[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Presidents in Comic Books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: obamacomics.jpg (73KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
obamacomics.jpg
73KB, 500x380px
So when is that clown Trump, going to appear positively in a comic or manga?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tM0Sow-2r8
>>
File: spawn19f-3-web.jpg (202KB, 750x1153px) Image search: [Google]
spawn19f-3-web.jpg
202KB, 750x1153px
>>88886379
>positively
Never. Companies are too afraid of losing their libcuck SJW audience.
>>
>>88886379
maube once he stops being a total ponce
>>
>>88886379
>positively
Maybe in another universe or different timeline.
>>
>>88886379
Obama pretty much came out of the blue, very few people knew of him before he became president, so they weren't really taking much of a risk portraying him positively early on.

Everyone knows Trump, and you either really like him or you really don't, with not much in between. Portraying him positively is a lot riskier from a business perspective, so fewer people will go out of their way to include him.
>>
>>88886407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
>>
File: image.jpg (660KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
660KB, 1600x1230px
Give nick spencer some time after hydra war finishes,out of all the writers at marvel I feel he would try it.Or in the new defenders series Luke cage and trump can have a reunion.Although I hope they don't,putting real life presidents in comics ages them terribly[im looking at you Nixon who according to marvel continuity was president in the late 90s]
>>
File: 1804147-ronaldreagan.png (353KB, 458x355px) Image search: [Google]
1804147-ronaldreagan.png
353KB, 458x355px
>>88886379
Comics have never been fans of conservative presidents
>>
>>88886379
When we uncuck the comic book industry.
>>
a cold day in hell when the marxist liberals that run comics depict trump positively if at all
>>
>>88886821
qq
>>
File: ronreagancutupfs.jpg (143KB, 280x1046px) Image search: [Google]
ronreagancutupfs.jpg
143KB, 280x1046px
>>88886781
What's with the weird face? Is it the artist's style or is it in mocking form?
>>
>>88886821
Meh, he might gain a shit ton of popularity if he does something similar to the stuff Nixon did with China or Russia.
>>
"that clown"

You don't fool me baiter
>>
>>88887037

Maybe his popularity will rise when 3 million "citizens" dissapear from the country
>>
>>88887037
If he wants a positive depiction maybe he should be less of a faggot already

Even for a celebrity he's a whiny bitch, can't wait till he bans the press for not slobbing his knob
>>
>>88887225
>Even for a celebrity he's a whiny bitch,
Personally I find it hilerious.

The fucking president of the united states tweeting shit at Ronda Rousey was so absurd it went to comedic.
>>
>>
>>88886781
And that was Frank Miller
>>
>>88887453
> The fucking president of the united states tweeting shit at Ronda Rousey was so absurd it went to comedic.

You could say it's "unpresidented"
>>
>>88886379
they killed off the trump modok too early

marvel should have portrayed trump in a totally unbiased and neutral light, but he just happens to be a modok
>>
>>88887024
I hate nu/co/

It's the dark Knight returns
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.