[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERES THE WIN-O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

WHERES THE WIN-O
>>
>>88884896
What? Seriously? Are you drunk?
>>
>>88884943
Yeah seriously 4chanx isnt highlighting it and I can seem to find it.
>>
>>88885113
I want you to know, I am laughing pretty hard at your stupidity. Knowing you're a 4chanx user too adds to the humor.
>>
>>88885143
Feel free just let me in on the joke
>>
>>88885174
The joke is that you can't find it
>>
DICKS
>>
>>88885200
Ok well then how do I find it some help for new fag is greatly appreciated
>>
>>88885231
Go to /co/. Click on the thread.
>>
>>88885315
That doesnt help dude im not that stupid if it was there I would have already clicked on it.

Anyway someone can link it or something
>>
>>88885423
Shut up and lurk more.
>>
>>88885423
Ok, I'll see if I can help you out and tell you how to find it. But first what exactly have you already tried doing? Don't want to waste your time telling stuff you already did and know.
>>
>>88885423
>Anyway someone can link it or something
Nah, this is funnier
>>
>>88885512
In filter I have /Official Win-O'-Thread/;highlight under subject and I scrolled to the bottom of /co with no success

>>88885523
Trust me I am laughing at myself for this
>>
>>88885610
Ok, first thing you need to do is not filter win-o'-thread.
>>
Thank you for trying everybody just reset settings and found sorry for new fagging
>>
>>88885610
>>88885639
From the bit I just read, you have it set up wrong.

You're actually filtering instead of highlighting.

Should be highlight:/Official Win-O'-Thread/;

Or you could just remove it entirely, use the catalog, and search for win-o.
>>
>>88885846
Thank You
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.