[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which are the bets Animated DC movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Which are the bets Animated DC movies?
>>
>>88880961
*best

SORRY, I'M SO SORRY /CO/
>>
"Batman: Mask of the Phantasm" is the best. Everything else is fighting for second place.
>>
> Phantasm > New Frontier = Under Red Hood > TDKR 1&2 > Gods & Monsters = Doom > Gotham Knight > Wonder Woman > Sub Zero >>> Public Enemies > Doomsday
>>
>>88881621
To clarify Sub Zero is full on good and everything in front of it just gets better and better.
Public Enemies & Doomsday are meh/poor-ish/
>>
>>88881621
>>88881278
What about Flashpoint? Is it shit?
>>
>>88881649
Sorry only listed what I have seen.
From what I have heard Flashpoint is solid and better then the comic.
>>
>>88881649
Here it is if you wanna watch for free.
http://kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Justice-League-The-Flashpoint-Paradox/Movie?id=9310
>>
>>88881911
>>88881832
I've read the comic and it wasn't anything special.

Is the movie any good?
>>
>>88881621
Throw Emerald Knights up there with New Frontier level and Crisis and Year One around Doom
First Flight and Vs The Elite around public enemies or Sub-Zero
put War below Doomsday
>>
>>88882023
Movie is slightly more basic since it doesn't go into detail about everyone, but most of the main story made it into.
So as long as you liked evil Aquaman, WW decapitating people, Thomas Wayne, and Reverse Flash dickery
You'll like it

I'd say around or below Sub Zero.
>>
No Return of the Joker?
>>
>>88883073
The problem is everyone is too lazy to go to wikipedia and look into just how many DC animated movies there have been.

We gotta list them ALL out.
Otherwise we are trying to put a puzzle together with half the pieces in the box still.
>>
>>88880961
ALL OF THEM BEFORE NEW 52 SHIT!!!!!
>>
>>88883943
Oh and add The caped crusaders return, mechs and monsters and Gods and monsters to that list. BUT IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
>>88884157
What about all-star superman?
>>
>>88884263
the comic is better
>>
I enjoyed Batman: Year One personally. Flashpoint was solid, Under the Red Hood remains my favourite.

TDKR 1 & 2 are worth watching, as is Mask of Phantasm, Sub Zero and Return of the Joker.

Gods and Monsters was worth the watch too.
>>
Also Assault on Arkham was better than Suicide Squad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.