[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other obscure characters should meme magic bring back to comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: She Lives.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
She Lives.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
What other obscure characters should meme magic bring back to comics?
>>
bat villains? The Black Spider and the Mime
>>
Shark Tits. Mettle.
>>
Tally Man
>>
Let's get Shocker his own ongoing.
>>
>>88886977
>no incredibly huge tits
Way to go DC
>>
File: THICC.png (274KB, 495x353px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.png
274KB, 495x353px
>>88886977
Goddamn I can practically smell the fish.
>>
>>88887338
They're proportionally huge, what more do you want?
>>
>>88887350
Whale pussy
>>
>>88887350
Meant to quote
>>88887335
>>
>>88887350
>>88887409
You got that backwards.
They're proportionally small
Only slightly bigger than pecs
>>
File: galacta_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
galacta_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
This board is the only comics site that remembers her.
>>
>>88887443
They're pretty reasonably sized and they're huge for someone human-sized
>>
>>88886977
Hi, I'm from /x/
Meme magic is fake. We made it up to make fun pf shit then normies took it seriously and we made fun of them.
Stan is alive becausehe doesn't smoke cigarettes in an industry that is powered by the fucking things. All these celebreties are dieing because baby boomers are dieing a lot statistically right now.
>>
File: orca batman.jpg (50KB, 350x539px) Image search: [Google]
orca batman.jpg
50KB, 350x539px
>>88887504
>they're huge for someone human-sized
But she's not, obviously

I think you're forgetting her original appearance
>>
>>88887547
>/x/fag salty everyone can use meme magic but them
>>
>>88887559
granted her tits were fucking mad in her original appearance but i like the new design

more streamlined, muscular, monstrous without completely doing away with feminine attributes. It's believable that Grace wouldn't be able to connect with anyone with a face like that.
>>
>>88887575
Nah, I'm good with bind runes, though. Maybe it is just a fundamental lack of understanding on my part but I honestly think if technomancy is a thing mememagic has to be the plebest form of it. If you want to cast spells with your computer learn code and write a hex in Mephisto. You can't summon an obscure Egyptian god you did no research on just because you mispronounced his name a million times.
>>
>>88887677
Whales store immense amounts offat(blubber) to keep themselves warm and buoyant, it would stand to reason a whale/human hybrid would have huge tits since tits are mostly fat.
>>
File: beluga.jpg (80KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beluga.jpg
80KB, 900x1200px
>>88887677
I don't know.
Whales are kinda thicc by nature
Having a cut musculature doesn't really feel "blubbery"
>>
>>88887479
Galacta is pretty fucking stupid as a character and just panders to autistic /a/ types
>>
>Original was literally the THICC meme.
>Brought back as generic muscley villain.

I don't mind, but it's odd.
I want memes to bring back Mettle next.
>>
I want to see Matatoa again. I liked his gimmick and it'd be cool to see Batman fight more "grounded magic" kind of enemies.
>>
>>88887301
This.

Also, I want Ewing to use/reference the Livewires. Their comic sucked, but they're an interesting part of A.I.M. history.
>>
>>88887862
Eh, there aren't many huge monster women, they USUALLY have huge tits

don't really care either way
>>
>>88886977
I want Ringmaster
>>
File: Nightfist.jpg (97KB, 619x628px) Image search: [Google]
Nightfist.jpg
97KB, 619x628px
>>88886977
Hey, if Orca can make a comeback, so can NIGHTFIST.
>>
>>88887677
I think there should be a compromise, and not just because that tickles /co/'s collective boner. There aren't really many (any) strongfat women heroes or villains aside from the ones that make it a big deal.
>>
>>88886977
Man, Rebirth is pulling out all the stops.
>>
>>88888315
>He has fists on his fists
Fucking hilarious
>>
Plastic Man and Dr. Dome
>>
>>88887335
Well depends on the artist. Another artist my draw her with larger boobs. Not like different artist don't change the way a character looks.
>>
>>88886977
KGBeast and Magpie

and i dont even have to try as its already happening
>>
>>88887384
Dolphin pussy, even.
>>
>>88889880
KGBeast is in Batman All Star, he changed his moniker to just Beast or something since the soveit union fell.
>>
That kid who was able to hulk out on venom at will and used brass knuckles to beat up thugs?
He was friends with Damian Robin and then lost to obscurity.
>>
>>88889880
KGBeast is back and Beware the Batman's Magpie had enough fanart that she might make a comebacks.
>>
>>88889947
>>88890088
i know, thats why i said i didnt even have to try.

Magpie is already back tho, had a cameo in todays batman and is turning up again in batgirl
>>
>>88886977
Major Disaster.
>>
>>88886977
None. We should focus on new characters and stories. This constant rehash is killing the industry.
>>
>>88891819
Nothing is truly original. An obscure character brought back from a few small appearances essentially will be a new character, if you're bringing it back for modern times.
>>
Mania. Wish I still had the few pages drawfags did about her being stuck in limbo with jack o'lantern.

And if we're talking whole comics, some suit noticing the regular Serenity storytimes here and deciding to reboot the series would make me convert to Kek.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.