[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bojack Horsemen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bojack.jpg (116KB, 1083x809px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
116KB, 1083x809px
Is this shit worth watching? It just looks like edgy hipster garbage trying to cash in on the 4 year old XD horse-head meme. Still, I have heard from some normie friends that it was decent.
>>
>>88843053
>edgy hipster
it's not. it's actually really intelligent
unfortunately it's typical leftist intellectual garbage, it just hides it really well for a while under a facade of being really clever and funny and "making fun of everybody".. for a while.
>>
File: 1476934194992.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476934194992.png
452KB, 785x757px
>>88843053
>Is this shit worth watching? It just looks like edgy hipster garbage trying to cash in on the 4 year old XD horse-head meme.
Watch it and find out.
>>
>>88843986
>it's not. it's actually really intelligent
>unfortunately it's typical leftist intellectual garbage
Contradicting yourself, there.

Just because it's a left leaning show that doesn't mean it isn't funny or smart. You don't have to agree with every little thing a cartoon character says.
>>
>>88843053
it's a mediocre cynicism circlejerk that panders to depressed losers
>>
If you're asking this you either already have Netflix or are okay with pirating it, so why are you asking this?

It's good, know that for a lot of people the show doesn't really take off until a few episodes in, just watch the whole first season, it isn't that long and you probably won't regret it. Alternatively you might like it right from the beginning, it varies.
>>
>>88843053

It has nothing to do with Instagram fads. It's a dark comedy about a washed up actor that progressively ruins his life.

You really gotta get a few episodes in to start appreciating it. Or watch it with someone else that likes dark comedy. I love this show, but I'll admit it isn't for everyone and it's hard to get into. But worth it imo.
>>
>>88844079
>You don't have to agree with every little thing a cartoon character says.
exactly, so at first it seemed fine. you weren't SUPPOSED to agree with ANY of the horrible characters

then suddenly one episode you were. and it wasn't just my imagination, they came out and said it. "this is a message we wanted to send"
they have also said that this coming season is going to be all about important current issues and messages they want to send too, even though that wasn't their idea, "now they have to"
>>
>>88844538
>then suddenly one episode you were. and it wasn't just my imagination, they came out and said it. "this is a message we wanted to send"
What episode?
>they have also said that this coming season is going to be all about important current issues and messages they want to send too, even though that wasn't their idea, "now they have to"
No, they said they already made this coming season so it's too late, and so if they did a Season 5 they would have to. So there's at least one more season before that, if they don't change their minds.
>>
>>88843053
I hate using the phrase "it gets better later on", but if you can make it through the first season, the second and third seasons are pretty decent.

Even at its best, it's not anywhere near the level of early Archer or Venture Bros though
>>
>>88843053

>It just looks like edgy hipster garbage trying to cash in on the 4 year old XD horse-head meme.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN
IS ANYTHING THAT HAS A HORSE CHARACTER JUST "TRYING TO CASH ON IN THE EPIC MEMES"?

DO YOU COME FROM A FUCKING UNIVERSE WHERE HORSES HAVE NOT EXISTED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS

FUCK YOU
>>
>>88843053
The interpretation I've gotten from it is that the first five episodes are a bad Family Guy episode, but after that, it evolves into its own Morel-Orel-esque sort of thing, except instead of examining small town morality, it examines the inherent vacuity of the rich and famous.

If you like Morel Orel or watching shit that'll depress you, you might like it.
>>
File: horse.jpg (32KB, 284x288px) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
32KB, 284x288px
It's a funny comedy about a horse-man and his wacky antics. He's rich and he loves booze. Check it out.
>>
>>88843986
>>88844079
I honestly can't think of any point in the show where it really pushes a "left" message? There's Diane but she's consistently shown to be up her own ass and disliked by everyone that isn't Mr Peanutbutter or Bojack.

How the fuck do you even get any kind of political message outside of bojack horseman, it's not that kind of show.
>>
>>88845539
Because the juice runs the media.
>>
>>88843053
You sound like an underaged idiot, so no, don't watch this show, its too good for you.
>>
>>88843053
Don't fall for the feels meme, only NEETs and jerkoffs who relate to Bojack and watch it drunk find it depressing.
>>
>>88845539
Bill Cosby and abortion episodes, only leftists believe in rape and think abortion isn't murder.
>>
>>88845539
There was the episode with the hippo that said rape was bad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.