[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never forget how horrid Aaron's Thor is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: The All-New Thor vs Necro Loki.jpg (628KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
The All-New Thor vs Necro Loki.jpg
628KB, 1988x3056px
Please tell me you guys aren't going to consider Aaron's Thor run "saved" when this moment happens even after it's come after years of the Insufferable Whor as well as Thor being hammerless for most of it.
>>
>>88833965
Aaron's run is mostly good though. And if having Thor back brings it to Godbutcher levels I don't see the problem
>>
But Whor is good.
>>
Joke's on you. I enjoyed JaneThor for what it was supposed to be.
>>
I like the current series
>>
File: FJv2TQv.jpg (842KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
FJv2TQv.jpg
842KB, 1988x3056px
>>88834000
>>88834044
>>88834059
>>88834071
>>
>>88834158
>'I didn't read the series"

Literally every time you fags want to rag on Whor you post this same out of context panel from one book. Kill yourself and read the entire series.
>>
>>88833965
What is Loki status at the moment? Last I saw of him he was trolling everyone by running for president.
>>
>>88833965
It's ok except for the Titania issue.
>>
>>88834236
He's trolling Jane now in her book.
>>
>>88834158
Post issue #3 instead
Or at least make a collage about Odin and the other dudes sperging out for no good reason
>>
Wow, Thor is back in time for the movie. What a coincidence!
>>
>>88834186
Its not out of context though. It literally is in context. The context is Titania is giving up because GRRL POWER YAAS QUEEN SLAY!! It even follows Thor breaking Crusher's jaw after saying feminist like it was a four letter word.
>>
>>88834186
It's not out of context. This is the foundation for the entire Whor run.
>>
>>88834357
>Titania
Isn't Titania She-Hulk's shonen style rival for the title of strongest woman of the world?
>>
>>88834389
That's what makes it so terrible.
>>
>Aaron's Thor is horrid
nice shitpost
>>
>>88834186
It's entirely in context, WTF are you talking about?

People keep posting that because it's so indefensible is casts a pall on the rest of the series, even the good parts like Malekith or Daario.
>>
>>88834059
A chance for Aaron to rehash thor shit again instead of new stories?>>88834059
>>
>>88834389
It's more than that. Titania and Crusher are like Aquaman and Mera, happily in love and finding strength in their marriage.
>>
>>88834751
Have we seen Creel or Titania since this little "incident"?
>>
>>88834751
On a side note, did Absorbing Man ever get his revenge on Titania for this shit?

I know AM got sent to Maria Hill's mindrape city immediately following this and that Masters of Evil ongoing with the Hood that came out after Secret War had Hood tormenting Titania, ruining her chance at "redemption" following her betraying her husband for the sake of virtue signaling to the SJW powers that be in Marvel.

Did Absorbing Man divorce Titania/tell her that after what he went through because of Titania's betrayal that he wished Titania had died from that illness she had a couple of years back, in the early 00s, given the hell her virtue signalling inflicted upon her?
>>
>>88834871
Creel was next seen in Standoff, a victim of Maria Hill's mind rape scheme.

Titania was next seen in a Masters of Evil ongoing that launched following Secret War that barely lasted around 10 issues: she had been granted parole following her virtue signalling stunt and was trying to go straight as a good little SJW convert but Hood came along and arranged to have her attacked so that she would join his new Masters of Evil, so that Hood could recover the Norse Stones he possessed right before Siege and regain super powers.

He teased Titania about reuniting with her MIA husband, whch led to Standoff, but I forget what happened when she reunited with him
>>
>>88834871
Yes, in Illuminati. She was out on parole, but got dragged into Hood's scemes.
>>
>>88834186
Context will not change how shitty this is
>>
>>88834158
>Aaron's run is bad because of 1 page
When this mem die already?
>>
>>88834158
but that's funny, is this another /co/mblr is mad episode?
>>
>>88835770
It's bad in general, that page is just the cherry on top of the shitshow. Next you'll tell me the issue where she fights Odin is the pinnacle of the medium.
>>
>>88833965
Hold the phone, people were excited by this page? Good grief.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.