[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which kid is Bruce's favorite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 0110.jpg (184KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
0110.jpg
184KB, 400x565px
Which kid is Bruce's favorite?
>>
>>88839577
While he probably has the most positive relationship with Dick, he probably has a special spot in his heart for Damien (biological son) and Jason (the one he feels like he failed).
>>
Cassie, because she understood the mission from the start.
>>
File: image.jpg (758KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
758KB, 1600x1230px
Id argue Damien.He trusts,respects and loves Dick a great deal but I still feel that Bruce shows more affection towards Damien in spite of his attitude than any of his kids except maybe Cass
>>
File: Rite_of_passage__by_eiko_chan.jpg (303KB, 813x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Rite_of_passage__by_eiko_chan.jpg
303KB, 813x1100px
Tim is sadly the last person anyone would think of.
>>
>>88840570
Probably because of the heaps of abuse.
Bruce "Time travel isn't real, Booster Gold is a liar and Impulse is a figment of your imagination" Wayne, everybody.
>>
>>88840570
Unless we were in 2011
>>
>>88840570

Probably because Tim is so much like him.
>>
>>88842338
When did Bruce think that Impulse was Tim imagining things?
>>
>>88839577
Damian just because for the first time Bruce's parents' lives didn't end in that alleyway. Bruce would never have intentionally brought a son into the world to carry on his family's legacy but now that he has one not only Batman can continue but also the Waynes.

Dick will always be his oldest though that he leans on for help when he really needs it.
>>
>>88839577
Any of them but Tim is the correct answer.
>>
>>88840570
I like to think that Tim is a failed one to him cause Tim just became Bruce. Dick ended up being healthy, Damien became a lot better because of his fatherly touch, Jason was DEAD and he's more or less a batfamily member even after everything. Tim just watched everyone he loved die at like age 16. His life is marked by loss, his mum, his dad, his best friends. He's gonna be the next Batman cause everyone else got a chance to be happy, Tim just had crime alleys.
>>
File: wet robins.jpg (76KB, 564x755px) Image search: [Google]
wet robins.jpg
76KB, 564x755px
>>88839577
That is a very loaded question.
>>
File: hmmmdon'tknowaboutthat.gif (2MB, 277x167px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmdon'tknowaboutthat.gif
2MB, 277x167px
>>88844350
>>88842478
>>88840570
>DC Writers: Oh boy after all this development turning Tim into a knock off Bruce I'm sure we'll be able to turn him into the heir apparent for the cowl. Now we just need it officiated by the Batman writer.
>Morrison:...
>>
>>88844626
They really did a number on Tim. Remember when he was excited to be Robin? Like he actively seemed it out?
>>
>>88844687
They spent all that time tearing the character down trying to make him into Batman and then the character got snubbed by Dick who had a critically acclaimed run on the books. Hilarious. Then you've got Damian being set up as the true heir apparent.
>>
>>88839711
Cassandra Cain is Bruce favorite by far
>>
>>88839751
>>88844855
Not anymore
>>
Power ranking is probably:
Dick
Damian
Cass
Jason
Tim
>>
>>88839577

jason todd

because you can put him in a box and just forget about him
>>
>>88845505
This seems accurate
>>
>>88839577

Hard to tell whether he likes Dick or Damien more, but I'd assume he cares about them roughly equally.
>>
Jim's kid.
>>
>>88846117
Timm please, Babs is too much of a bitch for anyone to love
>>
>>88846208
Who said anything about love? That body is prime for hate sex.
>>
>>
>>88844855
He (and more importantly, the writers) forget about her too much.
>>
>>88839577
It's Dick or Damian.
>>
>>88839577
The answer is always Dick. This is a stupid question.
>>
>>88842705
I'm exaggerating, but he outright denied the existence of time travel while Bart Allen was one of Tim's best friends.
And while Booster Gold was a stock leaguer.
I'm sure there are more.
>>
>>88848938
I should note that this happened immediately after he chastised Tim for falling for a scheme that Bruce concocted and coerced Alfred to assist with under protest involving a fake message from a future Alfred claiming that one of Bruce's closest allies would become a villain and destroy Gotham in a war between the police and masked vigilantes.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.