[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: eustace-bagge-staylongers-3.07.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
eustace-bagge-staylongers-3.07.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
What was his problem?
>>
Courage wasnt really smart, he also made Eustace look bad
OOGA BOOGA BOOGA
>>
was he ever nice to muriel? I feel like he was, but I can't remember a single instance
>>
>>88843806
His mom and brother treated him like shit his whole life.
>>
>>88843806
He's useless
>>
>>88843806
he was extremely bald and not a farmer
>>
File: xyNsSeh[1].jpg (21KB, 453x467px) Image search: [Google]
xyNsSeh[1].jpg
21KB, 453x467px
>>88844205

I remember a few episodes where she was sick and he seemed genuinely concerned
>>
>>88843806
Stupid dog.
>>
>>88843806
He's just a hothead.
>>
Horrible family life growing up; brother always upstaged him in every way possible and his mother always thought very little of him.

He always had aspirations for greater things in life but instead lives his golden years on a rickety-ass farm in the middle of nowhere powered by a windmill of all things.

Probably has an aggressive inferiority complex given how much he wants to be a provider, such that he'll take down a tree that literally performs miracles just so he won't feel replaced.

His wife loves a dog more than him.

Is constantly dragged to places he doesn't wanna go by said wife.

He's old as fuck, probably incontinent.

He hates that he's bald.

Likely more.

Take your pick, really.
>>
>>88844205
There was the one where Courage become a therapist and temporarily worked out their marital problems. And I distinctly remember the end of one episode where he and Muriel are hugging

But yeah. A nitpicking, overbearing mom, a brother who got all the attention, praise, wealth and good looks. And to hammer the nail in, having to share the only woman who's willing to tolerate him with a cowardly dog who's better at providing for the family than he is.
>>
>>88844662
the mask
while they where arguing, the cat woman pointed out how Eustace wasn't good with housework and Muriel would eat too much, but they both made amends afterwards
>>
>>88844607

Don't forget employed as a farmer but largely incapable of raising anything but chickens.
>>
I don't know why, but i always thought because the Curse and Hunting episode that Eustace use to be a shy sweetheart kinda guy and thats why his brother use to tease him so much about being a real man, maybe the reason why he wanted to look like a good provider in front of Muriel is because Eustace feel Muriel is the best thing that happen to him, i mean why Muriel choose Eustace over his broter?
>>
>>88843806
>Grumpy old man had do deal with a stupid cowardly dog making him look bad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.