[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. As you can see I'm an emoji.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (37KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 928x523px
Hello.

As you can see I'm an emoji.
>>
File: IMG_2198.jpg (106KB, 416x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2198.jpg
106KB, 416x289px
>>88879444
The fake emojis stores use to sell products look like those virus ads you'd see in 2005. I can't believe this movie. It's like I'm googling 'free game sites' as a kid all over again.
>>
B|
>>
movie got canned
>>
Still will be better than Norm of the North, an original production. Never forget that.
>>
>>88879563
No it didn't.
>>
What's up with that Trump hair huh
>>
>>88879705
Makes fun of him duh, gawd why is /pol/ so dense?
>>
>>88879444
It was almost like they knew people watching hates the concept

>Take the family, it doesn't have to be yours.
>>
>>88879962
I feel like the writers, producers, and animators didn't like this idea either but the Sony executives were the only ones that liked the idea.
>>
>>88879553
SAY SOMETHING!
>>
has sony really sunk this low?
>>
>>88880436
HELLOOOOOO!

>>88880485
Just remember, there was a bidding war for the Emoji movie.
>>
>>88879563
In a sane world they'd have canned it based on the reception to the concept and trailer, but they're just going to shuffle it out as quietly as they can.
>>
To be honest, I don't mind the concept of an Emoji movie, it just has to be executed correctly. It needs to have another draw than just "lol emojis in cinema" and it needs to focus on the main attitudes of Emojis like how they are everywhere and spread a shit ton of times like cancer. Here is an example, it contains an animated emoji part and an unanimated real world part.

>A Virus spreads across the internet
>A very fucking dangerous virus which is currently not active, but when it reaches critical mass, it will activate and tear down the internet
>Secret Services know about this, have a counter virus against this, but need to spread it quickly
>They force the guys responsible for Emojis to add the counter virus in the Emojis
>they do this

>Emojis are shown
>They are yellow Pac Man-like balls, emojifaces are shown as over-the-top emotions
>Virus army appears
>burns down everything, blood and dead emojis everywhere
>a bunch of emojis flee, find a safe town
>manage to get a flyer which motivates them to join the Internet Defense Force
>Join it
>Training scene appears, showing them training swordfight, archery and general stuff

>Meanwhile, the FBI/whatever tries to find the location of the guys who wrote the virus. They get a hint and follow it, bringing the Emoji maker guys with them,
>shooting occurs, Emoji guy gets shot but survives
>wants to continue, reveals that he suffers from depression
>they manage to find the location of that guy, but getting inside is tought
>Emoji guy gets some CC training, shooting training etc.
>secretly adds a line of code into the emojis
>FBI drives away to capture the virus guy
>>
>>88881448
(Cont)
>main emoji, now a good swordsfighter, is supposed to lead a division to attack the Viruses
>Virus boss is also there
>Virus army and Emoji army clash in a LOTR-Tier battle
>Emoji Army and Virus army on par, but emojis are stronger.
>Almost no Viruses in the army
>Virus boss steps in front
>everything gets dark
>takes down a bunch of soilders with one strike

>FBI arrives at head out, infilitrates it.
>Find Virus Guy
>Emoji guy gets seperated from FBI, FBI forced to watch
>Virus Guy states that he wats to destroy internet, the cancer of our world
>Emoji guy punches him
>Fighting scene

>Virus boss states that he wants to destroy internet
>Emoji attacks him
>Fighting scene

>Fighting scenes switch constantly from Real world to emojiverse
>Emoji Guy almost dead
>Emoji almost dead
>Virus Guy says " I am the big guy now
>Emoji guy replies for you
>Emoji suddenly explodes in a burst of data, hurles energy rays at Virus Boss, he gets beaten
>Emoji guy bullshits himself out of situation and beats Virus Guy
>the end
>>
File: no.jpg (35KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
35KB, 250x272px
>>88881448
>To be honest, I don't mind the concept of an Emoj
>>
>>88881448
>emojis get into padestas mail
>realize they cant let America elect a group of child rapist satan worshipers who want to start a nuclear war wirh russia
>they leak it all
>it gets blamed on Pepe the frog
>>
File: 1483042590493s.jpg (2KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483042590493s.jpg
2KB, 108x125px
>>88879444
>Our first moive
>>
>>88880485

You don't know anything about Ghostbusters 2K16, do you?
>>
>>88880436
WHAT?
>>
>>88881448
>>88881733
I'm sure you intended this to be funny but really it's just tragic you spent so much time on it.
>>
Anyone here remember all those tower defense flash games?
>>
>>88879719
But the emoji things are all bald. So why would they even have hair?
>>
>>88881448
Emoticons are better. No one uses emoji outside twitterfags.
>>
>>88888888
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.