[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does anyone actually like the Gobots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2442.jpg (34KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2442.jpg
34KB, 320x242px
So does anyone actually like the Gobots?
>>
>>88859822
I recall liking the Gobots/Rocklords movie. I found it online a while ago and it's garbage, natch.
>>
>>88859822

I liked the absolute autistic meltdown the TFWiki editors, particularly Willis and M Sipher had when the official Ask Vector Prime FB page started incorporated Challenge of the GoBots into Transformers canon.

Willis got so mad he threatened to shut down the entire wiki. It was fucking hilarious.
>>
I had one go-bot as a kid. Shit wouldn't even stand up. Even the toys were bad.

To this day in my mind it's synonymous with "cheap knockoff."
>>
>>88859822
I saw like one episode of it but always thought it was a Transformers rip off and thought nothing of it.

>>88860008
Is it seriously part of the TF canon? Were they ever directly present in any of the animated series?
>>
>>88860069
>Is it seriously part of the TF canon? Were they ever directly present in any of the animated series?

Retconned via the Vector Prime FB page. Gobotron is now an alternate universe incarnation of Primus and Cybertron.

The Wiki got so fuckin pissed about that; there's a novel's worth of Talk Pages where they bitch and moan and "discuss" what they're going to do about "the GoBots problem".

Ultimately, they decided to ignore all official designations about GoBots from Hasbro and keep it off the Wiki, even if it is now officially part of Transformers multiverse canon.

They were really, REALLY butthurt. It was mostly the old ATT guys that are still stuck in the "lol GoBots SUCKS" mindset. The kinda guys that still argue over "Rumble red, Frenzy blue" etc.
>>
>>88860008
When is Willis NOT threatening to shut down the wiki?

I liked how he complained that people were using AVP to "game the system", because only he is allowed to do shit like that with his little crappy comics that are somehow considered canon.
>>
>>88860205

As long as Walky pays to keep the TFWiki up, he can do whatever he wants on it. It's his property, not yours or anybody else's.
>>
>>88860376
Thanks for piping in, Willis.
>>
>>88860398

Entitled much?
>>
>>88860067
>I had one go-bot as a kid. Shit wouldn't even stand up. Even the toys were bad.
What do you mean "even"? The toys were the point of course. They were designed as a cheaper alternative to Transformers.
>>
>>88860376
Just as he's entitled to wear his pants on his head and a hat as a codpiece.

We'd laugh at him for that, too.
>>
File: 1451323252817-1.png (1MB, 877x674px) Image search: [Google]
1451323252817-1.png
1MB, 877x674px
>>88860376
BURN IT ALL DOWN!!
>>
>>88860700

Willis is as bad as Dobson.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.