[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I said hop in...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: burns.png (667KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
burns.png
667KB, 768x576px
I said hop in...
>>
>>88926422
>burns, no one cared who i was till i put on the mask
>>
I often wondered how Smithers resolved this as a child. My best solution is that he must have straddled the Spruce Moose between his thighs and lifted Mr. Burns up onto his shoulders before waddling over to the Nuclear Plant, making airplane noises all the while.
>>
>>88926480
He just got in obviously.
>>
>>88926480
"After you, sir."
>>
>>88926543
Don't playgames with me. I'm already there.
>>
Model?
>>
Smithers, I've designed a new plane. I call it the "Spruce Moose", and it will carry two hundred passengers from New York's Idlewild Airport to the Belgian Congo in seventeen minutes!
>>
>>88928306
Imagine you are old as burns and everything you know doesn't exist anymore. Being Burns is suffering.
>>
>>88928384
I used to be with it, but then they changed with "it" was. Now, what I'm with is not "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you.
>>
>>88928420
I was never with it and have only gotten less with it as time has gone on
>>
>>88926543
>not saying "sir there's a giant with a giant gun holding the plane I cannot enter"

pleb.
>>
>The jars of urine?
>Oh, we'll hang onto those.
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.