[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not only are all plot progression and lore described through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

not only are all plot progression and lore described through singing, crying, or singing while crying.
but now crying IS a plot point.
along with gay relationships and consent being recurring themes.
i like steven universe for the LEEPEST DORE, but i can already hear the autistic shrieking coming from the fags that don't like the show, calling it literally SJW tumblr: the show
>>
>>88911533
What is the point of this thread?
>>
Crying was always a plot point though. Rose literally had healing tears.
>>
>>88911545
to trigger the autistic new generation of 'anti-bronies' this new generation is the same thing but they are just anti-SU instead
>>
>>88911533
>physical forms are made of hard light projections
>somehow they can produce bodily fluid
does this mean the tears are also light?
does this mean they could transform into food and be eaten in times of struggle?
>>
>>88911533
Good on you, OP. It's refreshing for someone to actually understand what's going on in the show and realize that Steven's crying is just another exploration into the depth of his situation and the people around him.

Especially with the constant "DURRR STEVEN AM CRYING WHAT A PUSS" the braindead neanderthal manchildren around here have been spewing the last few days.
>>
File: IMG_0916.jpg (43KB, 326x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
43KB, 326x473px
>>88911533
Then why did you make this thread, creating the perfect place for them to do just that?
>>
>>88911533
"I don't like what people are doing on the internet so I'll make a thread on the internet for all those people to come in and do it all over again"

Great job, the objective has been secured.
>>
I liked it better when it was a miniseries about fighting monsters and growing up.
>>
This board really needs constant moderation
>>
>>88911533
Does Steven's pussy still hurts?
>>
>>88911533
>but i can already hear the autistic shrieking coming from the fags that don't like the show, calling it literally SJW tumblr: the show

But if you're an SU fan you should enjoy watching people cry.
>>
>>88911602
>to trigger the autistic new generation of 'anti-bronies'

I guess that means SU fans are the neo-bronies. When are they getting their own board?
>>
>>88912040
Just when he cries.
>>
The show was really lacking next year, but the new arc was excellent. Almost felt like a feature film.
>>
So where can I watch the episodes?
>>
>>88914238
Kiss Cartoon or Steven Universe World.
>>
So, why nothing happened to Steven during the travel at speed of light? He's half gem, so something strange should have occurred. Also, his organic half should kinda get fucked up too.
Anyways, who else's bets that those Amethysts will all turn into traitors if a war with Homeworld actually happen?
>>
>>88914488
They'd probably start by freeing all the Roses too.
>>
>>88914488
The gems only got fucked up because their bodies are made of light. Steven's body is not made of light.
They didn't know what would happen to an organic being in the warp, and apparently it's nothing.
>>
>>88914488
That was bullshit, I thought we were going to get 3 new outfits but instead we got fucking nothing

What a waste
>>
There was always a huge overlap between insane-o tumblr chicks and this show's fanbase.
>>
>>88914890
Yea, aside from maybe those gay earrings, nothing is held over after this arc.
>>
>>88911533
OP is a cuck
>>
>>88911533
What I hear is
>I'm not secure enough in myself to handle people not liking what I like because I'm an autistic faggot
Stop being a fucking doormat you piece of shit.
>>
File: oops.png (138KB, 540x291px) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
138KB, 540x291px
>>88911533
the first time i watched this show i didn't even realize there was that much crying. i knew steven cries a lot but that's just his personality, he's emotional and shit. but he's also tough and mature. like they even subverted it with indirect kiss. essentially all of the people who complain about crying in this show are autistic
>>
This is Blue Diamond.
>>
>>88911533
>the autistic shrieking coming from the fags that don't like the show,

No, it'll be those that hate the show. I don't like the show.
>>
>>88917155
until they rescue the rubies

i mean they've painted themselves in a corner on this one, haven't they? I know the show likes to ignore seemingly important issues forever, but steven literally said they'd save the rubies on the way back
>>
>>88919228
it also helps a lot that they rarely sob when they cry, and usually its just a little bit of tearing up
>>
>SJW tumblr: the show
>plot and lore described through singing, crying, or singing while crying
>crying is now a plot point
>gay relationships
>episodes about consent

Why are they wrong?
>>
>>88919452
Because anything sounds stupid when you dumb it down like that. Ed, Edd n Eddy, the show /co/ creams itself over every time it's brought up, is retarded sounding if you just say it's about three kids constantly failing at making money.

But as anyone who has ever WATCHED Steven Universe knows, the show has a lot of absolutely fantastic nuances with the characters, the overarching plot and the setting. It's most assuredly NOT "insane SJW Tumblr: the show".
>>
>>88919705
I like SU, but, I wouldn't go that far.

I don't think I could say anything positive about this show really.
Other than the music, maybe.

This sounds like something someone might say about another certain show.
>>
File: 1483606953601.png (1MB, 520x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483606953601.png
1MB, 520x1920px
>>88920070
>I don't think I could say anything positive about this show really.
Other than the music, maybe.

Come on now anon.

https://youtu.be/uR7_NAIVDqM
>>
Hey mods, how about do your fucking job and weed out some of these SU threads? One is plenty
>>
>>88921026
I don't watch the show really at all, I'm kinda passing by here and saw this clip. Why is Steven so small now? Wtf are the animators doing? Is there a reason why he's like chibi now?
>>
File: aw.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
aw.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
>>88921102
Korean animators and effort to make steven more cute. I dunno the art style is generally more "condensed" now. it makes more chances for dynamic animation but it can also look pretty lacking. Recently steven's head is like the same size as his entire torso. just looks dumb.
>>
>>88911533
Quit getting mad at gay space rock cartoons.
>>
>>88921102
Artist's don't have consistent art design and are usually told to go nuts when animating.

It's not as good or creative as I'm sure they think it is.
>>
File: CKrRaDoWoAAeTJL.jpg (35KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
CKrRaDoWoAAeTJL.jpg
35KB, 583x583px
I wonder how you people feel about Steve-o being on Kisscartoons' loading screen
>>
>>88919228
>>88919391
>damage control
>>
I thought the crying when he was on the ship was a bit much. In fact that whole episode where they were on the ship was unnecessary. We already know how desperate Steven was to get his dad back, why did we need a whole episode dedicated to it? Felt like they were just trying to fill time in that episode.
>>
File: Cry me a river fatso.jpg (167KB, 610x556px) Image search: [Google]
Cry me a river fatso.jpg
167KB, 610x556px
>>88919228
>>88919391
Cry me a river
>>
>>88922298
They wanted to stretch it out to a movie-length of episodes, because they know fans will wet themselves over "TECHNICALLY A MOVIE" and will edit it together quick and be all "ITS JUST LIKE GRAVITY FALLS ALL OVER AGAIN"
>>
how triggered will the audience get when Lapis eventually takes Jasper back and even fuses with her?
>>
File: IMG_1691.png (344KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.png
344KB, 1136x640px
POPCORN NECKLACES
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.