[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snotgirl #5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: RCO001.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>88859516

looks like a comic.
>>
>>88859516
Pretentious hipster bullshit.
>>
Judging by the image and thread subject, I'd say you read a comic called "Snotgirl".

And judging by the rhetorical tone of your question, I'm guessing it was bewildering and/or awful.
>>
>>88859554
You wanna explain how it's pretentious? Hipster is clear.
>>
Personally I'm very happy it's gone full mystery, because I would have def dropped it if it was only about some flimsy fashion blogger. I'm kind of there for "Jacob's Wardrobe"
>>
>>88859554
>Pretentious hipster bullshit
So, classic O'Malley then?
>>
>>88859624
Again how is like, Scott Pilgrim or w/e, "pretentious"? Do you know what that word means? Hipster bullshit, sure.
>>
>>88859516
That's a pun, right? It's a comic about a transsexual?
>>
>>88859710
No, it's a comic about a chick with bad allergies
>>
>>88859516
BLOM jacking off to Asian-American diversity
>>
>>88859710
Anon, you should have a twisted mind if the first thing you thought was that.
>>
>>88859599
>some flimsy fashion blogger.

What a pity, the art is so pretty but the lead is so reprehensible.

Get a real job, you layabout.
>>
>>88859516
Tomboy light, fashion blogger edition.
>>
DUDE, YOUTH LMAO
>>
>>88859798
>>88859710
>That's Snotgirl
>That's not a girl
>>
>>88859820
That's kind of where I was yeah but the psych thriller stuff has kept me interested.
>>
Imo I'm digging this, it's pretty different from most other stuff out there, and the madness aspect of it appeals to me
>>
Was there cutegirl
>>
>>88859516
he looks like a Josh Lesnick character.
>>
>>88859554
That's rich for someone in a board full of pretentious hipsters.
>>
>>88860057
Are you reading Shade?
>>
>>88860655
I have downloaded everything so far, but haven't gotten around to reading it
>>
>>88860756
It's really good, would recommend it strongly if that's what you find appealing in Snotgirl.
>>
>>88859516
Lesbian murder mysteries I think? I really hope issue #6 comes out soon that was a pretty nutty ending.
>>
Requesting storytime from #1 onwards
>>
>>88859710
The more I read this book the more I'm buying into this theory that one of the characters is a cross-dressing psycho stalker but at the same time I don't think O'Malley would be willing to do something like that.
>>
>>88859850
Even if the hint of Snotgirl = That's not a girl it's true, that doesn't mean she has to be a transsexual, you know? It could mean another different thing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.