[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello Grandpa...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Hello Grandpa...
>>
>>88926623
Better than the Disturbed's version.
>>
What was with this ending?
>>
>>88926783
it's a parody of the end of the movie "the graduate"
>>
>>88926773
does anyone think that version is better?
Because they are edgy 11 year olds who need to listen to some Roy Orbison.
>>
After which the writers quickly decided that Marge's mother was a boring character and also Julie Kavner hated doing that voice.
>>
>>88926796
God fuck that movie.
>>
>>88926623
...My old friend
I've come to talk with you again
>>
TURN IT OFF
>>
This was a typical Oakley & Weinstein episode, and as you know they have a weird obsession with old people.
>>
>>88926821
Never saw it, is it that bad?
>>
>>88926954
Wanna spend almost 2 hours listening to a college graduate mope around, fuck a couger, fuck the couger's daughter, and stalks the daughter for a whole semester at her college?
>>
>>88926971
So is the guy we are watching the villain or is he supposed to be the good guy because he isn't a conformist or some shit?
>>
>>88926971
Let me guess, you are underage or rather, have the mindset of an underage child.
>>
>>88926971
It does sound like shit.
>>
File: booing.jpg (26KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
booing.jpg
26KB, 640x426px
>>88926821
>>88926971
Embarrassing

The Graduate is an all-time classic. If you haven't seen it yet, do it.
>>
>>88927006
Hey man if I wanna see a movie I'd pick A Bronx Tale instead of a pussy emo
>>
>>88926623

NO CHANCE, POPS!
>>
>>88926997
Oh he is a COMPLETE conformist
>>
>>88926997
Neither
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.