[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow this was pretty lame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: MsMarvel_13_Cover.jpg (161KB, 630x968px) Image search: [Google]
MsMarvel_13_Cover.jpg
161KB, 630x968px
Just got around to reading it. C'mon man they didn't have to turn this into a voting PSA.

inb4Trumpfags
>>
>>88923336

The best part is that it came out after the election and the main reason Trump won was because people didn't vote.

Even though he lost the popular vote by over a million but whatever it happened.
>>
File: gfhhj.jpg (675KB, 1000x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gfhhj.jpg
675KB, 1000x1536px
Why did this artist have to give Kamala-chan all these rape faces?
>>
>>88923336
> inb4 trumpfags

nice try, /pol/kiddie, I'm not fooled by your blatant attempt.
>>
>>88923532
because shes a muslim, and they rape.
Shes a shapeshifter, you really dont think she hasn't fucked a bunch of people, she probably acts out tentacle fantasies on her days off
>>
The one issue I don't regret skipping.
>>
Hey, remember that one PSA comic where Spider-Man was making a big deal about getting this actor to not smoke weed, even going so far as to get all the Avengers and other heroes to help him out?

Oh, and there was something about Mysterio trying to sabotage the actor's latest movie out of jealousy for the high-end SFX being used, but that's not important compared to getting one drug-addict to get up the guts to quit.
>>
>>88923407

>He lost the popular vote meme.
>>
>>88925902
Marijuana is the most dangerous substance known to man. Didn't you see Reefer Madness?
>>
>>88923336
I'm glad it upset you Op
>>
>>88923739
>tfw you will never be raped by Kamala
>>
>>88926288
He did though. Its not a meme if its true.
>>
>>88925902
I don't see the problem here
>>
>>88928039
Try looking into a mirror, you ugly mutant.
>>
>>88927975
>not a meme if its true.
We may joke about the steel beams, but bush knocked down those towers
>>
>>88928083
In a metaphoric sense?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.