[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven was crying. Uh huhuhuh, wuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1483483090830.png (400KB, 615x566px) Image search: [Google]
1483483090830.png
400KB, 615x566px
Steven was crying. Uh huhuhuh, wuss.
>>
>>88879243
I was not. it was Blue Diamond. I have told you I was not Crying, Just channeling BD's sadness!
>>
File: IMG_0310.jpg (35KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
35KB, 281x211px
>>88879243
SHUT UP! I WAS NOT CRYING!
>>
>>88879293
>>88879295
It's ok to cry, crying takes the sad out of you.
>>
You know who probably is crying? Diarrhea
>>
Can we post Beavis and Butt-Head memes?
>>
>>88879243
Steven has a repulsive look.
>>
>>88880054
hehe, yeah, he's ugly
>>
Feels like SU is dying. I don't see it being spammed everywhere. Did the usual Calarts thing happen with the plot and now the show is just meandering around with weird "experimental" episodes?
>>
>>88880106
>Feels like SU is dying. I don't see it being spammed everywhere
Where have you been?
>>
>>88880148
At home sipping hot cocoa, warmly waiting for the 12th so I can visit my richass family in Hawaii.
>>
>>88880238
Well, you missed the leaks from cN's website itself and the flooding of thread that stemmed out of it.
>>
>>88879243
You can't fool me Butthead! That's just Stewart in a pink shirt! Mheh-heh!
>>
>>88879243
>>
Bunghole
>>
>>88880470
Now I want to see Beavis and Butthead treating Steven like Stewart
>>
BEAVIS

YOUR BALLS ARE FILTHY

GO TO THE BALL WASHER

NOW
>>
Yesterday i watched this and the leaked SU eps. Best day in years.
>>
>>88881449
GET OUT OF THE COCKPIT
>>
It's okay to be touched, Steven.
>>
>>88879861
Heheheh, Didn't she kill herself?
>>
>>88880470
Are you blind, Beavis? How could he change his hair from yellow to black? He's not a wizard!

(Sorry if that sounded too smart)
>>
DO NOT COPY MY BUTT
>>
>>88884304
it just needed some ehhehehehe
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.