literally one issue
Give it time to settle down and then judge it man

also
>Nova
>Not first
>>
>>88933933
1 white guy. Fucking wow.

4 white women.

What a fucking imbalance. No wonder only a few people read Marvel.
>>
>>88935256
>>88935320
Nova was not bad, but if the writer wanted to to member berries right, the first thing Sam and Rich should have talked about was that they were both New Warriors and both knew Vance and Robbie
>>
>>88934339
>>88935745
>muh white male representation
you're as cancerous as those who complain when there is not LGBT representation in every book
>>
>>88934443
>Dr Strange is Jewish
One more time?
>>
>>88935762
Nobody gives a shit about the New Warriors.
If you really want to brag about Rich's accomplishments, you bring up him forming the Annihilators and acting as their original leader.
>>
>>88935294
>>Nova not 1
It's good, but not as good as SS and USA.
>>Gamora being that high
Story so far is bland but not offensivey bad, and the art is great
>>Mosaic that high
It's the anti-Gamora: mediocre art, but interesting story
>>Champions not last place
with comics like Wasp and Avengers around, Champions will never be last place
>>Calling Kate superior Hawkeye
She's the superior Hawkeye since Bendis and Fraction destroyed Clint, anon. Deal with it.
>>
File: Public_Relations.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
Public_Relations.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
Sorry, but all the brunets in marvel are secretly Puerrto Rican, From Peter Parker to Tony Stark to Stephen Strange. Also Bucky and Steve, too. It's K.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.