[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It could've been great.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 8AGXJIG.jpg (154KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8AGXJIG.jpg
154KB, 1280x1280px
It could've been great.
>>
>>88929973
Rose Quartz was basically Hitler.

She only really bubbled Bismuth because she threatened to killsteal Rose when it came to slaughtering innocent benevolent Diamonds.
>>
>>88929973

>Pink loved humans
>Pink loved Earth
>but she loved her own people more, so she was never going to stop building the colony
>so Rose had to shank a bitch

On one hand, we weren't made nigh-extinct. On the other, we will never know the joy of sleeping on a colossal pink bosom.
>>
>>88930026
I imagine Pink will be a 50ft tall spoiled brat.
Like bad egg bitch from Willy Wonka spoiled.

And when she gets shattered we'll cheer.
>>
Humanitys true purpose is to be slaves and pets

Thats why we make up gods and follow leaders blindly is because we as defult are submissive

Pink diamond was right all along
>>
>>88930072
What?
If we default as submissive why would leaders rise up at all?

That's bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>88930102
Because a select few have mutations to be leaders. The rest fall in line and do as their told.
>>
>>88930060
She is just going to be a happy go lucky kid who dose everything her older sisters tell her to do, she is going to be galactus daughter with sister who push her into this whole "colonize the galaxy " thing
>>
>>88930060
I could see PD having an Elmyra Duff sort of personality.

She was infatuated with organic life, but she didn't respect it. Like a little girl who keeps buying gerbils but always forgets to feed them.
>>
File: tumblr_obr2nxaVrs1vbe7v2o1_1280.png (393KB, 1000x846px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obr2nxaVrs1vbe7v2o1_1280.png
393KB, 1000x846px
Pink Diamond is cute! Cute!!
>>
>>88930072
She was right to try to exterminate us?
>>
>>88930217
Humanity is an abomination and disease. Pink diamond was the cure.
>>
>>88930116
Yeah but considering how much leaders are beloved their mutated genes would pass on more often like an alpha dog getting more tail then the losers of the pack.

We've been around long enough that the leadership mutation would be the standard and submissiveness would have died out.
>>
>>88930026
It was the Quartzes that turned The Zoo isn't what it is now.
Pearl said when the CG's boarded the station during their Gregscue mission that she'd been to there when she still served Diamond and that it was a place of horrors.
Rose Quartz probably originally was a Zoo keeper that put more value in caring for the innocent sentient life than she did following orders and the chain-of-command. This is what put her at odds with her Diamond and sparked the rebellion.

As to why The Zoo is still being run in this manner, is still unclear... perhaps Blue Agate is a late edition/replacement for the Quartzes after they were all bubbled and just doesn't know what the place was like before Rose's rebellion?

>>88930060
>And when she gets shattered we'll cheer.
I doubt it.
This just really isn't that kind of show.
Sugar will never allow an act of violence to resolve a conflict actually feel good and rewarding for the audience.
Otherwise Lars would have gotten the dick a million times over by now and it would have been glorious.
Nah, it'll be saddest, sappiest, cringiest FEELz fest since Anakin lost the highground-- assuming that event ever makes it to the screen at all.
>>
>>88930523
It still doesnt change the fact that humanity is a virus and most of us dont deserve free will and basic human rights considering how fucking stupid they are
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.