[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So THIS is the power of Marvel comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: C1RNIuJUUAArJnQ.jpg (162KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
C1RNIuJUUAArJnQ.jpg
162KB, 960x540px
So THIS is the power of Marvel comics
>>
>>88864341
why are there twopools
>>
>>88864460
One of them is Massacre, the Mexican Deadpool. The joke being that he Spanish translations of Marvel call Deadpool Massacre, so they created a Deadpool that only speaks Spanish called Massacre. I'm assuming in the Spanish translation, Massacre is called Deadpool and only speaks English.
>>
>>88864541

No the joke is that one is a literal ripoff.

And deadpool is really only one that can understand Masacre.
>>
>>88864341
Based Foolkiller
>>
>>88864341
I actually like Stingray. Why is he a meme?
>>
>>88864541
this, i also read deadpool traslated to Masacre, when i first handle ir at vol 1
>>
>>88866029

>And deadpool is really only one that can understand Masacre.

He doesn't, he just pretends to. It was made pretty clear an issue or two ago when Machine Man agrees with something that Masacre says, and Deadpool's response is along the lines of, "You understood that?"
>>
>>88864341
Marvel think they slick...
>>
The power of Marvel Comics is to create three spin-off series that are dead on arrival.
>>
>>88870998
Lean man is doin the dab
>>
File: saiyaman.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
saiyaman.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>88864341
We're all aware this is a Ginyu Force parody thing, yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nDC30IMeD8
>>
>>88871016
Foolkiller was great
Nu Marvel was retarded with the other two
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.