[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he manage to stay so happy and positive? Most genies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Aladdin3192.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aladdin3192.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
How did he manage to stay so happy and positive? Most genies are tricksters or assholes because they're forced to serve humans. Why would he love being a slave to a selfish species?
>>
>>88831954

Maybe he just likes the job? Instead of crying "boo-hoo, i'm a slave forever", he revels in having the art of being a genie. Fulfulling wishes is more than just using overwhelming force. Some wishes are trivial, others can be tougher to grant. This guy is ready to tackle any problem with gusto.
>>
>>88831954
The point was that he didn't: his jovial personality and sense of humour were used to mask his deep-seated resentment towards his station in life and to ingratiate himself towards his owners in the hopes that eventually one of them would free him.
>>
>>88831985
Yeah, or that.
>>
>>88831981
>The genie hated his job and all that came with it.
>But he still tried to be the best damn genie he could be.
>>
1. That's racist
2. Most genies aren't forced to serve humans barring Solomon. One of the genies he's based on straight up threatens to murder the original Aladdin and most genies aren't the wish granting type. They're literally as varied as people. Because they are people. Just the magic kind. Genies have souls.

That said, most genies ARE assholes, because people are assholes.
>>
>>88832022
>most genies ARE assholes

so very true
>>
>>88832022
>One of the genies he's based on straight up threatens to murder the original Aladdin and most genies aren't the wish granting type.

I never could find out what was so deeply offensive about asking for an egg of a roc.
>>
It's either you suck it up and be kind, or end up stuck in a lamp for thousands of more years again.
>>
File: IMG_3458.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3458.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>>88831985
>>
>>88832136
>"it is hinted that a roc is the genie’s true master. The princess tells Aladdin that she wants a roc’s egg to hang from the dome of the palace. Aladdin takes out the lamp and tells the genie to bring him a roc egg. The genie gives a loud shriek that shakes the hall. He says they deserve to have their palace burn to ashes for wanting him to bring his master to them for mere decoration."

Huh. All this time I thought the Roc was just an especially big bird.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.