[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Rick and Morty.jpg (825KB, 3012x1784px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty.jpg
825KB, 3012x1784px
Season 1 is miles better than Season 2, Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon were surprised by the success of the first season and decided to make season 2 safe and took less risks. It doesn't take much thought to see that the episodes plots from Season 2 are just rehashes from season 1. Absolutely barely effort went to new ideas for the shows came out of that season.
>>
File: 1479597463176.png (722KB, 870x570px) Image search: [Google]
1479597463176.png
722KB, 870x570px
Ok Justin.
>>
S1 is consistently great, while S2 is very inconsistent with much more unfunny jokes and even bad entire episodes, but when it does get an episode right it gets it really fucking right.

My personal tier list would go something like:

A few Season 2 episodes like Mortynight Run and Total Rickall
All of Season 1
...power gap
The rest of Season 2
>>
>>88849505
Pretty much this, They are some great episodes from the bunch of Season 2 but they are also plenty of badly written and painfully pandering episodes like Get Schwifty and Interdemensional Cable 2
>>
release s03e01 already Justin

I don't give a fuck
>>
>>88850275
I don't know, after watching the teaser for season 3, I don't think I'm excited to watch it anymore.
>>
just post s03e01 justin! we need the episodes already!!
>>
>>88849208
I guess I just love the humor and world they've started. It's got my balls wet for season 3. I just want more.
>>
>>88851874
we are in the same situation, i need my new season
>>
>>88851874
>>88851874

I can't they made us wait 2 years for 18 episodes. Season 1 got written in one year and it had 12 episodes. Why did take them this long to make one season if they're only adding 6 more episodes?
>>
>>88851966
because animation is something hard to do and also, im very sure they gonna add more quality in the new season
>>
>>88852006
I highly doubt the production will get better next season, If it did I hardly think that it's going to be worth the wait.
>>
>>88852063
this video says the opposite, that space fight looks so fucking awesome i just cant wait to see it full animated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z91-IgdO1Wk
>>
>>88852132
Wow, I can't believe I waited patiently for 2 years for them produce in "high quality" A space ship in the shape of a pussy and sperm looking space ships to chase them just to exit out of an asshole. I definitely can't wait to see this when it's all colored and animated.
>>
>>88852207
well, if you are watching the same show as me, i think you are REALLY waiting for something like that, after all, this isnt a fucking serious show, is just an dumb full of dicks an balls show
>>
>>88852292
I like the show and it's just jokes but sometimes it's low brow humor just doesn't make me laugh. Of course it's visual humor but still.
>>
>>88852342
well, then dont be a pussy and just search for another show with better jokes to see
>>
>>88852397
It's not the best show on the TV right now but It's still a damn good show, of course it has it's flaws but that shouldn't mean that I shouldn't watch just because I don't like some aspects of it.
>>
>>88849208
I don't know how people think s1 was better. It had way more grim dark edgy stupid shit
>>
>>88852471
It's better because it didn't have shitty episodes like Get Schwifty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.