[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dark Knight 3 The Master Race spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2168x3464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2168x3464px
So. This happened.

Bruce is now young again. So this is how Miller is going to write Batman in TDKR4&5. Weird.

Thoughts?
>>
>>88864556
Bruce was nearly dead, it makes sense.
How long until he fucks Robin though?
>>
>>88864623
Dick called Carrie jailbait in DK2 and he's an expert on mentors molesting sidekicks so I'd take his word for it
>>
File: RCO011_1462338331.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
RCO011_1462338331.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
>>88864556
I -- for one -- welcome back our Bat overlord
>>
>>88864844
I laughed super hard at this but I too agree welcome back God Damn Batman
>>
>>88864556
Heh, read that comic, but totally forgot about the youngifying power of the Pits.
>>
>>88864556
Miller will be lucky if he gets to write his testament, the way he looks.
>>
>>88864556
>implying Frank Miller will live much longer is probably going to kick the bucket and have his insanity replicated in a computer to write all his future work
>>
Surprisingly it was the best comic book of that week. Final issue of CWII, three main comics with Batman, a whole shitton of other stuff. And of all that Frank Miller's Master Race was best. I hated this entire run, but that particular issue blew me away. It was perfect.
>>
>>88866690
>not liking the "don't talk to me or my son ever again" page
consider suicide
>>
>>88864770
Bruce already lead an uprising. Maybe the plot is about his new uprising against unfair age of consent laws?
>>
>>88867606
The next*
>>
>>88866315
Miller's gotten better-ish.
In fact, it's obvious he isn't a 100% satisfied with DK3. Since his recovery he wants to do a proper Carrie Kelly series and proper DK books.
>>
>>88864556
>more crazy Miller Bats
What's next? Reviving Miller Joker?
>>
>>88869347

Of course.

On topic, I really kind of like this. Rather than a new Batman it always seemed the natural alternative to Beyond. I can be equally happy with elderly grumpy Bruce (or Dick or Damien) mentoring Terry in Neo-Gotham, or Bruce winding up in a Lazerous Pit.

Thanks OP. I only ever read the original two stories, I'm actually interested in this one being storytimed and them picking up the trilogy once it's released.
>>
>>88869347
The gay Joker or the even gayer Joker?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.