[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How comic book accurate is his portrayal of Matt Murdock/Daredevil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: charlie-cox.jpg (148KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-cox.jpg
148KB, 594x395px
How comic book accurate is his portrayal of Matt Murdock/Daredevil?
>>
More accurate than the comic itself
>>
File: 1427472569214.gif (217KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1427472569214.gif
217KB, 500x333px
>>88879551

bruh
>>
>>88879513
He's probably the only TV show lead who is 100% accurate to comic self.
>>
Very accurate though I personally dislike how they portrayed his senses.
>>
Murdock is six foot tall ripped chad who gets off on challenge, I don't see any of this in Cox at all.
>>
>>88879513
not very

i watched both seasons and at no point did his father in law smear himself with radioactive crap and terrorize the city on horseback with a scythe
>>
>>88880697
Hey we're still only two seasons in.
>>
>>88879513
How do blind people read comics?
>>
>>88879513
Fairly accurate. He's constantly hovering over complete basket case status, that's very Murdock.

>>88880639
>Murdock
>Chad

He's a were-Chad. He spent most of his childhood and teens pretending to be a poor blind little orphan boy and then putting on a mask, beating up gangsters and fucking crazy Greek ninjas with daddy issues at night. A pattern that mostly carried over to his adult life.
>>
>>88880935
What, you've never read a braille comic book?
>>
>>88879513
Season one was dead on. Season 2 was accurate, but the second half made him a lot more whiny than usual.
Like another anon said, I'm not big on how they portrayed his senses.
>>
>>88879675
you know punisher is coming right ?
>>
>>88879770
>>88882819
You mean the muted colors radar sense thing? Because how he describes his powers to Foggy is basically how his powers look in the comics, even though it contradicts how the show itself visually represents them. I assume they don't have the budget to do radar sense how they did in the Fox movie.
>>
He's accurate. Matt is always self-righteous, self-destructive, cocky, a liar. They do make him a little less competent than I would like, as both a superhero and lawyer. He was always like a high-functioning alcoholic in the books, angsty but more or less on top of things...until they spiralled out of control, that is, not unlike how things do in the 2nd half of S2.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.