[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are twins so lewd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: venture_cc_131_pt2-02.jpg (122KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
venture_cc_131_pt2-02.jpg
122KB, 1080x608px
Why are twins so lewd?
>>
>>88873543
Because they're twins. It's basic science, OP.
>>
Because we're twice the fun.

And twice the sibling rivalry and fights.
No matter what people might think it's not fun being a twin.
>>
>>88873543
It's a mystery.
>>
>>88873543
because
Two heads are better than one
it's double the pleasure, and triple the fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U56KbegdkGs
>>
>>88873543
>>
>>88873570
I know 11 pairs of twins(two pairs being fraternal despite they look identical and three are mirror-twins) and they like it. All but three pairs live together and plan on staying together. 3 of them definitely have an incest relationship and some I are on that 'we would bang/date someone together'. Shits kinda weird, especially since only one pair is under 23 which I imagine younger twins still find novelty in the whole twinning thing.

I don't know why I know so many fucking twins.
>>
>>88873749
I guess if you're identical twins the line between incest and masturbation seems blurry.
>>
>>88873749
>3 of them definitely have an incest relationship and some I are on that 'we would bang/date someone together'.

Fake
>>
>>88873749
>3 of them definitely have an incest relationship
You can't say this and not tell us more.
>>
>>88873853

I was talking to a neighbor in her 60's after her husband died, she mentioned she was married once before but divorced, he previous husband was a twin, and she caught him in bed with his brother.

I buy it.
>>
>>88873749
>>88873853
>>88873923
All this does is dig up the age old question: is sex with your identical twin incest or selfcest?
>>
File: Thoughtful expression18.png (505KB, 813x582px) Image search: [Google]
Thoughtful expression18.png
505KB, 813x582px
>>88873749
You know a shit-load of twins. As for the rest, see pic.
>>
>>88873853
Believe what you want. Two female pairs, and they both had a really shitty upbringing so I'm not surprised. The one pair I'm sure would never bring in another person to their relationship have some really fucked up separation anxiety and it was scarily kinda possessive because one or the other really didn't like anyone coming over and invading their 'space'. The other a more normal, cosplayers and apparently have open relationships with women now.
The other are guys, tan and blonde haired kinda surfer dudes who used the twin thing to get girls and bang them together. They scour campgrounds where they have been banging chicks(occasionally underage ones) for as long as I've known them. They banged a few of my female friends when we were 13-14.
>>
>>88873656
...go on.
>>
File: Tyrion Knows.gif (288KB, 292x256px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrion Knows.gif
288KB, 292x256px
Because twins are so use to each other's bodies that they don't consider being intimate taboo as much as it's a form of masturbation.
>>
>>88874357
fuck off lad. I'm a twin and I couldn't think of anything more horrid than twin incest
>>
>>88873749
Why do yo know 22 twins? That's more people than I keep in touch with
>>
>>88874819
What about mother-son incest?
>>
>>88873749
>Shits kinda weird, especially since only one pair is under 23 which I imagine younger twins still find novelty in the whole twinning thing.
The thing about being a twin is that sharing everything comes naturally to you. Most children have their individuality develop naturally but with identical twins it's something you have to learn. From basically the moment they're born twins are referred to as 'the twins' and 'they' and 'the girls/boys' by parents and other adults almost exclusively, being addressed as an individual does not happen that often. As a result a twin share the same emotional identity that most children have all to themselves. In other words, they are trained think of themselves as part of a 'we' rather than as an 'I'. It is like a hive mind. Normal psychology just does not apply to the twin mind.

I am an identical twin and basically we had to force ourselves to separate in high school. No one told us to try and be our own people and live separate lives, we had to grasp the concept of individuality and employ it all on our own. I started coloring my hair, and we started hanging out with different people and did different clubs even though we both did the same one in middle school. It was basically the best decision we ever made. While we do live together as adults we can have separate interests and separate lives and separate romantic pursuits comfortably.

But the thing is if a pair of twins were never taught that separation or learned it, and continued to remain bound to each other, not identifying as anything other than a half of a whole, I can totally see them doing threeways together. That boundary just does not naturally exist any more than an only child has a wall separating the left half of their body from their right.

That said incest is another matter entirely and I think you are probably misinterpreting the closeness of the twin bond.
>>
>>88873543
because they can?
>>
>>88874017
it depends
do you believe in a soul or any kind of extra-physical morality?
if so, yeah. they're different people. there are rules given to us by our creator
if not, no. it's just meat, and meat touching meat is just two meats. if the two meats are too similar, sometimes it makes bad meat. most of the time not. if the two meats are identical, then it's just two of the same meat.
>>
>>88875628
after all, siamese twins just roll with it. they have no choice.
>>
>>88874819
Cause you're a guy and men are more averse to gay experimenting
>>
>>88875688
You could use this to justify rape or pedophilia.
>>
>>88874819
seriously? if i HAD to do a guy, i'd rather it was another me. well that or a young boy i guess since that's as close to a girl as you can get, except then i'd be hurting the poor lad and that's no good.
>>
>>88876146
you're starting to get my point.
though there's nothing wrong with being into teenagers, that's just common sense
>>
File: aimimg_a5.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aimimg_a5.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.