[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7 years I feel old as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: yea you.jpg (177KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
yea you.jpg
177KB, 900x674px
>7 years
I feel old as fuck
>>
It's ending in 3 episodes
>>
>>88840261
I dropped it before the wedding episode, does it get better?
>>
>>88841256
Yes.
>>
It still bothers me CN says 7 years even though they forcefully made sure it didn't even get halfway over the 6th year.

It was only 6 years and a couple months, they aired like 30 episodes really fucking close together and ended the damn thing too quick. I don't know why they said 7 because it wasn't even close enough to round out. It was under 5 months of the 6th year. They deliberately didn't want it going to it's 7th year anniversary and everyone knows it. They're even airing 2 penultimate episodes on a fucking saturday at noon and the series finale on a Monday, pushing it EVEN CLOSER.
>>
>>88843960
In all fairness, they are advertising the finale nearly every commercial break. But it might help promote the finale to, ya know, air the show itself.
>>
>>88844297
literally just
>"catch up on the cartoon network app!" and since yesterday they removed the first 8 or so episodes of the season for no reason so the important episodes like starting their lives at the space tree and even their first reactions to being in space and all those introductions are now not available
>>
File: 1481685555458.png (162KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1481685555458.png
162KB, 500x353px
>>88840066
>I can still clearly remember seeing the first episode of Regular Show
>>
>>88844356
Well all that after the quote was supposed to be indented to a new line and not in a greentext but whatever
>>
>>88844361

I can still clearly remember watching the first Spongebob.
>>
There's no good reason for them to end this

You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>88844720
because if they decided to order another season after this for some reason, JG would have his ending ruined and the new season would feel halfassed
>>
File: 114.png (604KB, 2213x1660px) Image search: [Google]
114.png
604KB, 2213x1660px
There's no good reason for them to end this

You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>88844936
Don't be smart with me pal
>>
>>88844720
The only reason this season sucked is because it was confirmed by a writer to be hard to tackle by everyone involved, not because they're not creative anymore.

A season 8 on Earth would've been fine and this as season 9 might've made it better since they would've had longer to think on it and plan it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.