[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: lolcbr.png (56KB, 1292x282px) Image search: [Google]
lolcbr.png
56KB, 1292x282px
Was he right?
>>
>>88879886
Yes. Marvel's CW2 sold more than any other comic while DShit is inflating sales figures with returns.

Everything DShit does is nothing but a tantrum from greedy fat entitled child who thinks they deserve to run every industry. How else can you explain them CONTINIOUSLY dumping some of the worst movies ever made and refusing to stop? They're trying to kill all superhero movies and now that they have AT&T to bail them out they're willing to tank their company to do it. Or look at their comics where they're double shipping tons of variants and doing their stupid return policy so that they can pretend to sell comics when they aren't. They're spiteful, lying shits who think they're better than everyone else, and they don't care about their company as long as they can hurt Marvel. They know they're dying and they're just trying to take Marvel down too.

I wish everyone who ever worked on or saw a DShit movie was fucking beheaded. DShit is the worst company of all time and does nothing but intentionally kill industries out of spite. They think that since they're incapable of making movies that nobody should be allowed to so they're trying to collapse the movie industry. They need to be arrested and put on trial, because this shit is criminal.

Say no to DShit comics, merchandise, games, movies.
>>
>>88879924
Mr. Bendis please calm down
>>
>>88879886
>lackluster event finally ends
>another batch of relaunches
>lost a lot of creative talent
>already backpedaling on pushing the inhumans and having them share the spotlight with the x-men
>continued disinterest from shops and buyers

Marvel still ships more comics and charges more so they SHOULD be back on top but any victory they get is compromised by how well DC is doing and continuing to do so.

Forget Marvel NOWer, they need a Rebirth.
>>
>>88879924
Is this copypasta?
>>
This board has stooped so low that some random person's post from some random forum has to be turned into a thread.
>>
>>88879886
Wait for Marvel NOW!!! 2017. Marvel will outsell DC better than DC is outselling Marvel NOW!
>>
>>88880278
Why are you surprised how low /co/ will stoop for company wars shitposting?
>>
>>88880278

I'll take it over the movie and SU leak threads.
>>
>>88879886

Both DC and Marvel should die.

The correct is to enjoy indie comics, just like we enjoy indie games.
>>
>>88880005
Yeah.
>>
>>88880000
>>
>>88879886
People know that guy was being sarcastic right? He/She has been doing nothing but concern trolling the marvel section since All New/All Different dropped and was assblasted when The new Wasp dropped.
>>
>>88879924
Go home Anita, you are drunk
>>
>>88881184
The correct is to enjoy manga, just like we enjoy weeb games.
>>
>>88881184
All indies are SJW shit
anyone who likes them must be killed
>>
>>88881881
As much as it pains me, I must admit

it is better to be a weeb than a liberal
>>
Every good Marvel book was cancelled or eaten by Gillen so no.
>>
>>88881184
There are no good indie comics. I don't like edgy superman ripoffs or SoL books about teen girls, so indieshit has nothing to offer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.