[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of threat could a normal guy with a gun pose to The Flash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fla310a_0002b.jpg (279KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
fla310a_0002b.jpg
279KB, 1200x800px
what kind of threat could a normal guy with a gun pose to The Flash?
>>
The tool is not important. What's important is the mindset. If you're going to go out there and try to just shoot him it's never going to work. No, what you need to do is get creative. Shoot things that aren't bullets. Shoot the environment. Launch yourself out of a giant revolver in a convoluted scheme except only one of the chambers has you in it and ol' Flashy doesn't know which one it is.
>>
>>88832040
>if you kill your enemies, they win
>you kill
>they win
>whoever you kill, wins
>get gun, challenge Flash, shoot yourself, kill yourself: you win
>gun beats Flash
>>
>>88832040
>Launch yourself out of a giant revolver in a convoluted scheme except only one of the chambers has you in it and ol' Flashy doesn't know which one it is.
but that is only dangerous for you because flash can't save you, unless you take reasonable precautions like learn to transform your body in a gigan boomerang mid ear.
>>
>>88832115
Why does he need to save me? I have a flying squirrel suit on. It has the names of my sponsors on the back and down the wings in big letters.

Anyway the point here is to have something that the Flash needs to save in one chamber and me in the other. So you shoot the two things in different directions in rapid succession, using the smoke from the blast to disguise which one is which until I'm safely clear with the loot.
>>
>>88832148
I am now disappointed the show won't do this.
>>
>>88832040
He can see fast. Really fast.
>>
>>88832062
>Launch yourself out of a giant revolver in a convoluted scheme except only one of the chambers has you in it and ol' Flashy doesn't know which one it is.
NOW you're thinking like a rogue!
>>
>>88832040
Snake?
>>
WTF is Snake Plissken doing on the Flash?
>>
>>88833797
Thanks for reminding me that Captain Boomerang turned himself into a boomerang to try and beat the Flash once.

What other crazy schemes did the Rogues come up with during the Silver Age?
>>
The Flash on the show is a moron, so lots.
>>
>>88833913
Escaping from Central City, duh.
>>
is that supposed to be Nick Fury
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.