[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry, but did Star already lose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: retarded jarcofag meme.jpg (53KB, 960x545px) Image search: [Google]
retarded jarcofag meme.jpg
53KB, 960x545px
Oh, that's right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only half done. Does not having the lead at the half of the season count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still on? Star is still going after Marco and they have the best chemestry in the entire series for how many episodes now? They're going agaisn't one of the worst girls in the series who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being Marco's childhood dream girl. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Star is the best fucking girl in the show, she went 1 and a half seasons building up her relationship with Marco and would of gotten with him already if the Jacky wasn't such a hoe. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make more retarded topics about "le cuckqueen" or "muh jarco" . You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Starco becomes canon and all your shitty meme images become irrelevant. Oh look at that, the Star just stepped out of the field because she's a good friend and wants Marco to try it out with his shitty childhood crush first, just like a good friend does. Are you all fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are all fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Starco topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the ship because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ships on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make topic like that. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>88855712
WHAT A KEK
>>
>>88855736
JARCOPUNKS FUCK OFF
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>88855712
/co/ isn't your blog or tumblr, faggot.
>>
During season one, I really liked how they didn't shoehorn in any romance.

What the fuck happened to this show.
>>
>>88855834
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from your response. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did you say that? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so terrible. I want a future to believe in. I want Starco to be canon and Jarcofags to GTFO. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were doing well in the blood moon ball???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>88855712
Starco is dead, OP.

Rest of the season will be about Star trying to get Glossaryck back and accepting that she has no right to intrude on Marco's happiness.
>>
>>88855902
You Jarcofags never learn. Fuck you, Jarco is a mere distraction. Marco will never settle with a basic-ass bitch like Jackie.
>>
File: Manna.png (1MB, 904x2180px) Image search: [Google]
Manna.png
1MB, 904x2180px
1 - OP you're a faggot
2 - OP why didn't you put 'Star Vs.' in the title'
3 - We /manna/ now
>>
>>88855902
>implying Marco will be truly happy with anyone but Star
>>
>>88855712
Star, get the off /co/. You lost. Though I will admit, half the season does remain, so there is a chance Marco realizes the true girl he should be with is Janna.
>>
I love this pasta
>>
>>88855834
it's copy pasta based on Hilldawgs after losing the election and waiting for the electoral collage.
>>
File: file.png (416KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
416KB, 1280x960px
Hey Faggots,

My name is Marco, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a red belt in karate and have been practicing towards my black belt. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn 14-year-old girls"? I also get straight A's, and room with a banging hot exchange student (She just got her Mewberty wings; Shit was SO dangerous). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bestie
>>
File: dude what.png (111KB, 233x233px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.png
111KB, 233x233px
>>88855712
Dude, calm down.

Even the Jarcofags know that Starco is probably endgame. Nobody sane is upset or surprised, mostly everyone thought Marco would get with Jackie first, and that would be what pushes Star to realize she likes him. Because mostly everyone here understands basic storytelling.

Chill, the cuck stuff is just jokes.
>>
>>88858962
See >>88858677
>>
>>88858962
I have seen several people who were surprised Jarco actually happened, but I assume they either were sure nothing would come of Marco's crush (despite his interactions with her developing even in the first season, so guess that's not following the storytelling), or they didn't think the show's writing/continuity was strong enough that it'd ever develop into anything.

Also people seemed sure Marco would get the crush first, probably because of a royalty/class difference fetish or something despite Star being a princess having no real importance in these characters' interactions. Though to be fair before Season 2 who'd get the crush first was anyone's guess.
>>
File: 1481763672563.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481763672563.png
460KB, 800x600px
Can you stop false flagging to make starcofags look bad? You are literally a giant faggot. We all know you love Jarco, you don't have to come on here and try to get people to hate Starcofags.
>>
>>88858677
It's actually based on an /sp/ meme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.