[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Amazing parts of bad/mediocre cape films.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: veronica.jpg (2MB, 1400x1494px) Image search: [Google]
veronica.jpg
2MB, 1400x1494px
ITT: Amazing parts of bad/mediocre cape films.
>>
But that whole part didn't even belong in the movie.
>>
>>88834651
>hulkbuster is named veronica
>bruce's love interest is named betty
GENÄ°US!
>>
>>88835116
Pottery
>>
>>88834651
The Hullbuster its how I imagine the Mobile Armors from the Starship Troopers book.
>>
>>88834651
>Amazing
I wouldn't go that far.
>>
>>88837034

For the MCU? What we got from the Hulkbuster was pretty fucking amazing and inspired. It was actually a suit over a suit and went toe to toe with Hulk.

The only unrealistic thing about it was the fact that it actually stopped the Hulk.
>>
>>88837104
Well, to be fair, it stopped Hulk by sucker punching while he was distracted by watching the people fleeing the place.
>>
fuck you Dormammu and the Dark Dimension was amazing
>>
>>88837277
And he was also somewhat starting to snap out of his witch-induced rage

Honestly AoU had plenty of cool moments. That's the main reason it's so disappointing that it wasn't an overall better movie.
>>
>>88839138
It's dissappointing because it's the worst parts of Whedonism lathered over the worst parts of executive meddling to make the most Marvel-Studios-ish garbage.
>>
>>88834651
This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHubW8KSW8
>>
>>88834651
The suit's pretty cool, but the scene wasn't anything special, honestly. It dragged a bit, and seemed to have no personal stakes (yes I know that the city was at stake) between the two main characters because Stark's snarking made it seem like he never had a doubt that he would be able to subdue the Hulk, and the Hulk was just a a complete destruction beast due to Scarlet Witch's mind fuckery.

Add to that the fact that it had nothing to do with the larger themes of the movie, and was basically just a sideways growth on the plot to pad time and include something fans had asked for, and you get a part of the story with almost no impact.
>>
>>88839336
whedon in a nutshell

to be fair, stark and banner designed it together to stop hulk, so he would've been fairly confident in their collaboration

but whedon quips always ruins the stakes of a scene
>>
>>88839296

Bucky trying to tear Stark's reactor out of his chest made my dick hard
>>
>>88839401

dude's complaints don't sound like Whedon's fault but a higher up pushing for more toys and satisfying fanboys with hero vs hero shit
>>
>>88839700
>dude's complaints don't sound like Whedon's fault but a higher up pushing for more toys and satisfying fanboys with hero vs hero shit
That guy here. I think it was an unfortunate mix of the two.
>>
>>88840012
>>88839700
toys certainly don't hurt

but that's a total whedon signature scene where he gets to "break apart muh protagonists with internal conflict" but it doesn't really resolve anything move
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.