[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark shit from kids cartoons/comics that are actually canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 95

File: Dear lord.jpg (11KB, 326x183px) Image search: [Google]
Dear lord.jpg
11KB, 326x183px
Part 2

>There's an evil parallel Earth in Jimmy Neutron created as an eventual consequence of Jimmy fucking around with cloning

>In Teen Titans, Slade basically became a hellspawn after dying

>Starfire's people the Tamaranians are shown multiple times to be on the edge of war and dealing with racism from other aliens

>According to Ego Trip, Mandark, while eventually stopped by Dexter and Dee Dee WILL take over the world one day in the future and if the ending is any indication, it can't be avoided

>In TLoK Amon committed murder-suicide in order to avoid being captured

>Ba Nee from Jem and the Holograms is an orphan who's family is torn apart by the Vietnam war with mother dead and father missing with amnesia

>Scooby Doo in Zombie Island reveals that Luna and her assistant actively kill people in the name of a demonic cat god, who may or may not be Bast
>>
In old Soviet cartoon about little cat and family, owner one day drowned the kittens because there was no food for them.

They had been of major importance before this, and show was cancelled soon after
>>
>>88930155
Scooby Doo zombie island always seemed oddly dark for scooby doo stuff.
>>
>>88930194
That, and Witches Ghost

I can see why they did that though, they needed to capture an older, more mature audience. And it worked, they were great movies.
>>
>>88930155
The Stop Motion kids show Trap Door was very strange.
In the first episode a monster, after eating all of the thing upstrairs breakfast, was sent up instead of the breakfast and presumably eaten alive.
In the last episode, they do a fake out of the main characters death.
>>
>>88930231
And then they all die for real seconds later.
>>
>>88930231
Damn, that's some "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" type shit.
>>
>>88930155
nah its much darker than that. They've already made a clean get away at that point but his brother kills them both after realizing that they've become just like their father.
>>
>>88931052
>>88930811
Here's that first episode I was talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mluYB9YfzSI
Its all on youtube if you want to give it a look.
One of the episodes is a music video for the title theme, it cameos lots of monsters from the whole show despite being somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>88931209
This looks like the type of unsettling shit that would give me nightmares as a kid.

I already had a fear of my basement, this probably would've made it worse.
>>
>>88931209
Seems like a good show for make a creepy pasta for.
>>
Timmy is canonically 62 years old, he froze everything on earth to repeat the same year over and over so he'd never have to grow up or change. The only reason this did not result in his fairies being taken away is because that would mean undoing all his wishes, which would cause Poof to stop existing and cause everyone on Earth to suddenly age 50 years, dooming the planet
>>
File: Sally Bollywood.png (20KB, 676x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Sally Bollywood.png
20KB, 676x1572px
Her mom died giving birth to her.
>>
>>88931336
This show is responsible for my love of stop motion animation.
Surprisingly, not responsible for my fear of spiders.
>>88931471
Don't need to, just write out one of the episodes plots and you're done.
This one comes to mind.
https://youtu.be/e1E1XebNKOY
>>
>>88931336
>>88931471
It was a fuckin great show
One of the episodes was an extended version of the theme song, which was also a massive callback to previous episodes' thing-of-the-day

https://youtu.be/ldlCD7GR2JI?t=54s
>>
>>88931336
Dude if you only watch one episode, make sure it's "The Splund". The titular Splund is legit fucking creepy, even as an adult.
>>
>>88930155
>>There's an evil parallel Earth in Jimmy Neutron created as an eventual consequence of Jimmy fucking around with cloning

That not the dark part anon, the dark shit start when Jimmy decide to destrou this parallel earth to save his killing all the clones in the process
>>
>>88932189
I'll probably watch the whole thing anyway, considering this is the kind of creepy shit I'm into (ironically)
>>
>>88930155
>Adventure time
>Finns Father straight up abandons Finn and his mother, who is also most likely dead.
>Bubblegum is ridiculously paranoid, going so far as to actively sabotage allied kingdoms and surgically install tracking devices in the teeth of her subjects.
>One of her creations resorted to cannibalism to establish dominance.
>A magical dog fucked a magical horse-rainbow.
>>
>>88932326
To compound on that

>The whole show takes place in the aftermath of a war that blew up half the fucking planet

>Goliad and Stormo are forever locked in a psychic stalemate

>Bubblegum ordered Flame Princess locked away since (presumably) birth because of her aforementioned paranoia

>The Lich was walking around in Billy's body for an undetermined amount of time, wearing it like a skin suit

>Jake's real birth and powers came about an alien parasite infecting his dad
>>
>JLU Chronos left in an infinite timeloop of being insulted to never escape.
>>
>>88932326
>>88932660
Adventure time is too obvious for this topic.
Try something else like...
In the show Botz Master, in one episode they create a Momz bot, because FUCKING WHY NOT, and everyone hates her till the end of the episode where she saves the day, then she fucking dies.
Laser Time Boyz.
>>
>in Futurama, thanks to Prof's forward time machine
>every other exact same universe has Prof, Bender, and Fry die being crushed from a Prof Bender and Fry of two universes ago.
>>
>>88932263
the evil jimmy clone would have destroyed the real earth because the device evil jimmy used to clone the earth and it's people would destroy the earth and every one else so jimmy destroyed it and the evil jimmy clone died because he refused to leave the cloned planet.
>>
>>88932326
you forgot they outright said that the magical horse rainbows ate human beings

Rainicorns eat humans, as in the episode "Her Parents," Ethel and Bob Rainicorn try to eat Finn. After the seeming extinction of humans in Ooo, they moved to a soy-based substitute

In the "Stakes," mini-series, Two Bread Tom lists one of the human's fears are "those hungry looking rainbows."
>>
So Xiaolin Showdown.

Jack Spicer built a robot and put the Heart of Jong into it, and said robot wanted to be friends with the cast and shit, but all the cast wanted to do was beat the shit out of it (unsurprising considering the robots idea of "friendship" was like missiles and bombs). After a little while the robot couldn't understand why nobody wanted to be his friend, freaked out and ended up tearing the Heart of Jong out of its chest and throwing it down a ravine, essentially committing suicide.

Did this actually happen? I feel like this was the beginning of the Mala Mala Jong episode but I really don't remember much else other than the fact that all this took place at one of the poles or somewhere equally icy and snowy.
>>
>>88934275
No, I totally remember that. I even vaguely remember him saying "I don't like feeling" or something along those lines.

Fucked me up as a child
>>
In cartoon spooky thing happen how dark XD
>>
>In Batman Beyond theres a man trapped in the center of the Earth, but not before slowly phasing through the planet on an nigh endless free fall
>In JLU Cronos and his wife are caught in an endless time loop
>That bacteria monster from Swat Kats killed countless people
>Buttercup from PPG sold her soul to a demon to get Spawn powers
>Mary Jane is still stuck in an alternate dimension
>>
>>88934369
Are baitposters even trying nowadays? Legit question.
>>
Mighty Max was pretty bleak for a 90's Saturday Morning cartoon meant to hock toys.

>People getting horribly murdered by monsters is common, though offscreen. A whole family gets violently axemurdered in one episode and even bloodthirsty immortal warrior Norman is horrified by it.

>Max, Virgil, and Norman are in a prolonged losing battle with Skullmaster for most of the series. Allies they make tend to wind up dead like the legendary heroes in that one episode.

>The series finale has Virgil and Norman die and Skullmaster triumphant.

At least the ending has Max get sent back in time with full knowledge of everything that happened so its assumed that he’ll win the second time around.
>>
>>88934439
Cronos is the only one stuck in a loop. From his wife's point of view he just vanishes forever, then she goes on with her life.
>>
>>88931943
because poo in the loo's don't know what hygiene is, how laughable
>>
>There are numerous times when in TAWoG, characters say "nipple".
>Gumball once said the word "damnation" in the episode "The Mirrors".
>>
>>88935596
could your post be any more american? y'all are fucking babies
>>
File: Space.gif (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Space.gif
48KB, 600x600px
>>88934275
>>88934311
Holy shit, I haven't thought of this in over a decade.
>>
>>88934369
yeowzers, i guess cartoons aren't just for children after all
>>
>>88935596
There's plenty of much darker things in TAWOG anon

>Gumball got raped by a hotdog
>Implied multiple times that Nicole has otherwordly demonic powers
>Anton dies with so much frequency that his parents just fucking clone him
>Adding to that, Gumball and Darwin also clone him multiple times, creating many imperfections including a murderous evil one
>The infamous "Gumball blows Alan" scene
>Richard can never get his life together because if he does, the world will end, which it almost did when he got a job delivering pizzas.

And such and so forth
>>
>>88930155
Batman Beyond's villains.
>>
>>88934439
I always found the Batman Beyond and Teen Titans villains extremely disturbing.
>>
That episode of the Powerpuff Girls where the Amoeba Boys cause a plague.
>>
In Terkel i Knibe (Terkel in Trouble), Terkel keeps getting creepy letters about someone wanting to kill him, and he thinks it's his two bullies, because his drunk uncle beat the living shit out of them. On a school trip out in a forest, he's being scared out of his tent, and then hunted through the forest by his would be murderer. Turns out it's the class's new teacher who wants to kill him because he sat on a spider by accident, earlier in the film,while the teacher was a substitute. He then killed their actual teacher, so he could get close to Terkel and kill him on the school trip. The teacher is close to strangling Terkel to death, but gets his head bashed in with an iron pipe by Terkel's friend, so hard that the pipe gets stuck in his skull.
Oh yeah, and Terkel bullies a fat girl in his class to the point where she jumps out the window and splatters on the ground below, all on screen.
>>
>>88930155
>if Timmy Turner didn't exist, everyone's lives would be better
>>
>>88934439
no, Madam Web and Peter go off to save her on the last episode
>>
>>88934439
>she probably died in an incursion without reuniting with peter
>>
>>88932705
Craig we know that's you.
>>
>>88930155
anyone have that image comparing cartoons and japanese cartoons when it comes to being dark and /co/ making fools of themselves?
>>
File: FISH STICKS.png (369KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
FISH STICKS.png
369KB, 500x370px
>Bubble Buddy let a fish die
>Squidward has no soul
>Squidward's original self is still frozen for 2000 years
>Spongebob and Patrick laughed as Sandy drowned
>Cannibalism is acceptable
>Squidward joined a group of racists once
>A child actually dies at one point
>That entire episode where there's a pie that also functions as a fucking nuke

Spongebob was fucking metal.
>>
>>88939228
cont.

>That time Squidward's toenail fell off
>That time Bubble Bass legitimately tried to murder Plankton because he hated Spongebob
>That time everyone in Bikini Bottom treated Sandy like shit for being naked even though they are themselves
>That time Mr. Krabs killed a corporal as a prank
>Squidward was legitimately going to kill Spongebob and Patrick if they didn't get Mr. Krab's mattress
>Plankton sells grounded fish
>All organic life is dead in the future and only robots remain
>Patrick is actually making others think he's stupid to cause chaos
>That time Mr. Krabs and Spongebob bury a man
>The time Mr. Krabs almost ripped a guy's arm off for a penny, implying if it was something like a hundred dollar bill he'd be okay with genocide
>>
>>88930155

>Starfire's people the Tamaranians are shown multiple times to be on the edge of war and dealing with racism from other aliens

man don't read Starfire's comic origin then
>>
>>88939563
Rape?
I know comic Teen Titans tends to be more fucked up than cartoon Teen Titans with Slade having sex with Terra and how a good chunk of the characters who were introduced in later seasons ending up being fodder for Superboy Prime.
>>
>>88930194
>oddly
There were actual victims for once, rather than the vague "being scared off"
>>
>>88934439
>In Batman Beyond theres a man trapped in the center of the Earth, but not before slowly phasing through the planet on an nigh endless free fall
or until the power runs out on it.

also, the episode Earth Mover.
>>
>>88939228
>Squidward joined a group of racists once
>A child actually dies at one point
Wat?
>>
>>88939688
Or the guy burns to death once he hits the mantle. The device doesn't prevent heat transfer.
>>
>>88936964
That's not a kid's film. Danes' are incapable of being pg
>>
>>88939709
I guess it's that one were he goes to that town filled with squids, and later got bored.
Mr Krabs desecrated a grave for a hat.
>>
>>88939709
Hooky had the child death.
>>
File: ho.png (538KB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
ho.png
538KB, 846x480px
>one of the former queens of mewni left her future husband to fuck with a demon
>>
>>88935596
Gumball has a few.
The banana mom can paint the future.
Gumball ruined that Rob guy life. And tried to kill him
>>
>>88934980
>People getting horribly murdered by monsters is common, though offscreen.
And one time a portal dropped Max off right next to the crime scene.
>>
>>88930155
Can we talk about horsies for a moment?
>Alternative timeline where Celestia utilizes child soilders
>Appleblooms nightmare
>1984 + Animal Farm + Pastell horsies
>Trixie commiting suicide
>Gas the bats
>Sombra goes boom
>>
>>88941257

>>>/mlp/

Now get the fuck outta here before you summon the Barneyfag.
>>
>>88930192
name?
>>
File: latest[8].png (443KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
latest[8].png
443KB, 1024x576px
>There is an episode of Ben 10 where a young actress fall in love with her kidnaper and have a Lolita-esque affair while running from the authorities.

>Ben later discovers that she comes from a trailer trash family with an abusive mother.
>>
File: IMG_0065.png (271KB, 565x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.png
271KB, 565x424px
>The Rugrats grow up to be sad adults
>Otis is a Transgender
>Eddy's Brother is a Abusive
>>
>>88942441
i seriously wonder how they got away with this. Why even make this?
>>
File: 283590283908932359.png (172KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
283590283908932359.png
172KB, 640x480px
>>88930155
Robin's hallucinations of Slade in Haunted actually freaked me out more
>>
>>88930194
>>88930221
It helps that it looks more animesque than most Scooby-Doo things (except the original designs).
>>
>>88941257
Faggot
>>
In Legion of Superheroes, one of Triplicate Girl's selves straight up dies on a mission and she's legit messed up in every episode after.
>>
>>88942526
Fuck... Rewatching that now, after getting out an abusive relationship is a bit of a new experience. If someone asked why I liked Teen Titans, I'd show them this stuff and season 4. They were some of the best cartoons we have had in a while
>>
>>88941257
Barney once portrayed drug addiction with an episode which showed Barney addicted to Pistachios, so BJ and Baby Bop have to get him off it.
There's also that one episode where BJ's own physicalities affect his mentality. BJ eats too many candies and goes to sleep, dreaming of a world with only sweets, but even there he gets a stomachache.
>>
>>88934439
Justice League/Unlimited is a very mature show for people running around in tights.

But seriously, how many people died on-screen?
>>
>>88934439
>nigh endless free fall
actually it would only take about 14 days.
>>
>>88942473
>Otis

The cow?
>>
File: ben playing with himself.png (625KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ben playing with himself.png
625KB, 1024x576px
>>88930155
>Vilgax has committed mass-genocide on an entire planet and the multiverse, and got his ass handed to him by George Washington
>Everyone in the prime universe but Ben died, and ben replaced them with fakes
>Ben created a black hole and paused time for forever, they don't fix these issues
>Kevin was literally stuck in another dimension meant for homicidal maniacs, just because
>Servantis has mindraped many other plumbers, just so that he could start a army with mutant children
>presumably Manny, Pierce, and Helen's parents are still looking for their "lost" children
>Professor Paradox was driven mad by the fact that he was shot out of the timeline, made immortal, and was lost in an infinite void
>Gwen caused an alternate timeline, and indirectly was responsible for killing ben and making Kevin into a slave
>Everything is controlled by MPD Gods, and they can remove whatever they want with no one being able to do jackshit about it
>Ken is a paradox, who caused his own birth
>Nega Ben has an alien literally named Sad Panda
>there's a ton of references to Panty and Stocking With Gartebelt, with both Stocking and Scanty canoncially existing as characters
>Malware is basically a special-needs kid who went Columbine on his entire race, and mentally scarred ben... He also has daddy issues and his corpse is on display for all to see on Galvan Prime.
>>
>>88938842
Sounds interesting
>>
Shadow Raiders/War Planets was pretty metal

People die by the fucking shitload, frozen and shattered, vaporized, blown up, slashed and stabbed

Entire planets are devoured

The Beast Planet can recreate the planets and people it's consumed in order to lure victims back

One fucking guy hijacks the entire system of the good guys and leaves their fleets helpless to be slaughtered by the enemy in order to force his way into power

One villain has minions suicidally devoted to her and jizzes herself thinking about how they're willing to die for her

Did I mention how many fucking people die? Jesus christ people die a lot
>>
>>88932701
That's stupid to me because doesn't that mean Time is just going to stop going forward at some point in the future? Did Batman really not think that was a big deal?
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 223x226px
Had his head crushed
>>
File: Gmeovr1753r.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gmeovr1753r.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
>>88943697
Oh, right. Had his head crushed AFTER having his eye stabbed.
>>
>>88943761
>>88943697
>>88943544
Kek, same studio made both of these
>>
>>88932189
He was just a big bag of hot air
>>
File: Graveheart_&_Jewelia.png (428KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Graveheart_&_Jewelia.png
428KB, 768x576px
>>88943544
>One villain has minions suicidally devoted to her and jizzes herself thinking about how they're willing to die for her
And is perfectly willing to kill them herself.

What the fuck WAS Jewelia, anyway? Because if she was from Rock then she was also running stark naked
>>
>>88943865
running around*
>>
>there's a ton of references to Panty and Stocking With Gartebelt, with both Stocking and Scanty canoncially existing as characters
>>
>>88943947
Meant to reply to >>88943484

Source?
>>
Assaj Ventress and Cad Bane both killed people in TCWs in scenes that were removed from repeats

Cad Bane literally tortured a Jedi to death

Ventress killed a clone but before he died she kissed him to suck out his last breath
>>
>>88943865
she was from Rock and yes she was a nudist
>>
>>88944037
http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Mutant_To'kustars
It's not literally Scanty like Anon said, but it's an obvious homage.
>>
File: HalfClone.webm (2MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
HalfClone.webm
2MB, 1280x544px
>>88944080
A clone was cut in half by closing doors
>>
File: zim.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
zim.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>
>>88943865
>>88944126
I straight up don't believe it even though things keep telling me she is

Nothing else you ever see in the alliance worlds is like her. I honestly thought she must have been some kind of demon or extra-solar psychic alien because of her look and charisma
>>
>>88944167
We;ve only ever seen 4 people from Rock who aren't army or miner grunts in armor

we don't know what Rock civilians look like
>>
>>88944155

>Spleens?
>In three different colors!

The last bit of the lice episode was more fucked up though.
>>
>>88944155
Was Zim a kid cartoon tho?

I remember watching this thing superlate in my country, like 23h or 00h
>>
>>88944301
of course it was
>>
>>88944301
it was in America, because as per our laws as long as it has no nudity or cursing it's ok for kids
>>
>>88944301
It was a Nicktoon, so yes.

>>88944155
>Keef getting his fucking eyes ripped out
I remember the DVD commentary noting that the fact that they got away with that convinced them that the censors weren't actually paying attention to them.
>>
>>88931883
timmy was playing chess while the fairies were still stuck on checkers
>>
>>88942526
Whe never knew who activated the mask booby trap, Slade only came back to life on season 4, but that episode was from season 3.
>>
>>88944301

Jhonen actively looked for ways to get around the censors.
>>
>>88943132
Define "on screen". Off the top of my head
>Devil Ray (Black Manta) was shot point blank by Deadman
>Half the Legion of Doom was killed by Darkseid's return
>Future (Beyond) Mister Freeze killed the hot doctor lady who gave him a body, he committed suicide afterwards
>Tim killed Joker
>Joker killed his henchman Bonk in RotJ
>>
>>88943484
Don't the MPD spend an eternity to actually make a decision
>>
File: Take me.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Take me.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>88944155
IZ is cheating
>>
>>88943640
its not a really big deal cause his perception of time isn't a big deal he's not aware of time if you were in a timeloop you wouldn't notice as far as bats concerned the time loop starts every time he closes his eyes
>>
>>88944408
>Future (Beyond) Mister Freeze killed the hot doctor lady who gave him a body, he committed suicide afterwards

Believe me, anon, you're the only one who cares.
>>
>>88944408
>Half the Legion of Doom was killed by Darkseid's return

actually Luthor and Killer Frost killed half the legion of Doom, Darkseid just blew up the Hall of Doom
>>
>>88944301
Technically, yes
>>
>>88944234
>The Quarrior bar bouncer with a fucking tuxedo painted on his armor

Rock best planet
>>
>>88942499
I don´t know that episode is so tonally different from the rest of the series, even Ben and Gwen acted more like detectives that superheroes in that episode.

It felt more like one of the more serious episodes of Batman TAS that Ben 10, like the one about the gangster and the priest or the one where Batman couldn´t help the homeless kept their homes.
>>
>>88944080
Don't forget under water world where we on screen saw people explode by knife-gernades we actually saw the shark his Jaw sink surrounded by his blood
>>
>>88944430
That guy really does look like Jhonen

Having read I Feel Sick 1 and 2, I wonder if he's legit suicidal
>>
>>88944486
Or the time Savage Oppress, such a fucking retarded name, impaled a Jedi with his horns

Or the time Grievous executed a tiny little old lady
>>
>>88944414
Yes but they are also the in universe explanation for the redesigns between series. They pointed that out on an episode where Ben is put in trial for destroying and remaking the universe.
>>
>>88944463
They were just frozen, hardly the sort of thing that kills half those traitors. They were doomed to die after Darkseid blew up the base.
>>
File: Jhonen&water.png (332KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jhonen&water.png
332KB, 1024x768px
>>88944504
That's not IZ Jhonen, though.
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (91KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
91KB, 1280x544px
>>88944486
>>
>tfw that one time in batman beyond nelson's schway car was destroyed Gave me nightmares for weeks!
>>
>>88943217
>actually it would only take about 14 days.
and then you would start falling again losing more and more speed until you are just stuck at the center of earth where gravity is presumable the strongest and either get crushed or experience weightlessness
>>
>>88944430
Was Santa in that episode meant to be Christ? Every body acted like Santa was the second coming, giving him the leadership of the world and people follow him blindly. The only two people that didn´t fall for it was Dip who knew the santa was Zim and profesor Membrane a scientist.
>>
>>88944564
Didn´t the shot them to space off screen?
>>
>>88930155
in the ninja turtles comic, Splinter trains the turtles to kill the shredder out of revenge
>>
>>88940778
If we're talking SvtFoE, there's multiple instances where Star straight-up kills (or almost kills) people.

Almost Kills:
>she summoned Hungry Larry who would've killed basically every kid in their town if not for Marco's dad
>she kicked her uncle and his servant into lava, would've died if not for Marco
>the monster arm she created was going to disembowel Jimmy and potentially kill Marco
>by not just kicking Lobster Claws out she allows him to destroy 3 city blocks, probably killing/almost killing numerous people in the process
>her carelessness in leading the field trip almost leads to the death of all her classmates
>she was willing to cut off the tail of a mermaid to not be queen, to the point of sharpening the axe in her room

Kills:
>first episode she summons a demon butterfly thing that carries a student away
>in the football episode she sucks someone into a black hole, and would've killed more if Marco didn't stop her
>her magic gift card disintegrates Rasticore on-screen
>>
>>88944645
Just Grodd, Luthor let the rest stay Frozen to die slowly
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>88944544
Wasn't there that episode where Maul literally murdered a small bill full of children just to get Kenobi and proceeds to have savage declare an entire fucking room of crime lords, then he kills obis waifu to take over her planet by decaptating their leader
>>
>>88944751
Decapitate
>>
>>88944657
Hell, the whole Turtles/Shredder feud is based on two people who, at the time of the first comic, had been dead for 15+ years.
>>
>>88944579
He has similar glasses
>>
>>88934980
>At least the ending has Max get sent back in time with full knowledge of everything that happened so its assumed that he’ll win the second time around.

Wasn't that just to trick kids into watching reruns thinking it's just Max reliving things?
>>
>>88943392
Yes. "He" had udders.
>>
>>88931943
oh hey, my daughteru
>>
File: IMG_2114.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2114.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>88941257

AWAKEN MY MASTER, THE DREADED MLP MENACE IS HERE AGAIN!
>>
>>88944687
I feel like "would have died if not X" doesn't really count since there are literally countless situations in cartoons where some great catastrophe is averted which if the heroes hadn't stopped lots of people would have died

There's some freaky implications, and just plan freaky [pork chops for supper], but really the only things you can really call deaths are Rasticore and Toffee aloha snakbar'ing himself, but you know that nigga's coming back so that's really only one
>>
>>88944408
>Tim killed joker
Also Joker kidnapped and tortured Tim to the point of revealing Batman's identity then subjected him to Soviet style brainwashing which resulted in him going rouge years after the incident.

And Batgirl let Harley Die(fall down a hole and actually lived) but if I remember it was implied that they never really checked to hard for Harley's body.

Also in the Chronos episode of unlimited the DeeDees killed Terry.
>>
File: baxter stockman.png (107KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
baxter stockman.png
107KB, 460x300px
>>88930155
>>
>>88944955
While that is a good point, in most cartoons those catastrophes aren't caused by the gross negligence (or direct actions) of the protagonist. Her pushing her uncle into the lava is a good example of this, in something like Gravity Falls the main characters may have endangered a lot of people often, but they never did it knowingly and with malice.
>>
File: TMNT_Ratking03.jpg (50KB, 613x461px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT_Ratking03.jpg
50KB, 613x461px
>TMNT 2k3
>Rat King is a murderous sociopathic amnesiac that is friends with carnivorous rats
>is still on the loose by the end of the episode
>>
There was an episode in Courage The Cowardly Dog where two snuff movies directors come back to life.
>>
>>88944151
Clone Wars, like Invader Zim, is also cheating
>>
>>88945019
Posting Courage is cheating
>>
File: Phil.png (280KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Phil.png
280KB, 640x480px
>>88943484
Let's not forget what they did to Phil.
>>
>>88945019

We could fill roughly one and a half thread with stuff from Courage. Pick something that usually wouldn't get too dark.
>>
>TMNT 2k3 future episode
>EVERYONE dies onscreen
>>
>>88945080
meh, it got retconned that some black ops plummers saved him and experimented on him
>>
The PPG punch down a clown who was out of his mind after having his body bleached.
>>
File: Outbreak.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Outbreak.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>88945102
>>88945018
>>88944987
Damn, I loved this show
>>
>>88932326
>>88932660
I wish they would have ended it 2 seasons ago.
>>
File: barneyfags.jpg (156KB, 956x720px) Image search: [Google]
barneyfags.jpg
156KB, 956x720px
>>88941257
>>
>>88941257
>Child soldiers

Not even accurate
>>
>>88943697

Topped by Megabyte decapitating and torturing Pong's head for information, and the entirety of my two bobs.
>>
bunch of pussies in this thread. this shit disturbs you? it's just a cartoon.
>>
>>88945208
HURRY

YOU MUST LEAVE

YOUR SUPREME TOUGHNESS IS GIVING EVERYONE METAL POISONING

Fuggedaboudit matey, we're just having fun
>>
File: WXI2_(593).png (717KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WXI2_(593).png
717KB, 1280x720px
.>>88945080
>>88945104

>OS
>Phil gets sent to Null Void with the worst, most violent aliens in the universe

>OV
>Phil gets out, get's experimented on, and is sent back
>Phil gets out again, is shown to be mentally unstable, and gets sent back once more
>Phil joins up with Null Void plumbers, helps kidnap children as child soldiers, they get caught and punished for their crimes, and are left to be torn apart by the mutants

Phil could not catch a break.
>>
File: ttg.jpg (36KB, 380x312px) Image search: [Google]
ttg.jpg
36KB, 380x312px
Teen Titans Go has a shit load of morbid comedy.
>>
>>88945183
And he left out the timeline where any and all signs of life were totally eradicated.
>>
>>88945080
>>88945276
Is Phil the guy that tried to pull those alien scams? Even as a kid I thought his punishment was too severe.
>>
File: 1481870880500.jpg (38KB, 685x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481870880500.jpg
38KB, 685x684px
>>88945126

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

There's also that one time April turned into a giant horror monster because of a cursed ring
>>
Rise of the Guardians:
>It's a major plot point that the Tooth Fairy collects baby teeth because they store childhood memories
>Jack finally remembers his pre-Guardian life after contact with his teeth restores the memory of his dying moments
>Jack died as a child, so the only way to find the tooth with that memory is if it were harvested from his dead body
>>
>>88945104
That was worst anon, for those who don't know Phil got captured in the void and the Rooters go full MK ultra on his ass until he's a horrible mutant half tarantula

>Gwen caused an alternate timeline, and indirectly was responsible for killing ben and making Kevin into a slave
And during this episode is implied that slave mindrape Kevin was used as a sex slave by Charmcaster
>>
TLOK revealed that instead of just being drowned/whatever by the Ocean Spirit, Admiral Zhao was thrown into a spirit prison known as the Fog of Lost Souls. It's a Spirit that drives you insane by imprisoning you within your own darkest memories for an eternity.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>88930155
>opening with jontron

real quality op
>>
>>88945539
He was an asshole
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (28KB, 409x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
28KB, 409x352px
I love The PPG Reboot
>>
>>88945539
Also, the Librarian dude? A mummified corpse, left to rot there forever
>>
>>88945617
>This is fine
>I'm currently okay with the events that are unfolding.
>>
>>88945281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

This shit is no dark, just i didn't expect something like this
>>
Dinobot probably won't be remembered as the noble warrior he wanted. After beast Machines, in all likelihood the events of beast wars would've been overshadowed in history, seeing as that only five survivors of that conflict exist, two of those being "newborns" birthed in the middle of it. And while they may vouch for him, in all likelihood most would just see him as just an accomplice to one of the worst criminals in Cybertron's history.

Also, hey, as pointed out, of the initial pilot cast of Beast Wars, only three survive.

But hey, Dinobot saved humanity..but ultimately, humanity is doomed. Now, its borderline word-of god, so take it as you will, but the Beast wars writers considered the idea that humanity died out, due in part to the Transformer's war, by the Beast Wars era, and that's why t was off limits and records sealed. but that's not actually stated in show..
..but in the Japanese series, Beast Wars II(which is more of a side story than sequel), we see Earth in the far future, devoid of humanity, due to experiments with Unicron's life force.
>>
Don't forget that in Witch's Ghost, Scooby and the gang do nothing while they watch a world-famous author be dragged into hell.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1MB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1MB, 400x274px
Inhumanoids, just Inhumanoids

>Lovecraftian monsters live below the earth
>Pic related got melted alive but survives fused with the suit that keeps him alive.
>Decompose can transform you into a horrible monster like link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDKyL6y7FZ8
>>
That time where there was an imaginary friend in Foster's Home that was just Mojo Jojo fucked me up.
>>
>>88930155
>>
>>88944820
Speaking of Turtles, in the 80/90's cartoon the fate of Baxter Stockman really was horrible. He was a genius, but his brain slowly deteriorated until he really was little more than a fly.
>>
As much shit as Cobra Commander gets in the old GI Joe cartoon, he's probably the most violent and cruel of any version of the character.

>One episode he kidnaps a scientist and forces him to build a giant doom cannon, so that Cobra can destroy entire cities. You get to see the guy wearing the mind control helmet whiles tears run down his face as he's powerless to stop what Cobra Commander is making him do.

>Another episode has him attempting to melt the ice caps, flooding huge portions of the Earth's inhabitable land. He gleefully declares that 80% of the Human population is an acceptable causality to secure Cobra's rule.

>When Cobra Commander, a few of his troops, and several Joes are captured and enslaved by an insane AI he orders he orders one of his minions to refuse the AI's orders "just to see what happens". The guy is immediately executed.
>>
>>88934275
This was after the Mala Mala Jong saga, I remember that much. They never did say just what the heart did, aside from bringing MMJ to life.
>>
>>88934439
>In JLU Cronos and his wife are caught in an endless time loop
That shit fucked with me as a kid. Even now, I think it's way too harsh of a punishment.
>>
>>88946102
Thank you. I've been looking for that infograph for ages.
>>
>>88934439
>>Mary Jane is still stuck in an alternate dimension

They had a planned season for this. Peter finds her in Victorian England and the main villain was Jack the Reaper who was actually Carnage.
>>
>>88930155
>a demonic cat god, who may or may not be Bast
I never heard of that before. That's kind of interesting, is there anything pointing to that in the movie? It's been a long time since I last saw it.

>>88941257
>The blue magic one commits suicide
Can you go into more detail? Not that I care about a show for those with a childish mindset, I've never felt invested in that character even when the show was decent, I'm just morbidly curious is all.
>>
>>88946629
Brings everything to life is like the wu make instant pinocchios, if i remember right the heart fall into the ice and transform into a psycothic snowman powered by the heart and the robot sadness
>>
>>88934439

There's also the guy who Terry made OD on animal DNA to turn him into a Cronenberg monster.

And the other guy who wanted to become like Inque, but became a Quasimodo puddle instead.
>>
>>88945710
Oh wow, I'm digging this already
>>
>>88946930
>suicide

It literally doesn't happen
>>
>>88930194
That's because it was an unused SWAT Kats script that got reworked into a Scooby Doo movie. Witch's Ghost is a similar deal, except it was originally penned as a Hex Girls solo movie (Hannah Barbara were trying to launch them as a new IP).
>>
>>88946930
She made friends with the previous season's big bad, who is now Twilight's student, and gets her to assist with an extremely dangerous trick at her next show instead of attending a dinner Twilight had set up with Celestia. She then blows it by admitting that at the start of things she only made friends as a way of finally beating Twilight at something, even though she wound up making friends with her for real. Student is heartbroken and runs off, and a visibly despondent Trixie goes on with the trick anyway, even though it was clearly stated there was no way she could pull it off (or survive) without the student's help. Student comes to her senses and returns to help at the last moment, of course.
>>
>>88944982
>Implied
She lived anon. Shes grandmother to Dee Dee
>>
Scrooge McDuck's employees hate him and see him as a greedy, selfish old crook.

Practically everyone in Mewni except Star's family lives in miserable, desperate poverty.

There's an entire city in Equestria consisting of ponies who have PTSD as a result of being enslaved by their tyrannical king, and the entire kingdom was placed in suspended animation for 1000 years, so any loved ones they have outside the city are long dead.

Ash Ketchum's companions have gone on to become great researchers, gym leaders, and inventors, and meanwhile, he's still a rookie trainer who has failed to win every league tournament he's entered.

Mermando, Mabel Pines' first love, is forever trapped in a loveless marriage with a hideous manatee woman.
>>
File: courage-schwick12.jpg (118KB, 519x378px) Image search: [Google]
courage-schwick12.jpg
118KB, 519x378px
>that time courage had to smuggle drugs across new york city because his family was held hostage by a serial killer
>>
>>88947365
How is any of that "dark shit"?

Like seriously, are you 8?
>>
>>88939228
>>88939494

There is a whole episode of Bob and krabs triying to get away with murder
>>
>>88947369
I don't remember well enough to confirm but I know the show was wild enough that I can't deny this happened
>>
File: edgy 2000 the new adventures.png (573KB, 557x763px) Image search: [Google]
edgy 2000 the new adventures.png
573KB, 557x763px
>>88947402
>Like seriously, are you 8?

Watch out folks, we're dealing with a real edgy gentleman here.
>>
>>88947609
No need to get defensive simply because none of the shit you posted is dark
>>
>>88945617
>
>>88945617
Man thats one good thing LoK did in service of the superior series.
>>
Miraculous Ladybug

Ladybug gambles on the self preservation instinct of an insane super villain mime vs hundreds of lives when she tricks the mime into toppling the Eiffel tower over

She also forces cat noir to stay and fight simon says instead of atopping his hypnotized dad from trying to jump off a hotel roof

And ladybug is a little too proficient at pickpocketing if you ask me
>>
File: worthless35.png (1MB, 1211x928px) Image search: [Google]
worthless35.png
1MB, 1211x928px
>>88930155
Off the top of my head...

>The whole "Worthless" song in The Brave Little Toaster, but especially the suicidal reservation truck who drives onto the track on his own
>All the various alternate (but still canon) bad-end MLP timelines where everyone is either fighting in a war, enslaved, or dead
>Lots of stuff in Batman Beyond, but particularly Return of the Joker

>>88944151
That's a really clever discretion shot. I should probably get around to watching that show one of these days.
>>
>>88947365
To be fair Ash just likes travelling around fucking teenage girls.

He has millions of pokedollars and tons of suuper strong pokemon he just likes mating pressing teens nightly
>>
>>88944151
Yo ucan hear it in this clip

https://youtu.be/X_1kv4qjYPg?t=1m16s
>>
>>88947402
>>88947646
Someone is up past his bedtime!
>>
>>88947716
>Man thats one good thing LoK did in service of the superior series.

Use fanservice to shoot itself in the foot as it works at odds to what the characters are aiming for that the show tells us is a good thing?
>>
>>88947369
>He makes a dog bring him a squeegee to wipe his last victim's last words off the window.
>Eustace gets eaten at the end by...something behind the door

This episode was pretty dark.
>>

No, what you find too fucked up to even face was Spider-man Unlimited was canon.
>>
In Spartakus-
No, too easy.
>>
>Sonic's world is actually a post apocalyptic future where most of humanity died out or went to space, or lived in a mountain
Pre-reboot Archie Sonic was a fucking experience, and that ain't even the tip of the fucking iceberg
>>
>>88948412
Wait unlimited was a sequel?
>>
>>88948682
They play the same theme music during the first episode and everything.
>>
>>88948643
What are talking about Sonic's world is in the imagination of a lonely man taking out his trash
>>
>>88948732
RCS pls
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (78KB, 1128x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
78KB, 1128x839px
>That STAS episode where detective Bowman realizes Clarks superman right before he's fucking executed in a gas chamber before this he was just a reacuring asshole

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X81ZEqIdYzw
>>
>>88930155
>Jimmy
>Two
>Shoes
It's pretty much sponge bob in hell. Spongebob replaced by a child who was sent to hell for serial killing and cutting off peoples feet or something.(that was in the book not show).
>>
>>88948810
What? i know the pilot from the show the story is in hell and Heloise is a serial killer in love with Jimmy, but there a book and Jimmy is a killer too?
>>
>>88948842
Heaven confused Jimmy with a similar-looking same-named killer.
>>
>>88948886
Were i can find this book anon?
>>
File: IMG_0029.jpg (12KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
12KB, 250x187px
>>88948784
> not really dark but depressing in the BTAS episode where Bruce is forced to realize his perfect life is nothing more than mad hatters delusion right after he accepted it
>>
>>88948904
Ask
>>88948810
I'm just saying what little I know about the pilot.
>>
>>88944167
>Jewelia
>Jewel-ia
You dense fuck.
>>
>>88947945
Those timelines aren't canon because they were undone by time travel.
>>
>>88949093
It happened in canon, and then it unhappened. So the events aren't canon anymore, but their depiction in the show is, if that makes sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if they revisited those concepts at some point, though, by saying that the alt timelines still exist in some form.
>>
>>88945162
>Fucking file name
>>
>>88932660
>Jake's real birth and powers came about an alien parasite infecting his dad
What the fuck?
I stopped watching AT after the three part special where Finn has a robot arm or some dhit
What the fuvk happened and where do I pivk the series back up from where I left?
I'm curious
>>
>>88949375
it sounds cool but just like everything in AT it answers one question but raises more and the plot point is dropped and forgotten
Joshua & Margaret Investigations is the episode
>>
Didn't Slade canonically rape Terra in the old TT cartoon? Or was it just my hentai?
>>
>Mentioning Adventure Time in a thread about when it's unusual for a series to be that dark.

Wow, a noticeable amount of it's audience really doesn't understand the nature of the show.
>>
>>88932660
>infecting

It was a rape.
>>
>>88949375
I read something about Ice King's crown being made by a dinosaur servant of an ice elemental and it makes them more like the master and thought it was the dumbest thing ever.
>>
>>88949483
It was ok.
The problem with the tragic Simon stuff is it flies in the face of how the show was with Ice King in seasons one and two, though.
>>
>>88949483
the crown grants you one wish
the true purpose of the crown was to grant the master's wish which was to prevent the apocalypse
the dinosaur servant looked up to his master so when he put on the crown he started to become more like his master and the apocalypse happened as a result.
>>
>For the Man Who Has Everything
>>
In fairly odd parents there was a little girl who caused world war 1. She indirectly also caused world war 2, therefore indirectly making her responsible for the Holocaust, and the Japanese nukings.
>>
>>88949699
Oh fuck I remember that.
>>
File: X.A.N.A..jpg (63KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
X.A.N.A..jpg
63KB, 1600x1200px
>>88930155
>>
>>88949699
Honestly, she only just triggered it.
Europe back then always wished to have a good fight.
>>
>>"CALL THE POLICE!"
>>
>>88931943
thats kinda hot
>>
>>88947365
this post has to be the faggiest non-dark example in this thread. I agree with the other anon, what are you, 8 AND gay?

>Scrooge McDuck's employees hate him and see him as a greedy, selfish old crook.
right because who in the real world doesn't think of their rich greedy boss that way.

>Practically everyone in Mewni except Star's family lives in miserable, desperate poverty.
as opposed to anything else set in medieval times?

>There's an entire city in Equestria consisting of ponies who have PTSD as a result of being enslaved by their tyrannical king, and the entire kingdom was placed in suspended animation for 1000 years, so any loved ones they have outside the city are long dead.
ok, gotta admit, if you think about it, this actually is a not bad example

>Ash Ketchum's companions have gone on to become great researchers, gym leaders, and inventors, and meanwhile, he's still a rookie trainer who has failed to win every league tournament he's entered.
nobody fucking cares, that is not dark.

>Mermando, Mabel Pines' first love, is forever trapped in a loveless marriage with a hideous manatee woman.
as opposed to anyone else who's married? bitch please.

seriously kid, it's way past your bedtime and you shouldn't be here. you give off a sensitive sjw moralfag vibe. are you some kind of tumblrina?
>>
>>88948784
Is it just me or does one of the cops that take him to the gas chamber have Batman's voice?
>>
>>88931209
THE SPLUNK
>>
>>88949418
In the original comics yes, the cartoons no. In the comics she was like 14 and the way it was all handled was very iffy. It's like she tried to make Terra look extremely evil for being stat. raped by Slade.
>>
>>88949848
>Code lyoko
Is that like the symbol for the Society of the All Seeing Forehead or something?
>>
File: Nowhere_time.jpg (17KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
Nowhere_time.jpg
17KB, 640x482px
THIS shit
>>
>>88947609
I lost it at good boy points.
>>
>>88944408
My personal favorite was when John Stewart killed a Nazi. With a gun.
>>
>>88940778
It's gonna get a little weird, it's gonna get a little wild.
>>
>>88949848
>Olrich (butchering the spelling) watched his Dad float in to space and almost die.
>Most characters almost die in absolutely horrific ways each week.
>the fucking Rats episode.
>the fucking Bees episode.
>the episode where XANA was one second away from straight up nuking the town.

XANA fucking wanted those kids dead.
>>
>>88934439
>>That bacteria monster from Swat Kats killed countless people

Don't forget that said bacteria monster was once a minor villain who was tricked by a more important villain into becoming his test subject. And that the bacteria monster didn't "go back to normal" at the end of the episode, but instead was killed.
>>
>>88947365
Ash being a failure isn't dark. Just disappointing.
The whole birth of Mewtwo thing was pretty dark, but Pokemon doesn't do dark anymore.
>>
File: 1471416395780.jpg (112KB, 975x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471416395780.jpg
112KB, 975x750px
>Agents of Kids Next Door get the best parts of their childhood purged from their mind

>They eventually grow up to be the enemy of KND without even knowing it

>The KND operatives still battle adults knowing they were former agents and they will eventually become the enemy themselves
>>
File: one too many.png (2MB, 1599x898px) Image search: [Google]
one too many.png
2MB, 1599x898px
>>88948778
>>
>>88948643
What about the one where the kids of the comic creator went into Sonic's world?
>>
>>88951701
Holy shit, I've never seen it put like this. It sounds like the plot of Madoka.

Come to think of it, did KND ever explain WHY agents get decommissioned? There was an actual explanation in Madoka.
>>
>>88952201
I think there's just an inherent evil in becoming adult and they can't trust everyone past a certain age.
>>
>>88952243
That's just terrible writing and cancels out the fact its dark.
>>
>>88952243
what about when they re-commissioned agent zero, he had NO problems abandoning the adult life to help the KND, i think its just because the adults and the KND always fight, the original reason has been lost, so they just keep fighting.
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler_(Captain_Planet).jpg (24KB, 491x357px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler_(Captain_Planet).jpg
24KB, 491x357px
The one where captain planet warned us that about /pol/uttion
>>
>>88946102
This one, the consequences that lead it were specially heinous
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 880x7200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 880x7200px
>>88947365

A glimpse of the amazing shitposting from /vp/ when ash almost won.

Also those pigs goats look like waddles and the goats offspring
>>
>>88949848

>That episode where it used a kill satellite
>Jim nearly dies from death of a thousand cuts when it materializes Roaches

Holy fuck, France.
>>
>>88952961
Man, I'm almost sorry I left vp for good a lot of time ago...
>>
File: gagoyle_by_inhumanoids[1].jpg (53KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
gagoyle_by_inhumanoids[1].jpg
53KB, 600x451px
>>88945710
Inhumanoids was fucking terrifying.

The show had this bleak felling that our heroes had the best that humanity could make to fight the inhumanoids and still looked frail in comparison. The opeing show this guys in a huge vehicle and wearing warhammer 4k armor and still the best they could do is survive and watch this lovecraftian horrors fight each other and then ends with the heroes falling to their deaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2lvNYrZVI

There was also that episode with a cyclop dinosaur with the transparent belly so you could see the people being digested alive.
>>
>>88950769
Cartoon was so much better with this and nearly every other character.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 211x239px
>>88950460
>as opposed to anything else set in medieval times?

Star doesn't live in medieval times, she lives in a fantasy dimension. Did you watch the Hobbit movies thinking they were historical documentaries or something?

>that is not dark

Anon confirmed for loser who has never put real effort into anything and thus not experienced real disappointment.

>as opposed to anyone else who's married?

Maybe if you weren't such an edgy tryhard your relationships wouldn't all be such shitshows.

>seriously kid, it's way past your bedtime

Holy shit, dude, you're ADORABLE.
>>
>>88934275
Not as bad as the fact that Omi is thousands of years old thanks to him freezing himself while in the past... kinda like Aang.
>>
>>88934439
Funny, because in JLU we find out there's a medieval kingdom full of Wizards and Dinosaurs at the center.
>>
>>88944839
That could also imply that the whole damn show is in a timeloop.
>>
>>88930155
>>In TLoK Amon committed murder-suicide in order to avoid being captured
It was Tarrlok, the fucking piece of shit
>>
>>88952961
>>88952961
I thought ash won that one
>>
All of Hans Christian Andersen's fairytales had BAD ENDS, usually involving everyone getting their shit rocked for being bad people, even the heroes.

Take the The Steadfast Tin Soldier for example. After enduring an incredibly dangerous and arduous journey to get back to his love, the paper ballerina (who didn't even really like him at all), the boy who owns him throws him into the fireplace to see him melt for a laugh.

Immediately after, the wind from an open window blows the paper ballerina into the oven, so she can suffer besides him. The next morning as the tin has long melted away, a tiny human heart is all that was left behind.
>>
>>88932660
Not to mention most of the survivors of the "Mushroom war" were turned into immortal radioactive mutant zombies haunting parts of the planet that are still uninhabitable. That of course brings up the whole thing with james getting left for dead and cloned.

Not all that dark until the uneasiness meeting her parents because the dogs and rainicorns had previously been in an all-out race war. Really I see why AT's to easy. You could go on for days with this stuff.
>>
>>88954912
No he lose, the reason why people were so bad was because the lose make no sense, his pokemon jobbed really hard, he has something superior to mega, he's the choosen one and he's the deafeated by fire blast, while his attack was a water type move
>>
>>88954821
That was an alternate dimension. They passed through a portal, which is why John's ring couldn't pinpoint where they were.
>>
>>88955362
Don't forget that the rainicorns ATE HUMANS at some point in their lives.

And that there apparently exists "human substitute" now that humanity is effectively extinct.
>>
>>88947365
>Flats is still on the loose in bikini bottom, presumably kicking people's butts

Have fun sleeping tonight
>>
>>88955651
Humanity just mostly fucked off from Ooo. The rainicorns were around 1000 years ago but we don't know if they followed them out to sea.
>>
>>88949032
>jew-elia
They had it planned all along
>>
>>88944376
One of the creators answered that on Twitter. It was a failsafe built into the mask to release hallucinogenic gas if a deadman's switch was pressed after a certain amount of time.
>>
File: Heroes.jpg (75KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.jpg
75KB, 720x536px
Everything in batman beyond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y
>>
>>88956329
That episode in your pic disturbed me immensely. Terry directly killed those 3 but the blames gets shifted to the Doctor Doom knockoff.
>>
>>88948784
That doesn't seem very humane.
>>
>>88930155

No, Tarrlok killed them both to end the cycle, because Amon wasn't going to stop. Amon just allowed him to do it.
>>
>>88945281
>that episode where Beast Boy and Cyborg prefer to live in an apocalyptic world where their friends are purchased by killer robots instead to live in one where they are happy.
>>
>>88956352
That's because he engineered the accident that gave them their powers and destabilized their genes.

Even if they survived that fight, they were still going to lose their sanity and their lives due to their mutations spiraling out of control.
>>
>>88956352
Terry killed a lot of people.
Some directly, some indirectly, most of them on purpose.
I personally feel Cuvier was his best work though.
>OH YOU LIKE MUTAGEN WELL HERE ASSHOLE HAVE ALL OF IT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjqU6WnFo7g

sad... but canon
>>
>>88956761
how about april moon?
https://youtu.be/nAsiA3Tbtlc?t=20m19s
>>
>>88952243
>>88952576

To my understanding, it was a metaphor for 'growing up'.

One day you're having fun and going on wild adventures with all your friends but then one day you just...stop. It doesn't seem fun anymore or you lose interest because your get preoccupied with other things. Hell you even start to drift away from people you were once close with and there's no rhyme or reason behind it. It just happens because it happens.
>>
>>88932326
Rainbow Horse is best horse.
>>
File: 1469914197307.jpg (51KB, 540x551px) Image search: [Google]
1469914197307.jpg
51KB, 540x551px
>>88939228
holy shit
>>
>>88930155
LoK was kinda dark all the way through.
>Murder of a queen by removing the air in her lungs
>>
File: 5635736.gif (515KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
5635736.gif
515KB, 400x308px
After having re-watched The Transformers movie (1986), I forgot how fucking brutal and dark it is for a 90 minute toy commercial.

Especially given how light-hearted and silly the first two Seasons were...
>>
>>88958592
It stopped being a fun kid's movie when Megatron executed half of the cartoon's cast.
>>
>>88958592
They wanted to make a graphic fantasy movie for kids but the censors wouldn't let them so they made everything robots
>>
>>88954913
>actually being surprised that fairytales were gruesome
>>
File: shrike.jpg (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
shrike.jpg
68KB, 500x375px
its a shame the mice stopped talking when the shrikes pick them up.

would have been nice to hear their screams when they are impaled on the thorns
>>
>>88958862

Hell, the very beginning is fucked up.

Unicron just coldly and silent devours a planet and virtually every man, woman, and child on it.
>>
>>88934439

The final scene of the final episode had Madame Web telling Peter they're going to go get Mary Jane, the real Mary Jane, his Mary Jane.

Then, when Unlimited started up, Mary Jane was alive and safe on Earth.
>>
>>88951275
Why did XANA have such a fucking blood lust
>>
>>88959110
sauce?
>>
>>88959422
The Animals of Farthing Wood.
>>
I remember a children's book called "Tidy Tida" or something like that, about a girl who comes home and complains about what a mess there is.

A wind blows in, carrying her out of her house and into space, where she flies into the sun.
>>
>>88959721
I hope this is as literal as you can be about it because that synopsis makes it sound amaziballs as fuck.
>>
>>88948193
>Fanservice to shoot itself in the foot.
It may have been in-your-face pandering, but how the hell did it shoot it in the foot?
>>
>>88952961
I'll never know why they honestly thought Ash was going to win.
>>
>>88960748
A combination of hope, marketing, and SuMo's reboot around the corner.

At least he got to kiss a girl though.
>>
>>88960621
Don't get the ihaetkorra korra fans started.
And yeah, they're fans, nobody obsesses that kuch without being a defacto fan.
>>
>>88944155
so was this non canon
>>
>>88944483
well, Ben 10 was trying to be a copy-paste of the DCAU during that period, do it is not surprising they'd try to pull something like this
>>
>>88949032
I get that nigga, but LITERALLY no other person on Rock ever looked like that so it's still fuckin weird
>>
>>88951701
wasn't there an episode explaining that some agents didn't get decomissioned? and where let to live as infiltraitors in the adult gorups? (like some black kid number 5 had a crush on )
>>
>>88962182

Yeah, but as far as I recall, not much is done with it...At least not until the finale.
>>
>>88956761
He also straight up fucking killed a lot of thugs by tossing them off buildings or in front of trains.
He even once tells Bruce that the thug slipped and fell off, even though he literally tossed him into the train tracks. Terry does not give a shit about the whole No Killing business.
>>
File: 1470097111666.jpg (34KB, 511x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470097111666.jpg
34KB, 511x640px
>>88945546
>He doesn't like JonTron
>>
The Beast Machines followup to Beast wars, and the canon end to the G1 Transformers timeline.

For a start, everyone on Cybertron is killed in the first episode and their sparks are enslaved and forced to become Megatron's mindless drones. The heroes are alone and on the run from a world that wants them dead.

By the end, the series has taken a left turn into psuedo-religious bullshit and decided that technology is evil, in a Transformers series, no I'm serious, and the entirety of Cybertron is converted from a mechanical planet into an organic planet.

Everyone killed is resurrected, buuuuuuuut, technological life in this universe is far more common and often more advanced that organic life. Not to mention basically immortal. Plus the entire world is apparently reduced to the stone age and left defenseless against the inevitable return of Unicron or Primacron.

So Optimus Primal lost his mind and went on a religious crusade that dooms the entire universe. Happy end! This show is awful, but I applaud it's total commitment to the Apocalypse.
>>
>>88943484
>Stocking and Scanty are canon
Fucking explain this right now.
>>
>>88962900
There's some irony to that, given how Megatron was the one reciting scripture towards the end of Beast Wars.
>>
>>88962900
You missed the point. There's a "Techno" aspect to techno-organic. Cybertron is a blend of both now. Its the natural progression of the end of g1, with Headmasters, Pretenders, and the like.
Depending on what timeline/continuity branch you use, Unicron had already returned, and was defeated, by that point, or will return and will be defeated at some point in the future.
>>
>>88963293
"Progress", huh? Is that why all the cities of Cybertron were reduced to a moss covered rubble?
>>
File: IMG_6270.jpg (271KB, 687x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6270.jpg
271KB, 687x847px
Archie Eggman may be one of the greatest mass murderers in all of fiction, wiping out not only many named characters in the comics, but also by causing the collapse of the entire multiverse
>>
>>88963928
Just about to mention this. He currently punishes his minions by paralyzing them but keeping them conscious and locking them away in the dark for decades.

Oh also Shadow tortures Rotor's husband to death in the future and we get no closure on that.
>>
>>88952201
The episode they show the decommissioning process for the first time is a really good one, there's this kid who is a pretty important agent, and he is trying to cover up the fact he turned 13 years old, the age you become a teenager. He changes his age on the system and tries to wipe the memories of the protagonists, because they had an invitation for his 13th birthday.
In the end, after this is revealed they confront him as to why he did that, and his response is just great, here's the scene:

https://youtu.be/xwn36-5gN6M?t=13m55s

>>88952576
People's minds just change with age, and in the context of this show, where adults oppress kids, growing up itself is a dark subject, it's like a disease without a cure, you will inevitably turn evil, save a few really rare exceptions, and all you can do is fight until it's time you forget all the adventures you had with your friends. The memory wipe is so KND secrets don't fall into the hands of adults, of course.
>>
File: tf_universe_comic1b.jpg (107KB, 660x504px) Image search: [Google]
tf_universe_comic1b.jpg
107KB, 660x504px
>>88963716
They can just rebuild. which we do see in transformers Universe.
>>
>>88956812
Didn't that episode end in it just being Tom's dream though?
>>
>gets destroyed by faceless hunter
>is never seen or heard from again
>>
>>88930155
What about 'there is no war in Ba-sing-sae'?
>>
WOULD THIS THREAD JUST FUCKING DIE?!
>>
>>88971443
Well since you bumped it, no
>>
>>88960621
>It may have been in-your-face pandering, but how the hell did it shoot it in the foot?
>bring in a guy named Iroh with Zuko's voice actor
>he steals the spotlight from the team sent to stop the airplanes from taking off and adds nothing
>have Katara around to pass the torch
>she's a shell of her former self and let's things happen to others despite her character being someone who gets involved
>have Zuko show up
>he does nothing
>bring back Toph
>she was apparently aware of everything that was going on ever but chose not to do anything until Su Yin was in direct trouble, even when Lin was in trouble
>mimic the beats of the Books for the Avatar: Water (giant blue spirit), Earth (injured), Fire (relationship feelings are mutual) in a hollow way

And there's others but that's for another thread.
>>
File: 15532-1309208161-45.jpg (36KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
15532-1309208161-45.jpg
36KB, 600x393px
>>88963928
>Completely wipes out the multiverse only to create a better one, where his victories never happened and the heroes are overall better equipped to handle him
>>
File: 1482433497152.png (87KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482433497152.png
87KB, 400x400px
>Elmer Fudd has used to elements themselves to kill Bug Bunny
>Luan Loud has purposely had her own brother be mauled by raccoons
>Spongebob has skinning himself alive to only brain for the sake of a costume
>Donald Duck nearly died just to see a white Christmas
>One Johnny Test villain has caused multiple planetary genocides and gets off scott free
>>
File: 1468869544383.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1468869544383.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
>>88939563
>>88939605
holy shit and i hated teen titans for their edginess and weirdness, i feel sorry for terra back then, now i am mad as fuck
>>
>>88962924
They're not really "canon", just that there's a mutant way big that obviously resembles Scanty and another human background character that resembles Stocking. Omniverse had a lot of background character references.
>>
>>88943865
>What the fuck WAS Jewelia, anyway?
It's in her name obviously, she's a Jew.
>>
File: Td-splund.jpg (35KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
Td-splund.jpg
35KB, 300x223px
https://youtu.be/VZpn187hpEE
For those who didn't see it.
>berk? BERK!? berk!
>>
File: 1483501885729.jpg (32KB, 651x451px) Image search: [Google]
1483501885729.jpg
32KB, 651x451px
>>88939563
>>88939605
>DC does plenty of stupid shit with the titans with some of the worst happening in the main books, all ripe and ready to be mocked
>TTG is a "parody" of TT
>Barely even touches the books in favor of the 03 show
What is even the point?
>>
>>88944751
then Palpatine shows up and slaps Maul & Savage around like rag dolls before killing Savage in front of Maul
>>
File: 1456428071804.jpg (110KB, 2000x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1456428071804.jpg
110KB, 2000x1028px
>>88972521
ohh shit
>>
>>88972521
>Berk just straight up kills him with a smile on his face
>>
>>88944687
Why do you need to mention "Almost killed"
There are clear canon on-screen instances that dark and disturbing as fuck.
>Lord Helios literally sucked up several people into non-existence
>The assassin Miss Heinous hired was vaporized out of existence in a flash
>Toffee was outright blown to bits by Star's RAGE QUIT: WAND EDITION spell
I'm sure there are a lot of others.
What about the fact that the one talking dog was going to lobotomize herself with Star's wand just so she could think simply and be a blissful happy 'normal' dog.
>>
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack in general, though one moment I remember is the time K'nuckles exploded and the building was flooded with his blood
>>
File: 1401392760446.jpg (96KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1401392760446.jpg
96KB, 396x388px
>>88962658
>I share a board with people like this
>>
File: 1451276261580.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451276261580.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>88939605
Comic,
Issue?
>>
File: [CUTE INTENSIFIES].gif (154KB, 288x229px) Image search: [Google]
[CUTE INTENSIFIES].gif
154KB, 288x229px
>>88975193
>I share a board with someone that hates the only great youtuber on the planet
>>
>>88975193
Nothing wrong with being a normie. It's 2017.
>>
File: 1482305563002.jpg (63KB, 478x366px) Image search: [Google]
1482305563002.jpg
63KB, 478x366px
>>88948402
>forgetting the space squid/whale episode
>forgetting the mask Bunny/cat lesbian episode
>forgetting the magic wish tree episode
>forgetting the episode about courages parents and the mad scientist
>forgetting how shit eustaces child hood was and how he was practically unloved which turned him into a horrible mean person
>the "nasty people do nasty things" episode with the zombie director
>the banana world where they sacrificed people to a giant gorilla and at the end he was presumably killed
>that episode where courage got the shit beat out of him by robo-courage till the brink of death
>eustance always died in like 50% of the episodes

Courage was a REALLY fucked up show when you think about it
>>
>>88930221
That's probably why they decided to go for an older audience with Mystery Inc.
>>
>>88974626
>It's just hot dogs.
>>
>>88930155
the naughty episodes of courage.
eddy's brother being an abusive cunt
ed's life in general
the 4th powerpuff girl
the rugrats can go missing all day and not be noticed. their parents leave them in a crowded pen all day with a screwdriver
dee dee gets molested by her dad accidently when she's disguised as her mom(a pinch on the butt)

>>88931883
which also means he's a pedophile.
>>
>>88972521
Holy shit that thing is scary.
>one of the episodes is just named "The Pain"
>>
>>88945710
he gave her aids by finger banging her
>>
>>88947996
ash spills way too much spaghetti to get laid.
he even fails socially.
>misty you forgot your bike
>>
>>88952201
>>88952576
they're just playing make believe. that's their reason for why kids forget how to have fun in the same way they used to.
>>
>>88939494
>Patrick is actually making others think he's stupid to cause chaos
huh???
>>
File: let-it-die-lorax-o(2).gif (959KB, 334x180px) Image search: [Google]
let-it-die-lorax-o(2).gif
959KB, 334x180px
>>88930155
I can't remember the name of it but in a children's movie there's a part where a character just goes on a tangent about letting the world die. Here's a video of the scene in question.
>>
>>88982073
>gif
>video
pick one
>>
>>88982188
That's weird, I was sure I typed gif.
>>
>>88972521
Wow.
Berk is stone fucking cold.
>>
>>88982254
>that episode where the big red thing appears to have killed Rogg
>post credits, turns out it didn't and Boni Berk and Rogg are talking at the end
>Berk wonders where the big red thing went
>it appears behind them, screams, and the episode fades to black
>it's the final episode
>>
File: 266.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
266.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>88980340
>one of the episodes is just called The Pain.
>>
Has Grandfather been mentioned yet? Fucker doesn't kill, but he outright turns people into slaves as Senor Citizombies and is the cruelest villain to ever appear in the series.

Hell, the entire Operation Z.E.R.O special was pretty dark. Especially when you find out that the Delightful Children From Down The Lane were originally operatives from the lost sector that were turned into the soulless children you now see.
>>
>>88982744
>he couldn't have own children so he stole some kids and reprogramed them
>>
>>88982073
>>88982188
>>88982245
You really not know the name?
Lorax, it's in the filename.
>>
>>88975193
You can leave at any time.
>>
>>88982895
why quote me? I never asked.
>>
>>88983041
IM TELLING YOU, ITS LORAX, ITS IN THE FILENAME
>>
>>88983094
Y-you too!
>>
>>88983094
You replied to three posts. Only one of them said he didn't know the name. The other two, you're just screaming at them for no reason.
>>
>>88930155
None of this is dark, are you a kid?
>>
File: latest[6].jpg (78KB, 632x478px) Image search: [Google]
latest[6].jpg
78KB, 632x478px
I remember an episode of Yu Gi Oh GX where is revealed that the Coala looking guy had an alcoholic and violent father, the man in question was so proud of that fact that had an entire deck of card based of being an aggressive drunk.
>>
>>88947190
Scooby Doo Nystery Incorporated had one of the characters die in an explosion by her old friend.
>>
>>88950329
(YOU)
>>
>>88947190
Kinda unfortunate that Hex Girls wasn't it's own thing and only got a handful of nice mentions, would have been neat to live in the universe where that did happen and it got even just one season of a TV show.
>>
>>88986689
Nah brah that was hot sauce.
>>
>>88987220
Not to mention the whole teenage girl getting gunned down by a Nazi robot thing.

And the whole eldritch horror eating literally everyone, with loud crunching noises thing.
>>
File: DarkDanPhantom[1].jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DarkDanPhantom[1].jpg
26KB, 400x300px
Everything about this guy.

>born as a result of Danny's friends and family dying
>immediately steals and merges with Vlad's ghost side
>kills off human Vlad and Danny
>almost genocides AP and does the ghost equivalent and in the Ghost Zone
>>
I don't get it, how is any o fthis dark or disturbing?
>>
>>88972157
>One Johnny Test villain has caused multiple planetary genocides and gets off scott free
Fucking vegans.
>>
>A 1000-year-old evil billionaire called a hit on Amelia Earhart, and stole a trillion dollars from needy countries.
>A baby gets sent to work on a chain gang.
>A woman sank into a man's fat like quicksand.
>An entire town's population goads a child into committing suicide and pickets his funeral.
>A man is tortured Jigsaw-style by his sisters-in-law because they don't like him.
>The future will be a post-apocaloypic society swarming with mutant monsters because a boy sneezed on a sandwich.
>>
File: 9780295978369.jpg (16KB, 184x280px) Image search: [Google]
9780295978369.jpg
16KB, 184x280px
In the G.I. Joe episode "Let's play Soldier" the Joes are assisted by a group of Thai "Dust Children" aka the bastard children left behind by U.S. servicemen during the Vietnam war.

Leatherneck even explains what they are. That's real as fuck for a kid's show.
>>
>>88976526
>>the "nasty people do nasty things" episode with the zombie director
Was he a snuff director, he just gave out that vibe. I forget how Courage beat him.
>>
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go, seriously that was all sorts of fucked up

>the villain of one of the early episodes is insane and obssesed with being part of the SRMTHG but after being rejected he decides to go to extreme lenghts to be the leader
>the episode ends with him locked in a mental asylum while on his mind believes he's going on adventures with the Monkey Team
>>
>>88989324
>kids cartoons
>>
>>88930155
"Insane in the membrane" from tmnt.
>>
>>88982300
source? i cant find it online
>>
>>88989563
he was going to film his brother murdering/eating Murial or something but they had some sort of film issue and they couldn't finish so they just went back into the grave arguing with one another
>>
>>88992517

https://youtu.be/q1EE7Hk08-g
>>
>>88989563
>>88992560
Wasn't he also Quentin Tarantino? One of them was, I believe.
>>
File: tmp_28904-960849667034.jpg (76KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28904-960849667034.jpg
76KB, 960x540px
>>88934439
Hey, you remember that episode of Justice League where they went to another universe where a JSA-like team of 1950s superheroes existed?

Remember when it turned out that everything in that dimension was an illusion created by a nuclear mutant and they were all in a post-apocalyptic wasteland all along?
>>
>>88947369
>you wanna know what made those bones?
>you don't wanna know what made those bones
>>
>>88992958
Remember that episode of JLU where they're all children and at the end Morrigan's son becomes immortal, but not unaging?
>>
>>88939228
That episode where spongebob is trapped in a cave for years, only to return to find civilization(or atleast that's what the half covered Krusty Krab implies) destroyed. The episode ends thousands of years later with aliens looking at spongebobs statues playing haunting melody.
>>
>>88944579
Kind of funny that he killed himself off in his own cartoon
>>
Alright great, now this thread can finally die!
>>
>>88998225
You realize that you just bumped it, right?
>>
>>88998599

(You)
>>
>>88992640
thanks very much senpai
>>
>>88992640
>that horrible yelling noise
>>
>>88947365
Brock is only studying to become a Doctor, Misty has always been a gym leader and is not nearly as good as Ash is at battling, May is a talented coordinator but to my memory has not won a Grand Festival yet, Dawn also has not won a Grand Festival yet, Cilantro has always been a gym leader and is not nearly as good as Ash at battling, Iris is hunting down Rayquza, Clemont is a talented Gym leader with anxiety problems, Serena failed to become Kalos Queen and is fucking around in Hoenn to become better and Bonnie is a kid.

Literally the only person who comes to mind to how you described Ash's friends would be Gary who is a Assistant, when his grandfather is the most fucking well known Pokemon Professor in the whole damn world and is also rich as fuck.

To compare, Ash is a trainer who has travelled far longer than the majority of the people he has met, has far more Pokemon (except Gary ofc), waaaay more experience, can use Z-Moves, has met nearly if not every Legendary Pokemon and is one of the top 100 trainers in the world, if not top 50 and is also rich as fuck considering he rented out a 5 star hotel for four people in the spot and he is TEN

This "Ash is a failure" maymay has got to stop.
>>
>>88998708
I had a more awesome childhood than you did.
I actually remember playing the Trap Door game on Commodore 64.
I am 30.
>>
>>88999140
Yet he still hasn't become a pokemon master.
>>
>>88999986
>Trap Door game on Commodore 64
Please tell me you aren't lying, that sounds like an experience.
>>
>>89000503
There's at least two Trap Door games.
One was a platformer inside the Trap Door.
The other, that I remember playing, was a kind of puzzle game, you had to make the right food for the thing upstairs while stuff would keep coming out of the trap door.
I wasn't very good at it, I was only 3 or 4.
>>
>>89000557
>One was a platformer inside the Trap Door
Given what little we saw of the Trap Door, that'd be one hell of a horror game setting.
>>
File: Peek_intangible.jpg (93KB, 951x722px) Image search: [Google]
Peek_intangible.jpg
93KB, 951x722px
>>88939843
>>88939688
The device was highly experimental, and its effects started to take place even after he stopped using it. It was his molecules themselves that became unstable in the end.

If he was lucky, the gravity at the center of the Earth ripped his molecules apart, effectively killing him. If not...
>>
Okay, so, this is actually COMPLETELY unrelated to the actual topic of this thread, but I have some weird memory of a comic wherein a character is facing down a time traveler, and then suddenly has flashbacks to their past when they were molested by the time traveler, and it is either strongly implied or directly stated that the time traveler did that as a direct counter to the facedown (a fight, or something, Idunno)...

Anyone have any idea what I'm jibbering about?
>>
>>89001461
rings a bell but no specific idea either

do you mean molested in a sexual way or more shit like bullying and manipulation ?
>>
>>88965576
What?
>>
>>89001494
I think it was implied to be sexual. Or maybe outright stated. Anyway, as I remember it, the end result was the character being basically neutralized just by the thought of said time traveler.
>>
>>89001461
I actually recently read about something like that happening in The Authority.
>>
>>88931943
what a bitch
>>
>>88972521
>Berk
is this a Berserk reference?
>>
>>89002457
thats the name of the protagonist
>>
Slimer from Ghostbusters? He's a dead baby that got slimy because he was drowned in the swamp.
>>
>>89002610
wow wtf
source?
>>
File: 1424224344404.gif (491KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1424224344404.gif
491KB, 500x384px
>>89002681
My uncle who works at Nintendo
>>
>>88934980
that show was way better than it had any right to be
>>
File: 1478922460801.gif (1MB, 231x161px) Image search: [Google]
1478922460801.gif
1MB, 231x161px
>>88972521
>Splunds voice
>Berk pops him like a pimple with a smile on his face
Jesus
>>
>>89003634
AND WHO ARE YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE THINGS?
>>
File: 20080310_futurewar.gif (33KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
20080310_futurewar.gif
33KB, 900x300px
>>89001461
Possibly not what you are looking for, but during an arc of the webcomic Starslip, one of the antagonists from Deep Time - a bunch of time travellers ensuring the human Singularity occurs in the future - use a bunch of bullshit time stuff like that.

One of them goes back in time and fathers a guard just so he can come back and use the moment of hesitation and confusion to disarm them and get through a door.
>>
>>88989563
>>88992560
They were serial killers who posed as filmmakers to lure people to their deaths

>>88992738
Benton Tarantella, aka Quentin Tarantino

Errol Van Volkheim, aka Erich Von Stroheim(an Austrian film maker https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_Stroheim)
>>
>>88944408
>>88944408
>>Joker killed his henchman Bonk in RotJ

you mean Luke, played by Mark Hamill, the actor who voices the Joker, kills Jabba's henchman Boba in RotJ
>>
>>89001461
It's the Authority, I'm pretty sure. The one with the two gay guys that everyone likes because they're gay but in a totally different way from how Tumblr likes characters because they're gay?
>>
>>88952961
Didn't he win the Orange League though?
I specifically remember waking up early one morning with my ex and we had some cereal while watching old pokemon episodes on TV. Ash got to the League and we were like "okay, he's gonna lose any momment now, I read it on the internet, he never wins".
And then he won and we see him holding his trophy while on his way to Johto
>>
>>89004481
Im sorry but is this supposed to be a joke?
>>
not as fucked up as a lot of things I'm reading in this thread but the Rugrats babies getting abandoned at toy stores overnight and such always seemed like something that should have been a bigger deal than just a bit of yelling and then everything resolving itself in 11 minutes.

I dunno maybe it's because I watched Home Alone so many times and it's basically that but to a much further extreme.
>>
>>88932701
[Golden Experience Requiem]
>>
>Father brainwashing the Delightful Children and restructuring their DNA
>They are stuck forever as a hivemind thinking he's their father unable to remember who they were
>Their parents will never see them again
>>
>>88931471
Dude, the Thing Upstairs just flat-out ate the yellow thing that ate Thing's breakfast.

You don't NEED creepypasta for that.
>>
>>88950960
This shit gave me an existential crisis as a kid.
>>
>>88995461
Wouldn't you?
>>
>that episode of Kirby Right Back at Ya when King Dedede and Kirby were sitting on the swings alone at the park as a meteor was about to hit cappy town and they faced the apocalypse together after Dedede confessed how he actually kinda likes Kirby
>>
>>89001026
Sadly it's a "not". Gravity would be essentially 0 at the core, the matter around it having gravity would mean it'd cancel out into 0. Now the pressure however, would be fucking insane, but pressure won't affect him much, if at all. He can phase through matter, so the weight of matter around him is inconsequential. So he'll be suffering alone in the core until he dies, yeah.
Fun stuff.
>>
>>88931209
Dope theme song
>>
>>88965664
>you will inevitably turn evil, save a few really rare exceptions

I don't think adults were ever inherently evil in KND. I mean I get some were because I mean that's the entire premise, and in any case they weren't part of the KND unless they were those secret agents or whatever, but I mean it's not like those KND members don't have parents, and it's not like every one of them (besides again said secret agents) were horrible abusive monsters or something.
>>
>>88944839
The final scenes show how Max cannot defeat Skullmaster at all, so the only thing the hopeless kid can do to avoid total destruction is use the power of his cap to perform a massive universe reset, which undoes everything and sends everyone back to the events of the first episode, just before he received his cap. The animation is recycled but there's some parts where Max looks around, feeling that there's something odd he can't figure out, as he has forgotten everything and cannot know he's about to repeat the whole series' events all over again.
When Max find and reads Virgil's letter it's the same as when he read it the first time (which kickstarted the events that lead to his involvement on the entire series) but this time the letter has a little post scriptum asking him to hurry up so this time he isn't late to the reunion.

Then suddenly Max remembers EVERYTHING. Full of hope, and with the biggest smile ever, Max goes to met Virgil and Norman, fully hinting that this second cycle will be different as he already know what's going to happen and this time Skullmaster will have no way to win at all.

It was the best cartoon finale I had ever watched since the epic Gummi Bears epilogue.
>>
>>88945183
There's a blink-and-miss scene where some ponies are aboarding a train that will take them to war, and there's a little filly aboarding the train with them.

Look at the shit you make me post because of my OCD.
>>
>>89004583
It didn't it was a filler league, the new region he's in dosen't have a league either in fact at the end of the game you create the pokemon league of Alola, so either Ash is going create the league in the anime or he's just going graduate middle school
>>
>>89005441
Well 86's father was the Boss villian and the literal boss of number 4's father, so yeah not all adults are evil
>>
File: IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.jpg (283KB, 1911x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.jpg
283KB, 1911x1110px
>>89003981
That's some Dr.Zoom tier stuff.
>>
>>88932785
Is Jimmy MoSman?
>>
>>89005615
Deep Time regularly just had agents go off to nowhere for years at a time to think up ideas.

One did so until they were old and infirm after wasting their life away on a stupid idea, and just asked his partner to go back and stop him from pursuing that train of thought.

One of their members covertly tells one of the heroes of a means to end a devastating past-future war not out of any kindness but because they're tired of working double-shifts and want vacation time, despite the fact they're part of a time-traveling defense force that literally has all the time in the world.
>>
>>89005615
I know this dosen't have to do anything with the thread anyone have the screencap were they said Dr.zoom is the most autistic and petty villian, well besides Black manta as the most petty one
>>
>>88944687
"Did I kill him?"

"No, he's just bleeding internally like a little Baby!"
>>
>>89005742

Wait what? Is that in Star Vs.?
>>
I recall Generator Rex had a good amount of weird stuff like the backstory of that one girl (who I think had a slight crush on Rex when they bonded) who could open pocket dimension holes

Steven Universe time one if that counts I guess

Speed Demon from Powerpuff Girls (I think that was the one but yeah most probably know what I am referring to) also implying how the Mayor died and such

ATLA Bloodbending ep

Wakfu had some pretty brutal punishments

The last episodes of Xaiolin Showdown where in one of the futures Omi goes Jack kills the group as Omi escapes

In Foster's Coco's creator is implied to be a survivor of a plane crash who ended up on an island and was going crazy
>>
>>88939494
>that time Mr. Krabs dressed up as his daughter and threatened Plankton with predation
>>
>>89006156
>recall Generator Rex had a good amount of weird stuff like the backstory of that one girl (who I think had a slight crush on Rex when they bonded) who could open pocket dimension holes

Oh no anon, sometimes when Breach liked someone she kindnap them to take them to her own town were she keep all her favourites both objects and human, were Rex finds a little girl that he tries to rescue to discover at the end that she killed all the other living things in the town, humans and animals to be Breach favourite person and tell Rex he's going to kill him next like the other while morphing into a monster
>>
>>89006338
Yeah that was one of them, I vaguely recall some other episode but I don't remember the details. I think it had something to do with the two of them jumping either between worlds or times and at the end Breach has to do some crazy thing / sacrifice herself or something?
>>
there was a face changing spirit in ATLA that would take your soul if you showed emotion near it
>>
Do you think they ever had to convince Hitler to not pursue his work in art?
>>
>>89006448
Why does everything always revolve back to Hitler?
>>
>>89006468
Well what other dictator can stop their destiny by chaging one little deatail about their personal life?
>>
File: not stocking raven and jinx.png (191KB, 559x497px) Image search: [Google]
not stocking raven and jinx.png
191KB, 559x497px
>>88943484
Ben will probably fuck them both at some point.
>>
>>88945613
How does it feel being psychopathicly insane?
>>
>>89006561
Nah, Ben has shit taste he's one most powerful beings in the universe, but his taste in women is awful or maybe that like his karma infinity cosmic power, shitty nagging wife
>>
>>89006448
>No episode were the time squad has to make Fidel and Ernesto drop medicine and start the revolution
>>
>>89006500
Napoleon. Play it as if he never wanted to join the army, and they have to make him join.
>>
>>89006500
Stalin probably. But that'd involve meddling with the communist revolution and preventing Czar Nicolas from leaving to fight in ww1. Or just shoot Karl Marx before he does anything, that fucker has a lot of blood-by-proxy on his hands.
>>
>>88935977
No, you have it backwards. It was gumball who raped the hotdog.
>>
>>88947190
>>88987263
My teenage dick wouldn't have survived the Hex Girls getting their own show.
>>
>>88931883
i get that he's older, but why 62?
>>
>>88959201
unlimited is technically not a sequel
>>
>>88930194
>>88930221
>>
File: 1450807341318.jpg (87KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1450807341318.jpg
87KB, 460x628px
>>89008385
Is she really ded
>>
>>88944955
toffee is already back, we see his face in page turner
>>
>>89008395
Everyone from that world is dead. Only the gang and Harlan Ellison survive.
>>
>>89009208
It's a good thing Harlan lived, it would be unfortunate if he died
>>
>>88944151
>>88944080

I didn't watch a lot but I recall some droids opening an escape capsule full of troopers wearing no armor to space them
>>
>>88961054
The comic states it's like gumball where that stuff happened, but the magical toon force reset button is real.
>>
File: Aelita is Pleased.png (188KB, 670x668px) Image search: [Google]
Aelita is Pleased.png
188KB, 670x668px
>>88959265
XANA was created to destroy Project Carthage which was system that was designed to "disrupt enemy communications". But it was really Metal Gear Patriots-esque system that could control global communications (and presumably weapons).

But then Aelita's dad went crazy after the CIA took his wife, and he started using his time travel program to repeat the same day over and over again, going insane in the process. This caused XANA's power to double with every repeat, and to develop a personality. And also he got a virus at some point that turned him evil somehow.

But really, he probably just wanted to kill them all for taking his waifu. When Franz takes himself and Aelita to Lyoko to hide from the government, and thinks XANA will be fine with it. But XANA fucks up his shit, though he leaves Aelita alone and lets her live in his towers.

But then come season one, the entire goal of is just to get Aelita out of there. And XANA wants none of that, so he tries to kill them all. But they do get here out, and he spends the rest of the next season trying to lure Aelita back into Lyoko so he can get his tentacles into her. That's the plot of the season.

Then in season 3 XANA is free, but he spends his time trying to destroy Lyoko and... get inside Aelita again. A lot of tentacles that year, too.

Finally in season 4, XANA wants to take over the world. But really, he just wants to kill his creator, which he plans to lure out by threatening his daughter Aelita (expecting that he'll appear to save her, knowing she won't actually be killed). Though at one point XANA tricks Aelita into going into a recreation of her house he made, and pretends to be her father, and plans to keep her there indefinitely, playing house with her, which is incompatible with his goal of kill her (their) father.

So basically XANA is a fucking weeb who had the hots for his sister, and hated his dad. The whole series is just him dealing with his issues.
>>
>>88972521
>that laughter
What in the everloving fuck, kids watched this shit?
>>
>>88931883
What
>>
>>89010571
His tiny little arms are horrifying
>>
>>88941257
Faggot
>>
>>89002457
It's a lot older than Berserk
>>
>>88947365
This is kind of anti-fanservice for parents. They get why it's horrible, kids do not

Like >>88947402
>>
>>89009208
>Only the gang and Harlan Ellison survive.

I need to watch that fucking show
>>
>>89009929
>So basically XANA is a fucking weeb who had the hots for his sister, and hated his dad. The whole series is just him dealing with his issues.

That... Explains so much about the show it's ridiculous.
>>
>>89006156
>>89006338
And the doctor's sister is permanently stuck as a huge mindless killbeast that has be kept locked away like the animal she is.

The basic premise itself has everyone on the planet living under the gun, never knowing if or when their nanites might go critical and turn them into a monster or worse as well.

Rex himself is essentially living with a disease in remission that could turn him full evo if he pushes too hard.
>>
>>88974626
They show K'nuckles dead grandpa stuffed in a barrel once. It was in the background and nothing draws attention to it, it's just there.
>>
>>88943484
>Nega Ben has an alien literally named Sad Panda
ooooh boi
>>
>>88945685
This fucking hurts. I feel like I'm only laughing because my body doesn't know how else to respond to this.
>>
File: 2325321121214.jpg (18KB, 256x318px) Image search: [Google]
2325321121214.jpg
18KB, 256x318px
>>88930155

> Amon committed murder-suicide in order to avoid being captured

Tarrlok was the one who did it, wasn't he? Also I think it was less 'to avoid being captured' and more simply because Tarrlok realized they were both horrible people who were pretty much irreversibly fucked up ever sing they were teenagers, Tarrlok, and Amon to, since he seemed to be aware of what Tarrlok was doing, probably just knew they couldn't find a place in the world where they could really be happy or be able to live with the things they've done.
>>
File: 1479075101466.jpg (313KB, 860x685px) Image search: [Google]
1479075101466.jpg
313KB, 860x685px
>>88982744
While we're at it, in the series finale we find out that adulthood is a Virus that's spread from planet to planet that afflicts all the species on earth.
>>
>>89004583
Orange League is a fake league made by a bunch of drunkards.
>>
>>89014473
>Amon to, since he seemed to be aware of what Tarrlok was doing
We're given no indication of that. Tarrlok murdered him in cold blood and he just wanted to make up for a lifetime of regrets. Tarrlok a shit.
>>
>>89009929
>But then come season one, the entire goal of is just to get Aelita out of there. And XANA wants none of that, so he tries to kill them all.

I understand this was a joke post, bit that wasn't the reason. XANA wanted Aelita to stay because she was the ultimate hostage. Because she only lived in Lyoko, if they killed XANA, they would be forced to kill Aelita.
>>
>>89014558

Eh, I figured that Amon shedding a tear before the explosion happen implied that he knew what Tarrlok was doing.
>>
>>89014597
No one ever thinks to link the tear to what he was actually saying about starting over. Is it so much more far fetched to think he actually wanted to?
>>
>>89014477
Number 4 went to Harvard i couldn't stop laughing as a kid
>>
>>89014654

It's not so much more far-fetched, that's just how I saw it, and how my friends saw it when they watched it. Amon was all smiling and happy but when it cuts to his face after Tarrlok says "It will be just like the good old days" Amon has a completely blank expression, it's not a hopeful look he has, it seemed more like a look of resignation.
>>
>>88948729
They tried to play it up as a sequel but there are too many inconsistencies for it be the same universe. Plus I believe there is some official Marvel guide out there somewhere that lists TAS and Unlimited as different two different universes.
>>
>>88987299
What a fucking hilarious way to cover it up
>Jenkins hows the new episode coming?
>Uh we have a problem sir, one of the characters is a violent drunk who gets drunk on screen.
>Even his card creatures drink.
>Just say its hot sauce
>What
>Sir why would they drink hot sauce that doesn't make se-
>I DON'T PAY YOU TO MAKE SENSE JENKINS, I PAY YOU TO MAKE THIS SHOW KID FRIENDLY
>NOW GET THAT ALCOHOLIC MARSUPIAL MAN A BOTTLE OF HOT SAUCE AND LETS MAKE SOME SHITTY TELEVISION
>>
>>88972661
You see anon, parodies are made of popular things, like the 03 cartoons, not things no one cares about, like the comics.
>>
File: help me help me.gif (3MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
help me help me.gif
3MB, 300x168px
Let's not forget about Tron Uprising
>>
Wasn't there an episode of the Powerpuff Girls where they accidentally go to the future and it turns out HIM won?
>>
>>89015695
Yeah and I think all the people were stuck in place during the time they were gone too.
>>
>>88944982
>Soviet style

haha more like CIA or MI6 (but it is the most common way)
>>
>>89015749

They weren't, people were just in the places that the girls know them to be because of convenience, they all seem to know exactly what's happened and have lived through that future.
>>
>>88950460
>as opposed to anyone else who's married? bitch please.

>Anon can't get a girlfriend
>All his peers can
>lol marriage is stupid, joke's on you losers, I'm so cool being single :^)
>>
>>88972521
>>88992640
God damn I forgot how much I love Trap Door
>>
>>88934439
Bad End Beyond is cheating, nearly every villain ends up dead or forever trapped in torment in some ironic twist of fate.
>>
File: 1280434616132.jpg (320KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1280434616132.jpg
320KB, 1024x768px
>>88951503
>but Pokemon doesn't do dark anymore.

You need to get your ass playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

>First game: Angry mob chases you to the point of starvation, convinced that murdering you will save the world
>Also have to sacrifice yourself to stop a comet destroying the world
>Second game: You get a yes/no option to commit suicide
>Also have to wipe yourself from existence to prevent the Bad Future from happening
>Third game: You get stamped half to death by a giant monster, your powerless best friend is screaming and begging for it to stop
>Also get to witness human souls being ripped out of their murdered bodies
>Fourth game: You and all your friends get sent to Hell
>Finale has you fighting through Yggdrasil, which is currently being thrown into the heart of the sun by a Lovecraftian abomination

PMD is as metal as fuck and it's awesome.
>>
>>88951503
>but Pokemon doesn't do dark anymore.
U w0t m8? Guzma and Lusamine might be the darkest villains in the series outside of Cyrus and the anime still has sad episodes like the Espurr episode of X/Y and even killed off its villain like in DP.

The only way anyone would think "pokémon doesn't do dark anymore" is if they're talking out their ass and haven't touched ANYTHING pokémon in years. Even XY had dark shit like Lysandre wanting to nuke the word and the entirety of AZ's plot.
>>
File: authority.jpg (207KB, 700x351px) Image search: [Google]
authority.jpg
207KB, 700x351px
>>89001461
>>89001494
>>89001670
>>89001672

Yeah, it's The Authority, the old, renegate Doctor against Engineer
>>
>>88946102
What about the one not hitting the blonde Royal Flush girl Best Girl
>>
>>89015515
That whole show was filled to the brim with brutal shit, shame Disney had to cancel it in its prime.
>>
>>89016299
>>89016463
>"It's dark now so that must mean it's good"
Stop.
>>
>>89017644
>now
But the argument was that it stopped being dark. And it didn't. Stop moving the goalpost
>>
>>89005615
>Remember that time you had a girlfriend and I didn't?
>IT WAS REEEEEEE BARRY

>Remember that time your lemonade tasted extra weird?
>IT WAS PEE BARRY

>Remember that time you couldn't figure out the name of that hella gay show?
>IT WAS GLEE BARRY
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.