[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Affleck having second thoughts about "The Batman"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1483303419403.jpg (30KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1483303419403.jpg
30KB, 620x372px
>“But it’s not a set thing and there’s no script. If it doesn’t come together in a way I think is really great I’m not going to do it.”

Oh boy....

http://batman-news.com/2017/01/01/ben-affleck-says-he-might-not-direct-the-batman/
>>
>>88839365
It'd be hysterical if he dropped out from directing and playing batman.
>>
Is he a good batman?
>>
>>88839443
It's hard to be a bad batman given how interchangeable the actor is for the role.
>>
>>88839365
Shit, I have hope for this. Fucking Batfleck better deliver or I'm kidnapping him and forcing him to film it.
>>
No one likes a losing team
>>
>>88839365
It's just such a damn shame that he swore off Hero flicks after Daredevil, came back to them for this and... well... damn. Poor guy deserves better.
>>
>>88839915
People tend to cheer for the underdog.
>>
>>88839443
It's very hard to be a good anything with Synder breathing down your neck. He's an autist and since it's his universe no matter how much he's tanked it, he'll have final say. Unless executives veto him.

Afleck is probably stating this outright so people don't fuck with his script. And so WB cant hide behind closed doors if he leaves.
>>
>>88839940
Not when the underdog is doing this bad a job. This isn't a story of the little guy trying to stand next to the big dogs, it's about one the big two aping it by using characters recognition to sell bad movies rather than using a good movie to sell the characters to the public and establish a profitable public rapport with said characters (which Marvel has been doing fairly well at).
>>
>>88839365
What would be a good role for him over at the MCU?
>>
>what PR-company
>>
>>88840447
Moon Knight
>>
File: truth.jpg (18KB, 811x89px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
18KB, 811x89px
>>
>>88839393
I'm sure WB was smart enough to get him to act at least 3 movies in his contract. then again, Affleck is probably doing well enough to say "fuck this shit" and just take the breach-of-contract
>>
>>88841487
Well after Justice League that'll be three movies.
>>
>>88839393
It would be an insanely bad sign considering that Affleck is actually a huge Batman fan. Shit would really have to be going wrong for him to want to turn this down.
>>
>>88839443
No. His costume is shit and that robot voice thing is garbage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.