[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was the real deal. I miss the old CN.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1483339521843.png (426KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483339521843.png
426KB, 640x480px
This show was the real deal. I miss the old CN.
>>
Yeah, Canadians actually did something cool for once.

What is Danny Antonucci up to these days?
>>
Remember the 90's?
>>
>>88831920
i 'member
>>
>>88831186
IT WAS A GOOD SHOOOW.
>>
Ed, Edd and Eddy was godtier even among Cartoon Network shows though. I doubt as many people fondly remember Sheep in the Big City, or Two Stupid Dogs, or Cow and Chicken. Or Kids Next Door, I hated that shit.

That's the problem with nostalgiafags. They always think about the very best and don't remember the bad or mediocre stuff. Always comparing everything with the peaks
>>
It was fine to watch if I stumbled upon an episode but I never went out of my way to watch it like I did with Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Reboot, or Dragon Ball Z.
>>
Nostalgia plays a big part in my enjoyment of that show, don't get me wrong, the art direction, writing, sound design are all god tier, but EEnE requires too much juvenilism to enjoy, it's too whacky and weirds me out because I can't watch an episode properly, every episode I've either seen, or has snippets of jokes I remember watching as a kid, so the punchline doesn't work as well. I dunno, some things are just better left in the past.
>>
>>88831920
It was too good of a show even for the 90's. It literally rivals golden age cartoons with its clever slapstick and visual gags and characters with vibrate, easy to understand personalities.
>>
>>88831980
>vibrate, easy to understand personalities
>>
>>88832082
>Vibrant

To be fair it's 8:30am.
>>
>>88831920
>>88831980
Ed Edd n Eddy mostly aired in the 2000's, with only its 1st and beginning of its 2nd seasons airing in 1999. Regardless, it was definitely way above average for its time. Like the second poster said, it rivals golden age cartoons, and honestly wouldn't feel out of place among them.
>>
Don't say that, or CN will reboot it into progressive TTGo-tier garbage.
>B-But Danny or Canada has some special rights to the show so they can't touch it
Execs find a way
>>
File: 1469464561730.png (426KB, 618x478px) Image search: [Google]
1469464561730.png
426KB, 618x478px
>>88831920
>EEnE
>90's?
>>
>>88831975
Or you just let time pass by enough so you can forget most of the details of the show and watch it again with a somewhat fresh feeling.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.